Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Bone Eaters Well/Inuyasha's Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

As Kurama rose, she blushed, taking the clothes. She caught sight of Masato started coming toward them. There was a blush on his face. She inhaled and smelled that he was slightly turned on. He was being respectful though. She had barely started to rise when she heard him make a confused sound. Suddenly she was back on the ground, his face between her boobs. She gaped, her blushing rushing through her entire body. It kinda felt good having him there. He had fallen on to her.

After a couple of moments, she gently pushed him away and rose hastily, holding her clothes to her. They wouldn't fit her now as she was back to normal and these were clothes for her human side. She held the cloth to her breasts, her hair falling over her shoulders in a rather enticing manner. "Um.. uhh..." She was definitely at a loss for words. She could smell Kinoko and hoped the female would step in to help her out here.

(It was the first thing that popped into my mind lmao)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino spotted them, after having gotten herself lost somehow. She followed Masato's shikigami and found them. She saw Hotaru clinging to the remnants of her robes. She moved quickly to shield the girl from the men's view with her own body. She pulled off the purple robes that she wore. She had a white one underneath. She wrapped it over Hotaru's shoulders. As she did, she spotted the mark. It made the hair on the back of her neck rise with jealousy because she thought it was a mate mark. She pushed back ehr emotions, more concerned with Hotaru's wellbeing. She waited for the woman to put her arms in the robes before tying it loosely at her waist. "It might be a little shorter than you're used to, but it will have to do for now.. Are you alright?" She whispered to the pale girl. Though Kino and Hotaru were the same height, Kino wore robes that stopped halfway down her calf. It helped when she had to chase after her siblings. "Are you hurt?" She glanced over Hotaru's arms. Kino was having a hard time keeping her jealousy in check. She sighed in her mind. I have no right to claim what was never mine in the first place.. There is no place for an oddity like me in a lord's life.. Kino pushed the thoughts away. She'd been thinking about Kurama entirely too much since they'd met. She turned her thoughts back to Hotaru. "I know a nice spring near-by." It looked like the Southern Lady needed some time away from the others. Kino offered her a questioning look, waiting for what she wanted to do.

WITH:Kurama, Hotaru, Masato|WHERE:Forest|EMOTION:Concerned

{{ I totally kept checking Kaede's Village... My brain didn't register that you guys had moved here.. sweatdrop My bad..}}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 am
User Image

She almost cried when Kinoka arrived to shield her body. Of course she didn't as she was a Cardinal Lord. Well lady, however it wanted to be put. She slid her arms into the sleeves, pulling it tightly around her body. It was short. She almost wanted to giggle and yet it would have sounded as though she were quickly losing her sanity. She refrained. "I believe I'm okay. I just..." This time tears really did p***k her eyes. Shaking her head once more, she began to store her emotions back behind a wall. She was far too much in a fragile state. As Lady of the South, her containing emotions of revealing them was dangerous. She had spent so much time without her lands though that she had almost forgotten. No one else but Kinoka would be able to see the turmoil in her eyes. "That spring would be a welcome sight Kinoka. Please, if you would join me." She would not beg but there was a pleading look, a need for companionship that she very rarely ever recieved before.

(Dont worry! Time for some girl bonding!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:46 am
The sky...
The sea...
There is always a place to be...
Izuna!
Masato Tanaka
Go Shikigami!

User Image

It all happened in an instant, his eyes were covered in darkness. He fell hard that he knew, but why couldn't he see? His face was against something soft, the ground wasn't the softest place in the world. His hands pressed against the hard dirt around them, using the strength he had to gently lift himself up and solve this mystery soft landing. His face rose, tilting to see what or who it was that broke his fall. Before his own eyes was Hotaru's face, blushing at a high level. His eyes widen at the thought for him to land on a woman, though even more so that what he had fallen was upon her bare body. For him to land on her breasts led him flustered in mind. Heat crawled all over his face, he couldn't utter a word to respond to this. With a few moments have passed, she had pushed him away and rose to her feet on her own. Frozen in shock, he couldn't move from the position he was in. This was an accident! Not the slightest intention! His mind whined. As he stared at her, she held the clothing close to her body.

He never expected this, for now he would have to remain calm somehow. Not long till Kino had cut his line of sight by standing before Hotaru. He was thankful to break his concentration and before long had she wrapped up Hotaru in a given robe. With the two agreeing to go to the springs, what he had to deal now was to get off the ground. Rising to his feet, he dusted himself off well enough that his clothing looked less dirty. He turned around, walking a bit past Kurama to a pause. He wasn't gonna look at anyone for a short time, such an embarrassing moment upon his clumsiness. His right index and thumb rubbing his eyelids that guide him to the bridge of his nose as his thoughts remained unsettled of this accident between them.

Location - Inuyasha's Forest
Action - Pulling himself together.
Conversation - Kurama, Hotaru, and Kino.
Kind of mood - Flustered, embarrassed.
Objective - None
Outside - Fair
Crush - None.

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 am
Tsuki7893
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

The pleading look in Hotaru's eyes killed Kino's jealousy for a moment. She nodded and put an arm around Hotaru's shoulders. She looked at Kurama and Masato. "We'll be back later. Go check on the village."

With that, she started walking, nudging Hotaru to walk with her. After a few moments, they would be able to see the steam rising from the pool. Rocks provided a wall for most of the way around the spring, which would keep someone from spying on them. Once at the spring, Kino would undress and step in, letting out a small sigh of relief. Though she was a fire element, warm water in springs always made her feel better. She would wait silently and patiently as Hotaru got in. She waited for the Southern Lady to speak, knowing that prying was not appropriate.

WITH: Hotaru|WHERE:Spring|EMOTION:Concerned, Patient

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

Hotaru sighed as they reached the spring. Sliding the top off her body, she slid into the spring, a relieved sigh coming from her lips. Her hand reached up where she felt the bonding mark. A frown marred her face. After a few minutes of silence, she dragged her thoughts from being depressed. Her gaze landed on Kinoka sadly. All she wanted to do was curl up and ry but she was the Southern Lady. She had no such luxury. Dropping her chin, her hair covered her face. "I..." Her voice wavered. Mentally she chastised herself. She couldn't let herself break. She had to be strong. Clearing her throat, she turned sorrowful eyes to Kinoka. "I didn't hurt anyone did I?" That was her main worry. Her hand moved to the mark. "I don't even really know what happened. The first thing I remember is when my beast was fighting Kurama... Then he... he bonded me..." She said the last part as though it were a curse. It would make it that much more difficult to find a mate. Usually males tended to steer clear of bonded females. Turning her eyes away in shame, she sighed. "I am shamed... I should be strong. I am the Lady of the Southern Lands and yet... I can't even control my beast..." Her body shook from a silent sob unwillingly. If Kinoka touched her, she would begin crying. The relics around her body shimmered against the surface of the water, giving her an eerie glow about her body. The dragon tattoo shifted, sliding away from her. He wasn't needed here. For the time being he would guard from the trees. "What do I do?" For a moment, she sounded like a child, lost and alone with no one to call friend or family. In truth, she had neither. Koto was her friend but he was also her servant. He would step away if she commanded. She had Touga as her heir and yet he was nothing more than a child, unsure and wary of any affection.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino cocked her head to the side. The hair on her arms stood when Hotaru mentioned the mark. She quickly dropped her arms in the water. She moved over and sat next to the pale woman. For the first time, Kino noticed how much her fire ability had affected her appearance; she was extremely tan compared to Hotaru. She gently rested her hand on the woman's shoulder. "I'm not sure. You didn't hurt anyone in the village. But outside of that, only Lord Kurama would know. But you did not hurt any of your friends. We're all fine." She smiled, then glanced down at the water for a moment. The symbol for her pack was tattooed on the side of her waist. She touched it, trying to find words to say. "Lady Hotaru.. You don't need to be ashamed about losing control. I don't know how it feels, but I've watched my brother struggle to control his inner beast for the majority of his life. I've seen him chastise himself and I've heard him curse himself. He's gotten better, but he still can't help it sometimes..." She paused for a moment. "That's why I worry about him being in the Shadow Realm. If Tsuki doesn't keep an eye on him, he could turn just like that." She snapped her fingers. Kino looked at the woman. "This time, you were sick. Too weak to keep anything in check, let alone a beast. It's hardly your fault. Perhaps Rusega could share some of his secrets with you when they get back. I know he feels like an outcast because no one else we've known has ever had the same problem. I'm sure he'd appreciate having a friend who finally understood. I think you might too, yes?" She glanced at Hotaru. Kino knew more than she should about her brother's emotions toward the Southern Lady, but telling Hotaru now wouldn't be a good idea. She waited for the woman to speak.

WITH: Hotaru|WHERE:Spring|EMOTION:Relaxed, Concerned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 am
User Image

When Kino touched her shoulder, she jumped a little in surprise. Usually people kept away from her. They never bothered to touch her. Even before Sesshomaru had given back her lands, they had always recognized her as the true Lady of the lands. "I suppose I could ask him.." Her voice was soft. She didn't really want to talk to any of the males because of the new development. Her gaze snapped up in surprise as Kino talked about her brother. She tilted her head in fascination. Back when her older siblings had been very young, she had never seen the signs. Then again, she had been young herself. Dropping her head, she sighed heavily. Her claws traced patterns in the water. "Honestly... I've never really had any friends before. There is of course my General. We grew up together but at the same time, he is always reminded that he serves me. Then off course there is Hiro but he is really just a retainer I suppose." She lifted her gaze to Kino and tentatively smiled at her. "It would be nice to have a friend." She looked away blushing. "Perhaps... you could..." Her mouth immediately shut. She was the Lady of the Southern Lands. She did not ask one to be a friend. Then again, she felt so lost that she felt so very different from herself. A shift in her mind had her tensing momentarily and she glanced towards the village. What was Hiro doing here?

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino smiled at Hotaru and giggled when she jumped. "Don't worry, I don't bite much." She cocked her head slightly when Hotaru hesitated, then realized what she was trying to ask. "Well, of course we're friends. I'm not one to be shy about anything, so asking me about that isn't offensive or whatever." Which was true. Kino was the type of girl who just didn't care about others' opinions. She had no qualms with her body or her personality, save the occasional short temper. She continued, going past Hotaru's shyness. "Talk with my brother. You'll feel better. He always helps us feels better. And he's friendly, despite his cocky jerkness sometimes." She giggled lightly. But then she felt Hotaru tense under her fingers. She glanced around. "Are you alright?" She knew the other woman sensed something she couldn't. Possibly a shadow. For a moment, Kino's mind was drawn to Tsuki and Rusty. She felt as if they may be alive, but still in danger.

Her nose twitched and she could smell a female wolf nearby, Lekai from Tsuki's pack. Slowly the shy wolf stepped around the rock wall. Kino smiled and kissed the animal's muzzle. She whispered into her ear and the wolf left. The fox woman turned her attention back to Hotaru.

WITH: Hotaru|WHERE:Spring|EMOTION:Relaxed, Concerned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image

Hotaru glanced over at Kino, her eyes warming immediately. She dropped her head in gratitude, her smile warm. "Thank you so much Kino-Chan." Rising from the spring, she stepped out, shaking herself like the dog she was. Grabbing her hair, she began to wring it out. "I will have to do that when he returns." Once her hair was wrung out, she grabbed the hoari that Kino and given her and slipped it over her body. It ended at her thighs. She blushed. It was entirely to short. She would be much relieved to get her own clothing back. "You and your family is most definitely welcome in my lands and my palace." Her eyes danced in mirth. As she turned to face the village once more, she frowned softly. "I feel an urge to return to the village. Hiro has arrived and he is blocking his emotions from me." Worry was evident in her voice. As she had just recently changed back, her senses weren't quite up to par as of yet. She glanced back at Kino in worry. Dawn would be soon approaching. There were only a couple of hours left before the sun would rise.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino nodded. She stood and tied her hair into a messy bun. Steam rose from her body as she dried herself off with her fire. Once dry, she pulled on her white haori. At Hotaru's blush, she smiled. "I have a longer one at home. Lekai went to get it. Unless you have extra clothes with Kaede, you are welcome to change into it. It's more suited to a Lady of your stature. She should return to the village around the same time we do if we leave now." She smiled, adjusting the hem of hers which stopped at her knees. As she fixed the bun so it wasn't so sloppy, she looked at Hotaru. The worry in her voice set Kino's internal instincts whirling. She nodded at the woman. "Let's go then." She took Hotaru's arm and started walking, a ball of light red flame illuminating her hand to keep the area in front of them lit. Though both could see in the dark, it was easier with light.

WITH: Hotaru|WHERE:Spring->Forest|EMOTION:Worried

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
¤Kurama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Where?: Inuyasha's forest
Who?: Masato
What?: Heading back to the village
Feeling?: Pain, Sadness, Concern
Health?: 75% --- Deep cuts and claw shaped stab wounds in his arms --- minor cuts and scrapes
Mine?: A wide variety of herbs and Mekai plants & A bond with Hotaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You should never corner an animal such as a fox...we have a tendency to show our fangs"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

As Kurama rose, she blushed, taking the clothes. Masato approached with modest evasion of her nakedness, he too could smell the desire in the other male, but then Masato tripped and landed on Hotaru in a very awkward position. Pink still covered Kurama's cheeks as he blanched slightly, helped the fool up. Lady Kinoka arrived and pulled off her outer robes to help Hotaru into, the tension in the air got a bit heavier as the female kitsune saw the bond mark on the Lady hotaru, Kurama glanced at the Lady Kinoka somewhat surprised by the scent of anger, suppressed anger coming from her. He had not been aware of her interest in him. She went to Aid the Lady to guide her to a nearby hot spring. Kurama followed but stopped short of the clearing where the spring is, it wouldn't be proper to watch the women bathe. So he settled on a fallen tree and regarded Masato for a moment while keeping his senses sharp for any demons, not that he expected there would be any, he had after all thoroughly patrolled this entire area and put up a barrier around it. So there shouldn't be a need for tension.

"We'll be back later. Go check on the village." Kinoka didn't want them to accompany them to the hot spring it is women's business now. Kurama would nod somewhat reluctantly, he could sense Hotaru's frail emotions and wanted to be sure she is okay after what he did. If anyone got hurt from her yokai being out of control then it was himself who is injured, powering up started to heal the wounds she had given him but after bonding her she is using a great deal of his youki through the bond to keep herself under control and to adjust to his poison free blood. So the deep furrows in his arms from her claws still bled and a few cuts on his chest or near his throat also bled, he is in pain but he had long since trained himself to no show pain. He hoped that what he did helped her in some way but he knew that because of what he did there would be a wall of awkwardness around each of them. It is her right to forgive him or not to forgive him for what he did.

As the two men made their way to the village he began to sense some new presences there...he frowned, what could be going on...? He intended to find out, injuries or no injuries.

{Exits to Kaede's Village}

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

Smiling toward Kino, she walked next to her as they moved toward the village. "Thank you..." Her voice was no more than a whisper and she knew that Kino would hear her loud and clear. As they began to get closer and closer to the village, she started to feel fear and exhaustion seeping through her bond with Hiro. Her eyes widened momentarily before they went cold. Something was attacking her retainer. "The village is under attack. We must hurry."

[aligncenter][Exit to Kaede's Village][/aligncenter]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 pm
Kaede moved through the trees, pointing out various herbs for Lorelai to pick. She was worried over Tomo. She didn't like seeing anyone in pain really. Too often she watched as Inuyasha and the others would return to the village, injured badly. It was fairly nice though to have someone help her with this task though. Her back usually ached doing this task. It continued to ache now but it was bearable today. Her mind turned to the young man that had come into the village. She was worried about him. The Lady Hotaru would ensure that he would do no harm to the various youkai that seemed to have now found a home within the village.

At that moment, she felt a surge of power. Turning, she watched two cats walk out of the trees toward her limping. You live in the village nearby priestess? It was a male's voice. Kaede nodded serenely, motioning for Lorelai to not attack. "That I am." A female voice, weary and hurting joined in. We were sent by ones within the Shadow Realm. They claimed this place a safe haven for me to give birth. Kaede's eyes widened. "Certainly. If ye mean no harm to those that live here, you are welcome to stay." The cats nodded before becoming small. Kaede motioned for Lorelai to come forward. "We shall carry ye back. Once back, I will look after ye wounds." The cat's purred in acceptance.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas