Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ Maul } The Food Court ORP - CLOSURE: 21 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Face your demons rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
Fffffft LOL *draws Ribbon-gingerbread-gangster Neil* xD;... Now that my exams are over ; u; <3

My HP: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 0
Collective Damage to Boss: 57
Anything attacked/attackers should note: Pretty busy trying not to laugh at Niel and his ribbonkerchief, as she wants to fight, but at the same time... ah.

Amarus couldn't understand anything he was saying. Well, nearly nothing; a couple words made it through here and there. She gripped her stomach with one flat-palmed hand, trying not to burst into laughter or die trying not to. She nearly lost it, when she realized he had a bit of gingerbread crumb on his cheek.

Resisting the urge to lean over and flick it off, Amarus focused again on the gingerbread house; it went after two others, this time, neither of them her. It looked like it packed a pretty severe punch, too, so that was probably a good thing. Looping her long bound hair around one arm, she set off to attack the house again.

Too bad Neil's ribbonkerchief mumbling had done her in; she was so busy trying not to laugh that she had little focus for the attack. He had, after all, inadvertently vanquished a peppermint. Still, at least he'd done something. She'd better not fail miserably again, like last time!

Amarus had retreated to stand with Neil again, her arms crossed over her chest. "So, which part do you think is making it so mad: the cafeteria food, or the plethora of shoppers?" she asked Neil, looking straight ahead at the house and watching the other attacks.

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 pm
Dev gladly stared at the house with Boozle. What in Jack’s name was that thing doing here? Her nose crinkled as she took a whiff of the gingerbread house—sweet and ginger and ughhh. Then the ghoul turned to gawk at Boozle. He was willing to eat that thing? She couldn’t stop skeptically staring at him. “Whit? Nae joke?” But it was definitely amusing to watch the crocodile boil fail at getting any closer to the house. "Havin' a hard time?" she teased.

However, she admitted that she did want to have a shot at that house. It wasn't everyday she could attack some rampaging ginger bread thing. She ran up to it and bit into its walls.

Damage Dealt: 5
Collective Damage to Boss: 62
Anything attacked/attackers should note: n/a

Ice Queen

Syusaki

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 pm
Syusaki

"Jack, at least tell me what it tastes like!" he said as he watched her take a bit out of the house. Okay, this was less wanting to fight than it was wanting to taste the thing. It smelled funny, looked even funnier, but--

Well, giant rampaging house! It needed bit!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 pm
As soon as she took a bite she immediately regretted it. It was sweet—of course it was sweet, but she had been curious—and she did not like sweets. Dev quickly spat out gingerbread bits as she scurried back to Boozle’s side, her expression disgusted and her tongue rolling out. “Like ah’m goin’ tae git cavities if ah keep eatin’ thes’ thin’,” she commented with a scowl and a hand on her stomach. That was it. The next time she decided to assault the house she would not be using her teeth. Then she pointed a thumb at the house. "If ye still want a bite go ahead, ah guess."

Ice Queen

Syusaki

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 pm
Syusaki

"Nah, I'm good after seeing your face," he said evilly, a grin on his lips that revealed his massive teeth. "You look like you're gonna puke," he added helpfully.  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:13 pm
Uragiri was in shock. First she'd been making new friends, chatting with other ghouls and teasing Neil, and now a giant gingerbread house was trying to eat them! She'd stood agape as her friends all leapt in to action. Apparently Amityville students knew what to do in these situations but the poor kiyohime had no idea what actions to take immediately. She was frustrated, surprised but amazingly not frightened.

She started to feel the rage bubbling up within her. Usually she fought the feeling but it seemed that if there was anytime to accept it, now was the time. The petite ghoul accepted her rage, her eyes turning blood red and a small symbol showing on her forehead. The teeth in her mouth looked like fangs as she exhaled a pillar of flame at the Ginger House.

Yep.. tiny high heeled ghoul breathing fire. She burped a bit afterwards and looked a bit embarrassed.

Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage to Boss: 65
Anything attacked/attackers should note: Uragiri is a QUEST. Fire breathing is her natural ability.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:12 pm
User ImageOh JACK! It was fighting back! Those poor shoppers! Sadly, Tess wasn't sure who was a shopper and who was a student at this point. The ghoul really needed to make more friends... perhaps that was why she was flying up to this ghoul with a tattoo on her back (Circe). "A-are you okay?" she asked, before suddenly letting an eep and grabbing the nearest object (another decoration) she could reach and hurling it at the house.

My HP: 20/20 (I spoke to liz about this)
Damage Dealt: 6
Collective Damage to Boss: 63

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Tess is currently without Legs. So please just say she's the pale legless ghoul because I think we have another legless ghoul in the thread?

~Kiana_Nala~

Katarina Everard rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm
Ok... so apparently this thing was edible. At least to some extent but she had no intention of risking a massive stomach ache and ending up in the nurses office later on if it decided to attack her from the inside. Not to mention it looked disgusting to her, but to each their own.

She was so focused on watching the madness that had errupted that she didn't even notice that someone was coming her way until it was too late and they had tripped over her, yelping with surprise. Accidents happened and with all the chaos going on who knew what was going to happen next, and honestly the gingerbread house looked more threatening and worth paying attention to. "Don't worry about it..." she mumbled quietly, watching them the run off and bump into someone else and attack the thing.

Jack... just sitting back here wasn't going to get her out of here... and as much as crowds made her feel panic-y, sitting here and doing nothing with no hope of escape was even worse. Taking a deep breath, she sucked it up and pulled herself out from behind the plant, making sure that there weren't any projectiles coming her way before flying over to the monstrosity and taking a swipe at it with her claws. Which ended in a spectacular fail, causing her to lose her balance and tumble through the air a bit before regaining her balance and hoping no one saw too much of her making an idiot of herself.

kuromeez
Feel free to totally ignore this if you want, since I know late quote is late, but I wanted to still respond. ^^;;

And edited... because apparently I'm a derp when reading these things at 3am. XD;;; Sorry!

My HP: 30
Collective Damage to Boss: 71

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Imryn is the other legless one, though can be found randomly hiding behind things when not attacking. XD;;  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Bilious

TG hadn't noticed the rats when he was being whipped around by the Gingerbread house as it tried to buck him off. He didn't notice when he landed when laid on his back on the Maul floor. He DID notice when he had a few moments to rest, arms sprawled out, and felt a heavy weight moving on his chest. He opened his eyes, noticed a pair of black, beading ones looking back, closed his eyes again, looked back up to check, and then started to FREAK OUT!

The rats were back for revenge, and ROUND TWO was on. Too bad TG didn't have time to pull out his phone or find a spork and was then covered in a mob of rats. One small, red clawed hand wiggled out for help before it was covered in the cluster of rodents.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Enzo might have not done well against the Gingerbread Creature, but he was very pleased by his minions work about the Imp. Rip it. Tear it. Yessss hmm... alright, so maybe they were just sniffling about curiously and only giving experimental nibbles. There was gingerbread about and gingerbread pieces scattered about the floor were apparently much tastier than diminutive demons.

With an exasperated sigh, Enzo stalked his way over to where the imp had fallen, scowling as he gave the furry things a kick and haul the demon up out of the fray. "Stupid, useless things. You gotta' be careful or you'll get stepped on, shrimp."

MoonKitsune

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 pm
Bilious

Being mobbed on made it hard to determine if you were being nibbled on or if the rats were testing out how good he tasted. One had to worry about these things when you were small. Large animals could clean your bones in minutes and he didn't think he could pull off the skeleton look as well. Sure, he felt he had a handsome skull, but he did like his dashing red complexion.

Squirming, he felt a hand and thought, for the briefest moment, dear Lattice had saved him. Pulled out of the fur, TG beamed up only to have his face drop at seeing Enzo. Yanking his hand away, he dusted his coat off and then frowned when he poked a claw through a nibbled hole. Oh for Jack's sake! Was the entire Maul out to get his coat?!

"Watch out for yourself, Rat Boil, and keep those vermin on a leash." He tried to kick one away but it only dodged in time, sniffing around for the crumbed that had fallen off the imp in his battle with the Gingerbread house.

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm
Circe made her assault on the ginger bread house only to miss with every punch she tried to land. How do I miss? She thought sadly to herself as she backed off for a moment. It was then that a ghoul appeared and had no legs! Why did that surprise her? Circe wasn't sure. . .

"I'm okay! I just. . . Missed." Circe replied, lifting her fists up so the ghoul could see them. "Maybe I should get some practice using these like this first." She said with half a smile. "Are you okay?!"

Anything attacked/attackers should note:

Huni Pi
RL would not leave me alone long enough to tag back. I'm sorry. D;

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 pm
"Ack! Hey Haze! HAZE! You get back here!" She yelled, stomping her foot hard against the ground to get his attention. It didn't work. The swamp dragon was bound and determined to try and deprive the house of one of its candycanes. He didn't seem to care about it bucking around and attacking people.

"Good Jack! I feel like I'm dealing with a scareling!" She huffed and stalked over to the dragon boil, hoping to pry him loose before he got hit.

User Image

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Fell has a pact partner. A soul eater by the name of Kingsbane.

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 pm
What brought the black cat to the Maul was no surprise to anyone. He was use to the place sine it was were he frequented when he wanted to shop.

And he usually shopped a lot. Too bad Vee wasn't around to shop with him either.

Though as he passed by the food court, he was surprised to see students and other halloweeners fighting a monster. Awesome!

He was about to enter the fray, hand's glowing green before a smaller but none the less pretty reaper caught his attention. If He remember...It was Fell from the Festival!

"Yo Fell!" Night rushed over to her, "Is everything alright?!!?"

He let loose a large amount of green bad luck to attack the creature though.

User Image
My HP: 40/40
Damage Dealt: 4
Collective Damage to Boss: 75

Anything attacked/attackers should note: ---

OnionGrump

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm
He felt rather stupid, really. Not only had Alistaire managed to run into one ghoul, he'd also stumbled into a second, all within a matter of mere moments.

Gingerbread house: 1
Pride: 0

Needless to say, he was feeling a bit off put and slightly disgruntled about the whole situation - despondent, considering that he had never really gotten the hang of fighting all that well. He supposed it had to do a lot with the fact that his parents were not the typical, proud demons, though they still held quite a bit of respect in his hometown.

Except for Alistaire, their hopeless son.

He sighed.

"Sorry," came the mumbled apology, first to the black haired ghoul without the lower half of her body, and then to the scantily clad ghoul.

Or rather, the space where the scantily clad ghoul should have been, since she was now stomping off across the ground towards a dragon boil who was not...paying attention to anything else.

Alistaire was now slightly concerned.

"Are you all right?" he asked the bodiless ghoul with a sigh, slanting a gaze towards her. "I, er...didn't mean to...step on you."

Damage Dealt: 1
Collective Damage to Boss: 76

Anything attacked/attackers should note:

Katarina Everard
Btw Alistaire scraped the gingerbread house, not Imryn. xD;;

OnionGrump

LividPeas

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff