Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay as Kuro characters or your own OC's! 

Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Black Butler, Anime, Roleplay, Phantomhive 

Reply Other areas
Trancy Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm
Lars Ardian

"When will I be allowed to live? Only when you have stopped breathing."

Lars let out a sigh, standing up and regaining his composure. "This is Rosalina, Hannah. There is no need to worry." he said, taking his tray and returning to the kitchen, preparing more tea to bring out. When he was finished, the boy walked back into the dining room, placing the tray down and filling up the cups. Lars then decided to stand against the wall, feeling slightly restless and not wanting to sit.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy turned to Lars as he asked her where she learned to catch her sandwich. "Oh, I learned it myself. At my old manor, I always had to do this." She glanced towards the kitchen as the guest hugged and kissed Lars. She watched as Hannah grabbed the knife, and Lars introduced Rosalina. Lucy stayed silent, not wanting to accidentally make matters turn for the worst. She took a bite of her sandwich, and glanced out the window. She noticed that the manor also had a maze. She glanced back to Hannah and tried to change the subject, "Hannah, is it alright if I go explore the garden?"  

WonderlandSanity

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm
she sneered at the knife "don't get me started, you'll never end up alive." she held onto her knife in her pocket. she growled at hannah sensing an uneasy tension "besides im only here on temporary buisness" her cold glare was like piercing blades through your head. she looked out to the hall way in "stealth mode" making sure claude wasn't around "i'll be outside if you want to talk lars" and with that she left  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
Hannah glared at the girl her eyes flashing dangerously. "I don't believe you know what you've gotten into.'Hanah's voice took a threating turn adn the knife in her hand glinted."I don't think Mr.Claude would mind if I showed you."
She then turned to lucy."You may go to the gardens."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 am
Continued her boring parol duty. She paced back and forth in the yard. Nothing happening at all "my master is once again questionable. Thisplace is practically invisable..." just when she said that she spotted to guys trying to climb to a window she walked over calmly though her knife was clutched behind her "What is your buisness here!" She shouted. She knew what the servants here looked like and didn't note the "intruders" as ones. She held her knife out infringe of here as one attacked the other escaping inside. Taking down the first one then running inside to pursue the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 am
Lars Ardian

Lars' ears perked up, hearing some more disturbance outside. "I must also head outside anyways, there seems to be some more trouble." The boy quickly got up from his seat and made his way outside, looking over to Rosalina as she ran past him inside. "What's happening?-" he tried to ask but she was already out of sight. There seemed to be a broken window, were some people sneaking in the manor? Lars sighed, following Rosalina inside, already losing her trace. "What would people want here? Don't they know what kind of place this is.."

//OOC//
I apologize for the short post, been feeling under the weather lately.

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
Claude appeared beside them>'Oh whats this..Looks like you failed I told you to watch out for the spiders."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image
As the conversation seemed to get worse, Lucy nodded to Hannah and went out to the gardens. She decided to check out the maze first. She walked over to the maze when she heard Rosalina shouting. It seemed that there were some intruders. Lucy decided to stay out of the way and went into the maze. When she wondered in, she thought she saw someone further in. "I'm probably just getting paranoid.", she thought to herself as she continued through the maze. Why would someone be in the maze if they were trying to break in?
(OOC: Writers block! DX And I hope you feel better Stray)  

WonderlandSanity

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:15 am
she growled then threw her knife into the second intruder's skull. "i could take care of it myself thank you." she walked over removed the knife then cleaned it off on her shirt. "everything was under control. now if you excuse me." she grabbed lars arm as she walked away. "i need your assistance" she whispered. she lead him out to the maze that Lucy was in. her eyes changed color as she stared at the maze entrance. "someones inside....two people..." her eyes went back to normal then she rushed into the maze dragging Lars with her. (sorry i don't check the forum very much :/)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:38 am
Lars Ardian

Lars ran after Rosalina, more so being dragged but he still needed to run quite fast to keep up with her. "I can try and smell them out if you want!" The boy said, turning some corners and looking around. no one else in sight. There was the low whisper of voices but they seemed quite far away, his hearing helped him with the slightest sounds. Lars sighed, not wanting to get lost in here as it was his first time being in here, he simply leaped over the tall hedges, landing in the next section over. There was then the small foot steps a few more hedges over, leaving him to run down and turn to find one of them stuck in a dead end. "May I ask why you intrude here? Surely enough you know this isn't your typical manor raiding scheme. It seems to have gone quite wrong, seeing as your other friends are dead." He said deeply, proceeding towards the man with his golden eyes fixed on the man in front of him. His eyes then changed to their normal demon state, a resonating purple which followed by more demonic change about the boy. He growled deeply, running forward and picking him up. "Today was the bad day to come out for a stroll don't you think?" Lars said before severing his torso from the rest of his body.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 am
she rounded the corner to find lars actually killing someone "Lars...i didn't think you had it in you..." she walked cautiously over to him. careful not to trip over a root. she sighed her eyes changing color again. one eye looked like a hawk's the other like an eagle's. she searched around seeing past the hedges and what ever stood in her way. "the other is not an intruder, its lucy. you know that servant" how she knew the girls name was not of anyone's concern. she climbed through the hedges back to the entrance of the maze and sat on the ground. her eyes still an odd looking. "there are more of them just outside the manor. i can take them on my own if i so pleased." she said aloud. "i wish my brothers were here to back me up though" this time under her breath. she worried about the brotherhood she had been born into, the family she had become apart of since she was an infant left outside their doorstep by her father before he passed on to a better place. she sighed shaking the concerns from her mind and regaining her emotionless state. (i was sooo filled with ideas o-o awesome i will be, no?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 am
Lars Ardian

He turned to see Rosalina, sort of shocked at what he had done. "Of course, my demon nature tends to come out in these situations-" He was about to add more but she had already disappeared. Lars gave a sigh and walked through the hedges, looking for where to go. His demon form began to revert as his energy faded, so he let it slide off delicately as he returned to his human state, golden eyes peering out to see Lucy. The boy looked down at himself to see he was still covered in the man's blood, he hastily tried to wipe it off. "Hello, Lucy. Are you enjoying your walk?" Lars said, standing up straight and hoping she wouldn't notice the blood spread on him.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:41 am
Lucy Robinson
User Image
Lucy began to hear more commotion as she went further in the maze. "So I did see an intruder?", she thought to herself as she turned a corner. When everything began to quiet down, she decided to leave before someone had to come looking for her. Since she had a photographic memory, she began re-traced her steps until she ran into Lars. "Oh hello Lars. Yes the maze is quite amazing. It's even bigger than the one I had at my old manor. I was just about to leave though." She then noticed the blood on Lars. "Lars what happened!? Are you alright!?", she asked thinking it was his own blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 pm
Lars Ardian

He gave her a small smile. "Oh, I too was about to leave, I have more business to attend to." When she mentioned the blood, Lars instinctively looked down. "Oh this? No need to worry, I just had an accident. Tripped and fell.." That was one of the worst lies he ever came up with, but it was better then telling her the truth. If he confessed to killing someone to this girl then she much be struck with panic. They didn't need her to worry if she was safe on her first day now. "Don't worry about it." Lars said after than, trying again to assure it wasn't a problem. The boy then walked past her, making his way out of the maze and back towards the manor.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Other areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff