Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room DEATH (THE END p.18) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 am
Room HP: 280/300

At such a short range the sniper rifle blast ripped through the upper part of his abdomen, the force behind it forcing him back several paces until he was no longer within range to attack.

In obvious displeasure he began backing toward the tile he had come from, "Yet," he pointed out. Then he realized he was letting his primary focus get lost in his desire to destroy the boil, he should have been by Alexander...he twisted his head around, noting the two boil's closing in on Alexander. No. No he should not have left. Feeling slightly panicked he moved back toward his square. The morsel he left behind could wait, he was needed elsewhere.User Image

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Yin
HP: 18/40
Target: Gale
Damage: Lawl no
Effect: N/A atm
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3
Square: 13))

Kuro-meez

Yin is attacking Gale for 0 damage!

Future Attackers
Edit: Work is slow, I'm on today

Syusaki rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am
Wilson smiled at Eva. “Not at all! Help is always welcome.” When the chains came at him again, he held up both arms over his chest so they formed an ‘x.’ It only seemed to minimize the attack as he felt the pain of the metal slashing across his body. He gritted his teeth together. Narrowed eyes flashed between the sockets for a brief moment before he let out another cloud of green gas.

He did not like being attacked, apparently.

(( OOC:
Standing on Spot 9
Character Name: Wilson
HP: 18/50
Target: Rikki
Damage: 9
Effect: n/a

Note: I'm going to bed after this >A>;;

DarkHeartedSorrows

Syu's character Wilson is attacking Rikki for 9 damage!

Appearance

He is approx.. 5’10” and is wearing a gasmask and has bladed cannons over his arms. He’s also toting a gas tank on his back.

Syusaki

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am
Really? Exerting himself like he did earlier was a bad idea. As he moved to make another attack on the target he was currently on some other being moved to attack him. Jude stared at her and swiped at his prior target as if to let her know that her efforts were pointless but now that he had seen her...She'd be his next focus when he was done with his current foe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((HP: 39/50
Target: Alex
Damage: 1
Charge: 2/3
Tile: 11
Items: 1 x Fear Charge Packet, 1 x Communications Device
Attackers: 2/3

Quote:
Appearance: 5'9" Hunter wearing a cowl and a stern face.

NeoSeussi
Jude has attacked Alex for 1 damage.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 am
Oh yeah, he'd totally knocked the sense out of that Zombie. A head shot, no less! Maybe Otto would be back to his old self sooner than later. What apocalypse? Naw, things were just fine. No Labyrinth, no nausea, no nothing. That horrible dead inside feeling from the last mission was peeling away.

And then he was sucker punched in the back of the head.

Otto grunted and looked angrily beside him at... oh crap one of them was right beside him. He looked bigger.. tougher...

Crap.

OOC: TILE 23
Character Name: Otto Graves
HP: 12/50
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3

Pales

Appearance

Teenager, Blond Hair, Bright Blue Eyes, 5'5", Grumpy Face and Dresses like a Skater kid.

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 am
275/300

Rikki had absolutely no defense against this gas, as far as he could tell. He chocked on it and gasped on it and was basically miserable. This guy could belong to Halloween if he wanted to. Rikki was positive of it. He was kind of a freak, what with the mask and the gas, and the tank. He monster dorms would be proud to have him.

When he could get a breath deep enough to focus, Rikki wrapped his chains around his fist (a quick move, thanks to the fear that animated them) and dove into the boil for a punch aimed at the stomach. It still hurt to breathe, but it felt really good to feel flesh give way under his fist.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Nyyrikki
HP: 19/40
Target: Wilson
Damage: 5
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 ))

Syusaki

DarkHeartedSorrows's character Nyyrikki is attacking Wilson for 5 damage!

Appearance

Nyyrikki is 5'8, dark skin, black hair, blue hoodie, lots of chains, glowing chain weapon

NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 am
Room HP: 271/300

It was hard to Alex concentrate when all he could really seem to pay attention to was how hungry he was and how far away his bonded was, possibly getting severely injured while he was stuck here with not one, but now two hunters attacking him. He grunted as one slash took him across his upper arm while the second barely grazed the lower part of his other.

A flash of purple nearby had him glancing in that direction. Apparently Mitzi was here, and she had joined the fray as well.

Foodfoodfoodfood

That was enough of this nonsense. "Lay off?" He growled, "I'm the one being attacked and you tell me to lay off?" His upper lip really couldn't have curled back any further as he turned and lunged at the first hunter who had attacked him, showing them both just how little he cared to 'lay off' at the moment. He was attempting to grab ahold of the cowled one, to dig his fingers in, to tear at him with his jagged and dirty nails.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Alex
HP: 35/40
Target: Jude
Damage: 4
Square: 12
Appearance: 6'1" zombie, red t-shirt, faded/tattered blue jeans, red and black striped tie, white hair with black streaks, messy stained and probably very smelly))

Pale
Turn 2/3 used~

Blade

NeoSeussi

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am
Jude kind of really felt that hit when it came at him from the zombie-thing that lunged. Hopefully Zombies enjoyed being tickled because that is pretty much what it amounted to when Jude went in for another hit against the figure that had lunged at him.

Couldn't he just take a nice nap? Ugh.

His muscles and bones were screaming loudly and all he could clearly feel - other than pain - was Yom's excitement over being charged up and ready to go. If only he had his weapon's energy maybe it would be easier then.

"Thanks for the back up, Partner," Jude said over toward Deryk he gave a tired smile.

((HP: 35/50
Damage: ????
Charge: 3/3
Tile: 11
Items: 1 x Fear Charge Packet, 1 x Communications Device
Attackers: 2/3

Quote:
Appearance: 5'9" Hunter wearing a cowl and a stern face.

NeoSeussi
Jude has attacked Alex for damage.

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 am
"He-hey. Just trying to save the world here. D-don't try to stop us!"

That was what they were doing right? Yes. Deryk was certain of it. But the higher ups couldn't do what they needed to do for that if these guys were attacking. He'd have to keep holding them off as much as possible.

Glancing at Jude for the moment, he nodded before thrusting his left arm out to try and stab into the zombie kid.

Name: Deryk - Blonde Death hunter wielding a hidden blade.
HP: 35
Damage: 10
Spot: 7
Charge: 2/3

Attackers: 0/3

Neoseussi
Deryk's hitting for 10!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

NeoSeussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:15 am
Room HP: 265/300

It was true, Alex really barely felt a thing from whatever it was the hunter was attacking him with at the moment, but very shortly afterwards he was being stabbed at, and this time the blade dug quite painfully into his shoulder blade, causing him to gasp out loud. His hands stopped their clawing for the moment, fingers instead clenching on to whatever fabric they could grab ahold of, and he gritted his teeth shut, hissing from between them.

He didn't have time for this, not for conversation about who was in the right and who was in the wrong. Not when he was this jack damned hungry and had the perfect prey right beneath his fingertips. And so, all but ignoring the throbbing pain in his shoulder blade area, Alex growled, "I've been wanting to do this for a long, loooonnnnng time." Before opening his mouth wide and pulling the hunter towards him, attempting to bite into any part of him that he could possibly reach.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Alex
HP: 23/40
Target: Jude
Damage: 6
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3
Square: 12
Appearance: 6'1" zombie, red t-shirt, faded/tattered blue jeans, red and black striped tie, white hair with black streaks, messy stained and probably very smelly))

Pales
Attacking Jude for 6 damage (also did 4 last round, got everything edited, sorry about that, long day and no sleep

Blade Kuruda
Again, sorry about last post derp and forgetting to edit my OOC stuff, I swear I did see your post, I'm just really tired

((Heading to the airport now, will only have access on my phone until I get on my plane and likely won't be around again until sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. Have fun, everyone!))  
Frigoris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 am
More and more of those freaky creatures were entering the room now and blows were already being exchanged. Ennéa watched in satisfaction as Gale coolly shot the giant mantis bug monster in the midsection.

She wasn't going to back down and hide this time but part of her was still glad she didn't have to fight that bug thing. Instead, she turned to face a relatively normal looking figure nearby. Some of these Halloween creatures could look shockingly normal but Ennéa knew better than to allow appearances to deceive her, the thing obviously wasn't a hunter and it had an owl perched on it. An owl!

She hefted Baraz and swung around fast, aiming the axe for the owl. Who knew what sort of abomination it would turn into if she hesitated.

Tile: 21
Character Name: Ennéa
HP: 33/40
Target: Kettil
Damage: 5
Charge 1/3
Inventory: Barrier Daggers x1, Fear Charge Packet x1
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Pales

Ennéa is attacking Kettil for 5 damage!

Appearance
Ennéa is a petite fifteen year old girl with pink hair wielding a large axe. See sig.

((turn 1/3))  

Frigoris

Katarina Everard rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 am
Room HP: 265/300

Ok, enough was enough and she needed to get in there and at least try to help. With all the commotion going on around her, Imryn was starting to feel a little overwhelmed, but tried to shove that aside and not let it keep her from doing what she needed to do. Taking a quick glance about the room, she spotted a zombie boil that Mitzi had been waving at earlier... figuring that the two knew each other. Was as good a place as any to start helping out, even more so since it seemed to be two against one.

Flying on over, she took a swipe at the hooded Hunter, but hadn't taken very good aim in all the excitement and just sailed right on past them without doing any damage. 'Lovely... can't even deal a hit when it's needed.' she grumbled to herself, glaring at the Hunter as if it was his fault she missed.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Imryn
HP: 30/30
Target: Deryk
Damage: 0 - Lol nope
Effect: N/A
Turn: 1/3
Square: 17
Appearance: A grey skinned, winged elemental that is missing the lower half of her body. Dark claws, wings,longer thin horns and tail with a blue glowstick and skull pin at the end.))

Blade Kuroda
Attacking Deryk for 0!

revenant aria rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am
ROOM: 265/300

"What you are doing is being a nuisance."

The heir of Death injected into the battle, swiftly, her scythe unsheathed in a fraction of a second. Hunters .. Those maddenly clean white coats always managed to spark a volcano within her. How long had they been on this island?

Why were the hunters on her precious island? The isle of Death was never meant for their undeserving existences .. their eyes did not deserve the sharp and jagged views of Death. It did not deserve to have a single hunter's footstep or breath here, it was sacred. Everything Aisa held sacred was here. Even if the world should fall, Aisa wouldn't care if it fell as long as Death existed.

The ocean of animosity could be filled up by the heir alone. but she had students and students were good for something.

"How did you get here?"

(WHY SO LITTLE DAMAGE AISA T__T~)

User Image
Character Name: Aisa; heir of death
HP: 60/60
Target: Who are you trying to attack?
Damage: 0 - AHH WHY

Blade Kuroda

RA's's character Aisa is attacking Deryk for 0 damage!

Appearance

Temporarily in a black cloak covering all her clothes; Long black hair with purple blossoms in her hair with a giant warped, jagged, time-designed scythe!

revenant aria

Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 am
There comes a time in every young boil's life where he lets out something resembling a screech of anger as someone came not just at him but targeting his familiar, an arm launched up to catch the attack - much to his pain but it was worth it, "Endy! I am sending you away. I can't...I can't have you get hurt."

Endzela let out a sound of frustration but it was cut off as she seemed to suddenly dissipate from her perch on his shoulder.

With his owl gone he made a fist and moved to strike the Hunter within her midsection with a very angry look on his face, "Don't you touch my Familiar," he suddenly very much wanted to rip her head off just then.

((HP: 25/30
Target: Ennéa
Damage: 3
Tile: 24
Attackers: 1/3
Room HP: 262/300

Quote:
Appearance: 6'2" Reaper with purple dreadlocks and an angry expression.

Frigoris
Kettil has attacked Ennéa for 3 damage.

revenant aria rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 am
ROOM: 256/300

"HEADS UPPPP!"

A student leaped from the air, attacking a female hunter at bottom. He had a large grin on his face, hands in the air, fist punching his palm in a upbeat fighting manner. Apparently, a surprise attack from the air worked.

User ImageCharacter Name: Vaith
HP: 40/40HP
Target: Ennea
Damage: 6 damage
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Frigoris

RA's character Vaith is attacking Enna for 6 damage!

Appearance

Vaith is a dragon noise reaper! He has an orange coat and lots of black markings all over his clothes; He also has dragon wings and tail made out of markings!

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 am
The call of monster and the shooting at another student so close- It made the siren let out a chirp of worry. Looking at Gale, his lower lip wibbled. Gale don't fight! Fighting as bad and he just wanted to have tea parties with you!

;A;  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces