Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 pm
Kojima grins threw the kiss," yes it is," he whispered back as he sensouly bites her lip  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 pm
James:
Yissa leads you out of the Complex. She goes to a parking structure much like the one in which you blew up a van in order to fake your death and run from Eve. There, she pays a driver to take you both into town. The driver leads you two to a van. Yissa climbs into the backseat, waiting for you.

Fionn:
"Oh," Yura says. "Is that why you didn't sleep well last night? Or is it just hard for you to go to sleep?"

Kojima & Pandora:
While your constant posting helps me to be able to respond to others quicker, you are taking up a lot of space. And you're getting pretty close to the point where you'll need to time skip. Whenever you're ready to time skip, just say so in your post. I will not post to either of you for a while, to accommodate for the time necessary for your actions.

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm
"There are many things keeping me from sleeping sweety, this just being one of them," I reply to Yura. "I can't remeber the last time I actually got a good nights rest... I'm probably the worst company you can have while relaxing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:11 pm
James climbs into the backseat and sits next to Yissa. He puts his arm around her again. He sighed with relief as he had managed to get this far without being awkward...or too awkward.  

Mafia Robitika

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:16 pm
Fionn:
"I don't know," Yura says, "you're really nice."

James:
The driver takes off quickly and drives into town. When the car stops next, you find that you're right outside of the restaurant. Yissa gets out and waits for you on the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 pm
Jame follows her out, the holds out his arm as a gentleman hoping to lead her to the resturant. He smiled, he was falling for her like a rock off a cliff.  

Mafia Robitika

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:19 am
I finally just shrug and take the rest of my clothes off. The only one in here is a wolf... I then slowly sink myself into the water, sighing with relief as it relaxes me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 pm
James:
Yissa smiles and takes your arm.
"Well, you certainly have changed," she says.

Maria:
Kinan looks at you.
"Feels nice, doesn't it?" she says.  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 pm
//Go ahead and time skip  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 pm
James walked forward, then opened the door for Yissa with a smile. He followed her into the resturant.  

Mafia Robitika

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:01 pm
"Nice huh?" I reply to Yura. "You're one of very few that think that. Your mind may change soon though..." I say with regret. Unless we give them Eve, we'll all have gone through this for nothing. But I don't know what will become of Pandora.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:55 pm
I smile over to Kinan and nod silently. "So... have you always been able to talk?" I ask softly, not exactly enjoying silence.  

Twiclipse

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm
Pandora & Kojima:
I will post to you two again once I feel that you've been "busy" for a decent amount of time.

James:
Inside, the regulars look up as you enter. They all shrug and go back to their conversations. A waiter comes over.
"How may I help you?" he says in German.
I'm assuming that James knows German. If not, then he wouldn't understand the waiter at all.

Fionn:
"I don't think so," Yura says. "Though your thoughts have been a mess until this morning..."

Maria:
Kinan smiles.
"No," she says. "I was an experiment that a mage tried. He didn't like my attitude once I started talking, but he was too nature-friendly to kill me. So he set me free."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:24 pm
James cleared his throat, he hadn't spoken german in a while, though his knowledge was still as vast as it was a number of years back.

"Ich bin James Carver, half ich Ihr Restaurant vor ein paar Jahren. Kann ich mein kostenloses Essen mit meinem Date heute abend?" He said, unaccented but blunt and understandable. He looked at Yissa with a smile.

(In English: I'm James Carver, I helped your restaurant a few years ago. May I use my free meal with my date tonight?)  

Mafia Robitika

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 pm
"A mess?" I ask, curious how Yura could know my mind better then I do, well, did. "Maybe this is my calling then...? If for the first time my thoughts aren't a mess then I think this is the place I should be." I open my eyes, and look at Yura. "Thanks... thanks for giving, no, showing me my true calling."  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff