Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 am
breeze0910
scarrllett
breeze0910
scarrllett
scar took a look outside in the gym and saw everyone getting along so she proseeded to go out back for a cigarette

Nadine noticed Scarlett easing out a side door and ran to catch up with her as she sling her backpack strap over one shoulder. "Hey you wouldn't happen to have a lighter on you?" She asked her with a crooked smile.

and you are...how old Nadine?" she said with a smirk

"17" Nadine said and looked down at the ground biting her lip

if your only 17 what could you need with a lighter you shouldnt be smoking  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:00 pm
breeze0910

Nathan slyly handed Nadine a lighter, hoping Scarlet wouldn't noticed. He winked at Nadine, saying, "Yeah, it's a bad habit."  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 am
Timid Mishu
breeze0910

Nathan slyly handed Nadine a lighter, hoping Scarlet wouldn't noticed. He winked at Nadine, saying, "Yeah, it's a bad habit."

scarlet busted nathan in the back of the head "your an idiot....im tryn to get her not to you enabler" she said with a shrug  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:11 pm
scarrllett

scarlet busted nathan in the back of the head "your an idiot....im tryn to get her not to you enabler" she said with a shrug

"Ow!" He yelped, "Aww come on, I started when I was 13, when you need it, you need it!" He rubbed the back of his head, hoping to ease the pain.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am
Timid Mishu
scarrllett

"Ow!" He yelped, "Aww come on, I started when I was 13, when you need it, you need it!" He rubbed the back of his head, hoping to ease the pain.

yeah and your still a pain in the a** even when you smoke one  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:23 pm
scarrllett

yeah and your still a pain in the a** even when you smoke one

"Again, ow." Nate replied, now holding his hand where his heart was.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

breeze0910

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Nadine laughed at the two of them. "Well Scarlett how long have you been smoking?" She asked as she glanced at Nate and thanked him for the lighter with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm
(nya, ok if I join in? Name: Mika Tenshi Age: 16 Race: Neko Appearance: -is all over my profile XD- Sexuality: Bi (tho leans more towards girls))

Mika was hiding out in the back, skipping her class. School extremely bored her, so she just sat there reading Awakened. "Damn it Rephaim... Just admit you love Stevie Rae and get over it," she muttered to herself.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am
scarrlet gave a silly grin "sinve i was 9" she said laughin and takeing a drag off her cigarette "yall wanna skip with me im not goin back?" she asked them walking off the back of the school area as the bell rang for third period  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 pm
Nadine laughed and shook her head as she lit up a cigarette. "I'm down for skipping." She said as she noticed a girl sitting and reading. "Hey shouldn't you be in class?" She teased with a slight smile.  

breeze0910

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm
Vulpine was in a daze when the bell rang, (she tended to be like that unless someone was talking to her) she got up and grabbed her bag and ran to her locker to grab her "stuff" and ran out a side door trying to skip school to go "do her thing" "i really hope no one notices me gone" Vulpine says to herself with a blush as she thinks of all the inappropiate things in her backpack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 pm
scarrllett

"Sure." Nate nodded in an agreeing manner.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm
unit01testtype

"Hey," Nate called, "Where do you think you're going missy?" He said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 pm
Timid Mishu
unit01testtype

"Hey," Nate called, "Where do you think you're going missy?" He said with a smirk.

Vulpine turns in a panic "Wai..Wha?..Ah!!" and trips over her own feet and falls on the concrete spilling out all of her perverted stuff all over the parking lot in front and around her.  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 pm
unit01testtype

Nate sprang to help Vulpine, picking up her things and putting them in her bag, "Don't worry, I won't tell." He said, putting the last item in her bag. He helped Vulpine up, apologizing. "Sorry... where were you planning on going?"  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff