Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:13 pm
Darsto_23

Alice took the letter and slipped it in to her book before she smiled at him. "I am just a stranger to you so it makes sense that you would forget about the letter for your family was in danger" she said with a nod, "but thank you for trying and yes please. That is if you do not have anything else to do or need to rest." She knew she need to get the letter to Sebastet, but she did not want to push Vince since some thing big did happen with his family. He was since a nice fellow and she was enjoying just seeing and talking to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 am
Devossy

Vince gives a soft smile and lightly stands looking at her with his light brown eyes and holds out a hand to her. "No i have nothing else i need to do and I feel better now after sitting for a bit talking with you Lady Alice." Vince says warmly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 am
Darsto_23

Alice smiled and had a very light blush on her cheeks. He was so nice it was a good change from what she was use to. Taking his hand she got up and hugged the book to her chest. "I am glade to hear that but if you need to rest please let me now" she said, "you have done so much for me all ready." She would be happy to be done and give the letter to the Lady of the castle and then just to to know more people and not feel so scared of every one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image

Alice was thankful that Vince helped her get the letter to the lady of the castle before she sent him to rest. She went back to the library to read and relax as she enjoyed the last of her time up. She knew she would need to go eat something but she was worried about bugging when they where busy. Right now she got cozy by the window stall and opened her poem book to read it.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:48 am
Cain had been in the back of the library for a while, lost in a tough bit of research Sebastet had him doing. There were details he couldn't find or had trouble finding. Which was saying something when one considered how extensive the library was.

How long he'd been here, he had no idea but he was here and his mind was locked into what he was doing, making him forget just about everything else.

A few people had tried to disturb him, but it hadn't worked. He was in his own little world right now and wouldn't come out of it until he was finished.

He just had to figure it out. Had to get it done. Sebastet needed this research data on the Church's special priests and everything they could do. She needed it if they were going to get the others back.

She'd also informed him that he'd be going as well. But that little detail was minor now, something he was fully prepared to deal with once he had the answers that were needed...

TheHelmsman13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:55 pm
The hunter sat in a high back chair, placed before a fireplace. She had washed up as much as needed. She hated to bath in unfamiliar homes, Inn's were different.

Now she sat silently, staring into the flames. Her thoughts on the enemies encampment. Many had been slain by her group, but not all of them, and now they would certainly press for an invasion.

First they would send word to the closest outpost, between here and the Vatican. Then they would be reinforced, most likely with twice the numbers seeing as the Island showed hostility. The attack would quickly follow, So the question was.... How long would it take. " I have to see a map in correlation with the rest of the world... How long has it been?...Five years?" Xondra gave a heavy sigh, resting her chin on a fist.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:14 pm
DawnShadow666

Cain entered in time to hear her musings and simply collected a current map as she'd spoken of then laid the rolled-up piece on the coffee table in front of her without a word about it. He was now dressed a pair of dark jeans and a pale pink button-up shirt that he hadn't buttoned up just yet, revealing that he was pale but very nicely muscled. He also had a towel over his shoulders as he tried to get the worst of the water out of his hair, revealing that it fell to his waist. He usually had it in a ponytail at the base of his head so it was easy to miss how long it actually was most of the time.

He was also barefoot since he hadn't been able to find his shoes.

He gestured to the map after a brief moment of silence, "As requested: a map of the world as we currently know it. All major cities noted as well as a few locations that I'm certain the Church would not want us to know about. Sorry I wasn't here sooner but I hadn't taken into account how bad it is to get blood out of my hair. I haven't had to do that in a long time, actually," he said softly then motioned the servant forward with the tray of food he'd already requested for her.

The servant set the tray down next to the rolled up map, gave Cain an enticing look that he completely missed, then left with a regretful sigh.

To tell the truth, he wasn't actually trying to look as attractive as he was. It was completely unconscious on his part to look attractive at all. He didn't even pay attention to his clothes, as evidenced by the fact that he was wearing a pink shirt right now. He really was the consummate bookworm.

He usually held a preference for male partners because they weren't as... demanding for attention as women usually were. He frequently got lost in his research to the point that he paid attention to little else and often forgot important things. Like the time and feeding. Those two were rather important to a vampire, after all...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:05 am
Xondra pulled her shin from her chin. Her eyes fell on the map with an expert eye. After she had studied the map for a moment, until Cain broke the silence.

The hunter finally looked up at Cain. Taking in his appearance for the time since he entered. She was beginning to think this man was completely oblivious. There was no way he could be that oblivious, could he?

Xondra shook her head of these thoughts. Choosing instead to shift her weight around in the seat, and turn to face him a little more. " So I assume you have questions for little Ol' me, correct?" She flashed a warm smile, only half faking it.

While she waited, she started the simple task of removing her gauntlets, Armored sleeves. Setting them on the small side table opposite the one on which the Map lay.

Red Gypsy
Just a warm up

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:07 pm
DawnShadow666

Cain blinked for a moment then gave a rushed nod, "Yes. Yes, of course. Just let me get a notebook and a pencil," he said excitedly then rushed to collect the mentioned items.

Or, he would have. If he hadn't tripped over his own bare feet and landed face first on the floor. He raised his head with a frown then his face flushed with embarrassment and annoyance as he got himself up and tried again.

This time, he made it to the back of the library and collected an empty notebook and a pencil then made his way back. His distracted state made painfully obvious by the sound of objects being walked into and the sounds of mild swearing that was a colorful as it was mismatched while still fitting for the situation.

He finally came back and sat down to rub at one of his feet as his other hand opened the notebook, dropped it, then picked it back up and set his foot back on the floor while muttering about his lost shoes, needing more hands, and objects not put where they should be.

But he finished with the muttering with the notebook open and blinked up at her, hesitating as he thought hard for a moment and had to give her a sheepish smile, "I had dozens of questions in my mind but I seem to have drawn a bit of a blank all of a sudden..." he told her in complete honesty.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:40 pm
Xondra held back the urge to laugh at his clumsiness, but only succeeded until he continue to walk into things. Her now bare hand covered her mouth, stifling the laughter that did come.

The hunter wondered what it was , that had the bookworm so distracted. She had seen him in battle, fighting with a gracefulness unseen in this moment. So why was it that he was having such trouble with his own two feet?

Xondra sat back in the chair, finding a more relaxed position. Her eyes watching him move about, fumbling with his notebook. Then finding that he was at a loss for words previously chosen. Xondra's right brow perked up into a quick arch, as she replied. " We could always discuss those thoughts at the fore front of your mind. Ya know the ones making that pretty face turn red?"

Her light tan lips curved into a teasing grin. Then she chuckled at his reddening cheeks. " I was unaware that your kind could even do that.......Kinda cute." She chuckled once more. Enjoying the embarrassed state it was all putting him into.

She shook her head after a minute of pure silence. " Just think back to when I first arrived, announcing whom and what I was. I sure you can figure it out from there." The hunter had adopted a more serious air about her, in an attempt to make the man a little more comfortable.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:17 pm
DawnShadow666

Cain actually looked a bit confused over the mention of a blush before he realized what she was talking about then went into explanation mode without realizing it, "Of course vampires can blush. No matter what flavor we are, we all started out not that much different than you are. I was human and was turned when the vampire who protected my village noticed my interest in learning. It increased my family's status for me to be chosen by a great deal. I know Gypsy, another vampire who's history is more than a bit complicated, started out basically human. She only learned about her demonic half about eighty years ago or so, making her a true hybrid. It's complicated but it works in her case.

"Still, I have come across Elves who have been turned who can still blush. Even Sebastet can blush, and she was never human to begin with. She simply blushes differently than the rest of us do thanks to the fur," he finally came to a stop on that explanation and considered what it was that he needed to ask her about.

He finally remembered and his expression cleared up, "Oh yes! Now I remember! The 'Special' priests, the ones who can interfere with a mated couple's soul bond. I was going to ask you what you knew about them and how we can try to counter them. I swear that them interfering with Blade and Anube's bond was enough to turn that demon into a proverbial bear. He even interrupted my attempts to research those priests in particular. If it hadn't been for Yamille, I might have had to resort to hurting him and I do hate spilling blood in the library. Makes a terrible mess and takes forever to get clean..." he somehow managed to add a bit more information than he'd intended to but he did get his point out even though it wasn't exactly phrased as an actual question.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff