Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medieval Romance ~Reforge~

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild full or romance and lust back in the medieval times Scotland. 

Tags: Medevial, Role playing, Fantasy, Swords, Romance 

Reply Castle
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:06 pm
Gave Minzaio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave was now getting a bit curious as to what was taking Scarlet so long. He wiped some sweat form his forehead and caught a glimpse of Scarlet walking away. He withdrew his sword and started to run after her.
"Hey Scarlet. What happened? Did you even go home at all?" Gave asked, only half serious. From what he saw, it looked as if she was finally leaving after the time he spent training. The smile in his face was warm indeed. Ignorant of the situation still.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet turned around at the sound of Gave's voice. "If you want to know what happened, I suggest you ask your knights over there." she snapped at him. "I'm sure they'd love to tell you how they ruined our lunch." She pointed to the crusted bread and cheese on the ground and said, "That's what's left of the lunch I made you."

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:16 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave nearly jumped at her snap. He looked at the food on the ground, covered in dirt. Gave glared around the area and shouted as an order.
"Who is the one that ruined my food? Step up or every one of you will have to stay up all night in the training grounds!" and soon enough, the knight from before came out with a smug look.
"Aw. You sad about the meal that woman cooked for you? It tasted. Like crap anyways. No meat at all" Gave stood there, hearing the man's words.
"You call yourself a knight? Sabotaging food made by someone who worked so hard? It was not yours to begin with. But sine you started... You can finish it." Gave kicked the man's knees, forcing him on the ground. Gave then put a foot on his back, making the man stand on his hands and knees above the food.
"Apologise to Scarlet now, or eat the food." It was obvious that Gave overpowered him. His back was beginning to hurt.
"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" his legs and Rms started to grow tired before falling face first in the pile he made. The recruits laughed as the veterans were wary of Scarlet now.
"You are lucky that I am not discharging you. Not because of Scarlet but the attitude you have as a knight! You need to show the people you want to protect them. Don't act like barbarians! You have some dignity and honor backing you up!"

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet crossed her arms and glared down at the knight. Gave was right. The knights were more like bullies than protectors. The villagers were too afraid to stand up to them. She sighed and looked away from the large group of knights. They would for sure be out to get her know. "I'm sorry about your lunch, Gave. I'll be sure to make you a better lunch next time.

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 am
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
The way she used the word Better made his heart sink. What could be better than her own hands making it? He did not accept it. He noticed the basket before was not ruined in any way and there was a second pan loaf still intact and clean. He picked the bread from the basket, splitting it in half and handing one part to Scarlet.
"No. We still can have a lunch. This one is just fine." Though it was small for him, he did not care. Food was food. And any food made by someone he loved most was all he could ask to fill his stomach. His smile returned.

The big knight scurried back to the training grounds, attempting to train and realized that if they did try to pick on Scarlet any further, Gave had the authority to even banish them from the kingdom for acts like that. He was not the law, just an enforcer of it.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet smiled when she realized the second pan loaf wasn't ruined. She took her half from Gave and her smiled broadened. "At least all my work didn't go to waste. Shall we go eat?" She asked, picking up her basket from the ground and placing it on her arm. She grabbed her hat off the ground and placed it on her head. It had fallen off when was shoved by the large knight.

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Undaunted_Hawk
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:04 pm
[[ ENTER from Forest. ]]

User ImageAnwen “Andrew” Fiddler
A Girl in Boy’s Clothing
Please, just don't play with me
My paper heart will bleed
This wait for destiny won't do,

Anwen stepped into the training grounds and the temperamental knights, whom had seen their plans ruined, saw their next target: the smallest of the squires. She walked past the group before one pushed her to the ground, knocking the wind out of her. She wasn't in the mood for being pushed around and simply crawled away from the bait. The next kicked her in the abdomen and she, again, ignored the bait by simply standing up, though hunched over in hopes of the pain simply subsiding.

"What? You'll most certainly take a squire's bait, but when it comes to fighting someone whose your higher up, you'll back down. Foolish boy." Had the knight seen that her mentor was across the field, he wouldn't have punched Anwen so hard that the impact could be heard nearly to the village. "That knight is weak and you're becoming more and more like him every day. Perhaps you'll get a little girlfriend and beat his record at being weak."

That set Anwen off. She withdrew Birghtkiller and, from where she was crumpled upon the ground, she sliced the man's fingers from his hand without faltering. "Say anything about Miss Scarlet or Sir Gave and next time I'll cut off more than your fingers!" She snarled as she stood and fell back onto the ground. The knight was being led off to get the crippled hands fixed wilst the other knights gathered around Anwen. The squire then realized her action and stood up again, stumbled towards the fence, her head spinning. First killing the bird and now she had passibly ruined the knight's chances at rising further in the ranks. Not only that, but she'd just proven her traitorous side.

Be with me, please, I beseech you
Simple things that make you run away
Catch you if I can.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:17 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave was about to respond to Scarlet when he heard the other knights and Anwen. He was about to interrupt until...he saw what Anwen did.
"Take that man to the Emergency room! You still have time to reattach the fingers!" Gave quickly instructed, as they carried him there. His glare aimed at Anwen.
"Andrew...How dare you injure one of the knights! Do you realize that you are setting a bad example for my family line?! I trusted you with that sword...And yet you shed the blood of comrades?" Gave only let her have a small window to try and explain before he shouted his order, drawing his blade and letting the tip hit the floor as he held the handle.
"I WILL NOT HAVE ANY ACTS LIKE THIS! First the Knights who bullies Scarlet and even crushed the food she worked so hard to make. And now you, slicing his fingers off with the weapon I gave to you as a sign of our bond! By my right as the Silver Knight, I have no choice but to punish you. Maybe a week in the stocks will help you understand what you have done. If not, then three! You have truly pushed my limits! Leave your weapons on the ground so that they may be melted down and made into more training blades." This was it. Gave was serious. He did not care if Anwen was a female. She was a knight in training. And indeed, her actions will affect Gave. His eyes showing nothing but disgust. He thought she could be noble. But instead, she was turning into the very thing he did not want to see.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Undaunted_Hawk
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:38 pm
User ImageAnwen “Andrew” Fiddler
A Girl in Boy’s Clothing
Please, just don't play with me
My paper heart will bleed
This wait for destiny won't do,

Anwen turned her face to the side and spat out blood. She felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end when he shouted his orders. She did not drop the blade. She did not do anything but stand there and return his glare. "Pushed your limits?" She snarled, her voice so venomous that anyone nearby would most certainly question her gender. "I defend your honor and defend myself, when it was you that went off at me about respecting myself!" She then pointed at Scarlet, her hatred for the woman reblooming into such a fiery flower that nothing would ever put it out. "I stood up in hopes of proving to them that just because you choose to fall in love with some... some pretty-faced woman. I stood up for that woman and here I am to be blamed for trying to prevent more damage be dealt with behind your back." She sheathed her blade, standing taller than she ever had before. "Whether you chose me to be your apprentice or not was not my choice to make. Had I known that I would be second classed and then given punishment for protecting my mentor's honor is not what I signed up for."

She turned shakily and stormed back to the woods. She would kill Scarlet. That's what she'd do. She'd make him realize that love wasn't everything. His love was what she'd tried to protect and she'd been beaten down by him for the sake of family honor. She make him realize that heartbreak was the strongest weapon that a knight could use.

"He should be sent back to his home without being honored even as a squire." Said one of the knights and the rest agreed.
"No, a worse punishment would be to have him executed for his treason against a fellow knight."
"I'm sorry, Gave, that you were given the worst of the batch, but... something more must be done about that boy. This time, we can't have you stand in our way of giving that boy the real punishment he deserves."

Be with me, please, I beseech you
Simple things that make you run away
Catch you if I can.

[[ EXIT to Forest. ]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave watched as she left. The only thing he could hear now was the knights and their remarks.
"He still has no idea. His actions were like that of my sister. A knight does have honor, but using weapons on one another is something we are not suppose to do. You are not allowed to touch Andrew at all. No one is. Just be thankful a life was not taken today. But indeed, defending one's honor does not include using a sword for the wrong reason. A blade is meant to Protect. Not Harm. Otherwise it's a large kitchen knife." Gave looked to Scarlet and then his men.
"Training will be over today due to injury and the recent event. I expect you all to be here tomorrow and this time, training for real." Gave then thought to himself. Why did Anwen not talk first? Why did she act so...brutal? He was in a rut.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet watched as Anwen stormed off to the forest. She was almost tempted to follow after her. But doing that would land her in a grave beside her father's. She sighed, shaking her head. Anwen was just falling for Eliza's games.

It was sad really, how blinded my hatred she was. Although, considering how the world has treated her and the fact she's still a teenager, it made sense.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave looked over at Scarlet. His mood dropped.
"Scarlet. I think I need some time in my room. This is truly an embarrassment to my family." Gave begun his walk to the quarters. Although he spoke to Scarlet to leave, she could follow. He had a sense of dread around him.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

((Posting in knight's quarters))  

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave helped Scarlet and her items through the training grounds. All around, the various knights were indeed kept in line but more so that Anwen was gone. Many felt truly guilty for even making her act like that. Even if they did not realize she was a girl for real. Gave took one look around and handed off some of the items to another knight.
"I need you to take these things to my room. You will then leave the items outside my room for Scarlet to take in. She is moving in for protection reasons." The knight did not answer back, saluting and telling Scarlet to follow.
Gave on the other hand, turned to his dummy and practiced his swings once more. He really needed more time to focus now.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet watched Gave practice his swings on a dummy. It was true, he needed practice. Would she living with him become to much of an distraction?She followed after the guard carrying her things, giving the same caution with her lute as she did with Gave.

{{Exit to Knights' Quaters}}  

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 am
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave touched up his training with one more solid swing, wiping the sweat from his brow. It made him think of the situation with Scarlet. He knew that if indeed Anwen did return and could very well still be a knight, Scarlet would have to move from the room and back home. He also thought about what Eliza could try next time. He shook the feelings off and looked at the other knights.
"Keep training for a little while longer. I have to relax." He took his blade and started to walk slowly to the knight's quarters. It has been a tiresome week.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

((posting in the knight's quarters))  
Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas