Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Magical World of Equestria

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild for Pony lovers 

Tags: My Little Pony, MLP FiM RP, Friendship is Magic, RolePlay 

Reply ~ ♥♥ NightMare Moon's Castle Ruins and other dark areas ★⋆
~//❤ Castle Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm
Anime_Aiko
In front of them bridge formed, allowing them to cross over the gorge that was in between them and the building.

Clockwork was, yet again, simply amazed by the physics of her world. Chains from the roof, checkered skies, bridges that form in an instant. This place was the single most interesting area he'd ever found. It was absolutely incredible to him, and he just had to ask more questions.

"Where exactly will this door take us out at?" Clockwork asked, referring to the exit they were going to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm
"Not out, but I need to put that creature away. I can't have it roaming around." BRS tapped her hoof on the large double doors and they opened slowly. She entered and trotted down the long dark hall, dimly lit with blue torches spread widely apart.  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 am
Anime_Aiko
She entered and trotted down the long dark hall, dimly lit with blue torches spread widely apart.

--Clockwork--

User Image

"Right, that would probably be bad." Clockwork responded, following her through the doors.

While he was incredibly interested in the castle, as in, why was it here? Who built it? Was the architecture Gothic or European? But the questions that really pushed themselves to the front of his mind were more along the lines of Black Rock Shooter herself. Where'd the blue flame come from? Why was this her world? Why did the creatures need to be brought and hanged on chains? Was she doing something with them? A form of interrogation? But he knew he couldnt ask her something like that. He respected a ponies privacy, no matter what.

He trotted along beside her, lifting his goggles again and exposing that strange milky eye, trying to get a better view of the area and the way it looked.

"Incredible..." he said under his breath, giving a sideways glance at BRS herself, the questions flowing through his brain at a million miles a second.

(Also, I hope you dont mind all the stuff 'm posting about the way Clockwork is thinking. I'm just trying to give the people here insight into the way his character thinks and why he does what he does.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 pm
BRS trotted up a tilted floor up to a circle that seemed separate from the rest. As soon as all four hooves were on the circle, it dropped at an immense speed, stopping suddenly and sharply at the bottom. She stepped off, unshaken, and waited for it to go back up and come down again, carrying Clockwork, without turning.  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:06 pm
Anime_Aiko
She stepped off, unshaken, and waited for it to go back up and come down again, carrying Clockwork, without turning.

--Clockwork--

User Image

Clockwork watched as the platform carried BRS down. Well, carried was a strong word. Dropped was closer to the correct term. It looked s though she had simply fallen through a trap door, rather than stepped on an elevator panel. As Clockwork rushed to the panel to call out her name, in fear of her body breaking and bending under the pressure and speed at which she was dropped, the elevator quickly zoomed up and back into place. Clockwork took a moment to look around the room he was in before tentatively stepping onto the panel.

Before he even had the chance to gain proper footing, the panel fell out of place, taking him down at what seemed like a million miles an hour. It caught him by surprise, and his body went rigid as it fell. Before he even had a chance to react, the panel hit the floor hard, sending Clockwork smashing into the ground.

"Nngh... Celestias flanks..." He said under his breath as he stood up, wiping a small trickle of blood from his nose, adjusting his goggles so they rested properly on his forehead again. "Not much in terms of slowing down on that thing, is there?"

Clockwork trotted up to her side as she stood there in wiat. "Lead on." He said, wiping at the blood that was steadily flowing from his nose again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 pm
"Most pones can't handle the drop. But I'm not most ponies, and ponies don't come here." BRS said. She trotted to another, smaller door. She pushed it open with her hoof, revealing a large room with no visible ceiling. Hanging from the invisible were cages, made seemingly by long, solid chains, and hanging from them too. Inside the cages were an assortment of deadly creatures. Manticores, cockatrices, poison giant spiders, just a few examples of the hundreds of creatures. BRS calmly trotted to a large chin that looked like it was hanging from the ground, and bucked it. A large cage fell to just two inches from the ground. It was empty, and it's door was open. The sound caused the creature from before to come running out of the shadows towards them, only to be stopped by chains which wrapped around it and placed it in the cage's solid floor. BRS pushed the door shut with her fore-hoof and secured and locked it. The cage lifted back up to where it was, and almost instantly the creature fell into an unnatural sleep. BRS looked at this, and all of her previous successes and gave herself a very small smile.  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:30 pm
Anime_Aiko
BRS looked at this, and all of her previous successes and gave herself a very small smile.

--Clockwork--

User Image

It was the first time that Clockwork had seen her smile. It both made him give a half smile of his own, but freaked him out a little at the same time. nniot in a bad way, but you catch the drift.

"You must like what you do." He said, observing the creatures around the room. Some were creatures he'd seen, others, not so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 pm
"Just glad to have these things out of Equestria." BRS said. "I use them for types of research too."  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 pm
Anime_Aiko
"Just glad to have these things out of Equestria." BRS said. "I use them for types of research too."

Clockworks ears perked up at the mention of the word 'research.' He was a pony of research. He loved research. He did it all the time! On creatures he'd seen, clock parts, watch types, anything and everything!

"Research? Hello! I love research. Ask anypony. What kind of research, exactly?" Clockwork asked, wiping another slow trickle of blood off of his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:10 pm
"Whatever hasn't already been found out about these creatures. Ponies are too afraid to study them, so I get them and study them right here." BRS explained.  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm
Anime_Aiko
"Whatever hasn't already been found out about these creatures. Ponies are too afraid to study them, so I get them and study them right here." BRS explained.

Clockwork nodded his head in agreement, letting a soft chuckle escape his throat. He loved this place. It had new things to discover, plus it had great privacy for studying and examining creatures than nopony else wanted to see.

"It's perfect for examining these creatures... wish I had a place like it. You should see the looks one gets while trying to drag a half-sedated manticore through the front door of a watch-and-clocks shop... not exactly the...nicest or most fearless of looks..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 pm
"I can give you a small portal maker. I'll make a separate holding room." BRS told him.  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm
Anime_Aiko
"I can give you a small portal maker. I'll make a separate holding room." BRS told him.

Clockworks eyes lit up. The small smile that had formed on his face got bigger. This was a gift unlike most that he had been faced with before. This was giving him the key to a world that very very few ponies would ever enter.

"W-what? you really mean that?" Clockwork said, almost not believing his ears. "Yes! That would be marvelous! Absolutely brilliant!" He exclaimed, a countless number of ideas bouncing around inside his head now. Things he could study. The knowledge he could gain. It was fantastic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm
BRS turned away, returning a few minutes later with a map of this world, including the main route from the entrance portal to the castle, and something shaped like a shoe, only on the bottom there was a foot of barrel like a gun. She gave them to Clockwork and turned. She touched a chain and it whipped away, followed by many others. The chains spun and danced, entangling themselves with others, eventually forming a wall shape. They solidified, making a wall with a door linking to a new room. "The gun is connected to you once you use it. Then it comes whenever you summon it."  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 pm
Anime_Aiko
"The gun is connected to you once you use it. Then it comes whenever you summon it."

Clockwork was nearly giddy with excitement. There was suddenly a new room. He had a map of a strange world, and to top it all off he had... the shoe gun...thingy...how do you use this thing anyway?

"Ahh, Miss Shooter! Thank you! Now I can study these creatures in peace....find out what makes them tick...ohhh yes, I'm going to be doing lots of experimenting in there! But I do have one question...well...two, actually. The first one is... what do you mean by 'The gun is connected after I use it' and how DO I even use it... thats a two in one question, I suppose."  
~ ♥♥ NightMare Moon's Castle Ruins and other dark areas ★⋆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff