Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm
Now that they were back on stable ground, Vanessa looked to the other girl, discovering she was still nearby. "Nice to meet you, Ami Raine." She lifted Volt slightly in a gesture that could've been a greeting to Ami, or just a gesture to direct attention to the weapon. It was a little of both, really.

She glanced down to the glaive and gave a nod. "I can understand the problem. Unfortunately..." She started, looking at Volt with a slight frown, "Not even long-range weaponry such as my own is effective against that monstrosity. It's too fast." She said with a shake of her head, tracing the bird's flight with her eyes. Not even a bolt of lightning was swift enough to nail that thing.

OOC: RP RESPONSE
Character Name: Vanessa
HP: 40/40
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Charge: 3/3
Effect: None?
Items: Allan Bandages, Fear Scanner x 1, Barrier Dagger x 1

chimarii

Appearance
Vanessa is a red-head young woman with cargo-pants, combat boots, and a tee-shirt on, along with her Hunter jacket and scarf. She's also toting a rather large Tesla Cannon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 pm
Jordan took a swipe at the thing.

Harrison looked at Jordan's pendant.

"We oughta...uh, we should find Rep," he suggested, wheedling B0nez back out of the ground.

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Siddie remained collapsed on the ground, no longer caring that Candace had gotten up and gone. She was still in shock, staring at the crater where the islands had once been. "No," she whispered. "No."

Denying it didn't make it unhappen. They were gone. All gone. The weight of the knowledge pinned her down just as effectively as Conquest's gravity, its force near as crushing to her mind as the terrible black force had been to her body.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Siddie
Target:
Damage:
Effect: ))

What was happening? The isles were all gone!

"It couldn't be.......am I dreaming?...." She whispered to herself, repeatly, with her hands covering her face.

The beauty of Conquest, the glamorous temples of Death, the Canopies and lovey forests of War and the training fields which gave her a lot of memories in Famine......All gone!

When Arynek was still suffered from the sadness that the Four Clans Isles were gone, something was created!

It was the kind of mythical creature she saw in the storybook - the Phoenix. However, the one she saw in the storybook was in orange and red, as if a burning flame. The one in front of the shadow ghoul was a greyish one, ashy colored and enormous. It continued to give a piercing cry, with all sorts of negative feelings.

It reminded her about the giant lady in the Famine portal.
-------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: -
Character Name: Arynek
HP: 30/30
Target: --
Damage: -
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance

Arynek is a shadow ghoul, pale skin, wearing a cloak, greyish white hair and vivid red eyes with black scelera

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Well ********, Rin hadn't expected that. Especially not enough to stop it from happening. She finally released Rep's ankle in the most feeble attempt to... shoo the ghoul away.

"What the ******** is wrong with you, can't you see we're not even fighting you?" She snarled venomously as she moved around Rep and attempted desperately to cover his open wounds with her hands. As much as she could. Trying to apply her full weight in pressure on it to see if that might stem some of the bleeding.

(( OOC: RP
Character Name - Rin
HP - 40/40
Target - Rep
Defense - 1
Charge - 0/3))

Miliardo Kason

baneful

Appearance & Supplies

Black-haired and pale female hunter wielding a long double-edged axe -

Official arts
- Runic Bandages, can roll 2d20 to use for healing, one time use.
- Fear charge packet, a small device that when used on your weapon, automatically gives it

a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon.
Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
When he had been a much smaller but no less wrathy wrath demon, his family had gone to an amusement park known only as Big Chad's. His father had bullied the lone freefall ride operator into letting West on even though he was an inch and a half under the height requirement. The ninety seconds he had spent clutching the rattling lap bar and trying not to fall to his dissipation hadn't even come close to this.

West let out a wild scream as the island plummeted into the water, his mouth stretched into a grin that some might have called inappropriate given the situation. The boil very nearly blacked out when he hit the ground, but the sight of a gigantic insane phoenix did a lot to get one moving, no matter how winded they were.

He hopped to his feet and jumped experimentally. Nah. There was no way he was hitting that.

It was only then that he realized what had happened. The islands. They were gone.

"Arnie?"

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: West
HP: 50/50
Target: Bird.
Damage: Miss
Effect: ?
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0 ))

Appearance
West is a demon who is completely O.Oing right now. He normally looks like this.

Smerdle

Scamp

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

"Your pants are hideous by the way," she said in an absolutely neutral tone. Ami clearly didn't know there were some things you weren't supposed to say in the middle of a fight. "I mean I can admire the cannon, really, but the pants don't match at all with your scarf. Seriously."

< Ami this isn't the time. >

Inconceivable. There is always time to look good. Why do you think I wake up an hour earlier than I need to?

< I know, I have to sit there and listen to you pick this skirt or that one. >

Thoughts on the bird? she thought, abruptly changing the subject.

< It scares me. >

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm
"HOLY ******** SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Michael screamed at the top of his lungs as they suddenly went from disorderly fighting to falling through the air.

<<JACK JACK JACK WHY DONT YOU HUMANS HAVE JACKING WINGS!?!>>

Michael was too busy screaming and curling himself into a brace position for impact to dane the thunderbird with a reply.

As the island settled on its new watery home Michael uncurled shakily, surprised that they were all still alive and unharmed after that fall and now feeling a bit silly for his hysterics.

Luckily (well, not really) a freaking giant phoenix decided to distract everyone right then.

<<We should...um...probably...try to attack thaaat...>>

How? Was all Michael could think as he stood there gaping.

----
(( OOC:
Character Name: Michael
Target: Pheonix
Damage: Fail
Effect: N/A
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3 ))

Appearance
Michael is 6"0, 19 year old and currently has vines and flowers growing out of him that if you watch are slowly turning into markings.

Inventory:
- Communications Device
- Fear Charge Packet

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 pm
"Yeah, I - yeah." Jordan shook his head, feeling suddenly stupid. Unless the damn thing got much closer, it was nearly useless for him to try, whether or not its streamers of mist were flowing down onto the island where they still stood.

They'd seen Rep last where the Horseman had been; that was a good direction to start looking. Jordan smiled a tight, humorless smile and started off in that direction.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Jordan
HP: 50/50
Target:
Damage:
Charge: 0/3
Effect:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 -
Items: Modified pendant, capture gun))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 pm
She heard a squeak behind her and turned on her heel, looking around until she saw the girl at her feet. Candace raised a brow. "Why hello there, pretty girl. Did you trip and fall on your witty feetsies?" Candace cooed, pouting her lips.

Inu-Mitsu

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:22 pm
X_Bleeding Roses_X
RP Reaction Post

Otto had been so focused on the giant Phoenix, he hadn't seen the Drop Bear coming. He grunted as he was lunged at, tackled to the ground and dropping Tenya in the process.

<>

Otto gritted his teeth, ignoring Tenya' ramblings. He grouched angrily.

OOC:
Character Name: Otto
HP: 45/50

Appearance
17 years old, 5'5", Blonde hair, Blue eyes, grumpy expression, skater clothes. Fights with a 6 foot boomerang.

Items on Otto's person:
--> Communication Device
--> Fear Scanner

Boozver rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
The Phoenix, - could this creature be really called a phoenix? - was emanating waves of sorrow and grief, or was it just Wylfenne being hyperemotional? Well, the fae couldn't blame themselves: they just have been experiencing too much lately.

But the Phoenix, it just won't let them go. The very presence of the creature could drive insane. Wylfenne made a deep breath and turned to face the bird's eyes attempting to throw a little hand dagger in its direction. But.. the moment they looked at the phoenix they heard something strange - voices from the past, beautiful, yet sad melody, a sense of grief and loneliness filled their mind... it took all their guts to just stay focused: Wylfenne simply couldn't attack in this conditions.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Wylfenne
HP: 30/30
Target: Phoenix
Damage: Miss!
Effect: None

APPEARANCE
Wylfenne is a pale black-haired Fae dressed in a white robe and black spiky armour; stuck in their female form, but looks more ungendered than actually feminine.

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

How could this happen?

Xiu felt her legs give out from under her as she stared out at the remains of the Four Clans islands, her expression dazed. Gone...was it really all gone? And then clansmen who had been on the islands at the time, were they all...? Her unfocused gaze remained on the destruction even as the ocean began to swallow it, pulling it downwards into its dark depths.

After what she had seen in Trance class, Xiu couldn't help but doubt the horsemen's intentions. While grateful for their help, she knew that it wouldn't be wise to place all their trust in the horsemen. She had mentally prepared herself for the possibility of having to face them in the future--the possibility of calling them their enemy--but this...nobody deserved this. Nobody deserved to have their home destroyed, their history, their people. She felt a kind of cold fury well up within her.

The Hunters had really done it this time, hadn't they?

It would do them no good if she lunged at them now, though--it seemed like they had a bigger opponent to fight right now, one that would target everyone indiscriminately. Xiu pushed herself to her feet and took a few steps back, her face grim as she stared up at the phoenix. If only it gave her an opening to attack!

------------------------
User Image
OOC:
Character Name: Xiu-Ying
Target: Phoenix Boss
Damage: --
Effect: --

Appearance
5'2" girl with long white hair in a loose braid. Pink eyes, tapir-shaped ears, and a lion tail. Dressed in Chinese-style clothing. Wears a flower clip in her hair.

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm
[ clerise is entering ]

The redhead laughed maniacally as the island exploded, even as the platform they were on fell, even as a literal ******** phoenix rose from the ashes.

In her eyes...If she was going to die?

At least it was going to be in ******** style.

She peered up at the phoenix, watching it circle in the sky...Then down at the daggers in her hands.

Well, it was worth a shot-- ohh. Well, there go the daggers. The redhead ran towards where they were falling, hoping that they, you know.

Weren't gonna fall on some poor sap.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Clerise
HP: 40
Target: PHOENIX Q_Q
Damage: 0
Effect: DEM VINES

Appearance

Clerise is a tall, strong hunter wielding a set of runic daggers. She has short red and gold hair with buns reminiscent of cat-ears. Beneath her white coat is a red leotard, and below that is a pair of thigh high white boots. There are swirled-feather scars along her face, with vines threaded through them, red flowers blooming at her collarbone.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 pm
Mitsu coughed a bit pushing herself up quickly. Her eyes trailed up the length of the Hunter, pausing almost awkwardly at the makeshift top before moving up to her face. Her words angered her, the expression on her face showing it. What would Hel say at a time like this? The ghoul always had something witty to say.

"Well...umm...what happened to your top? Did you umm...lose it...or something." Okay Mitsu was terrible at this. Hel would be so disappointed.

Eight

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces