Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Felicia Carter
???

Felicia's eyes lowered as well as her ears, yet if she tried it alone she undoubtedly fail perhaps they will have to wait a little longer....

"Assassination attempt?!? By who-? Um.. did you say we? I'm not sure how I can help stop an assassination. I don't know how to fight. Here tail started trying to tie itself in a knot because of how nervous she was about this.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

"Did I say we?" Cassie asked. "I meant the X-men, not necessarily you and me specifically. I thought it would be fun. Have you ever been to New York City? The fashions are to die for. You could wear a hat and I have a cute 3/4 length coat that would hide your tail. We could go shopping while we're there."

"Anyhow, I don't know for sure if there is going to be an assassination attempt," Cassie added. "All I know for sure is that having a parade with two shiny new sentenals and the head of MRD present is just asking for an attack by some mutant extremest group like the Brotherhood. While, personally I wouldn't shed too many tears over the death of any MRD agent, including the head, logically it would mean bad news. It would just give the government all the more excuse to round up mutants."

"Anyhow, the assassination attempt is only a possibility," Cassie said, smiling sweetly. "It is an excuse to go to the city and go shopping. And, if we run into trouble don't worry. If it is living and can see, all I have to do is bat my pretty green eyes and he or she or it will be wrapped around my finger. And if it is something else, I am still not worried. I might not look it but I am a black belt in a few different martial arts and have near perfect aim with any firearms."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Felicia Carter
???

Felicia wagged her tail in excitement at the possibility of going shopping in New York City. She definately would feel more safe with Cassie and her combat knowledge. Yet there was one thing that bothered her, her tail slowed down "It sounds great and exciting but, I don't have any money to shop with." cat_confused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 am
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

Cassie began to laugh some, "I know that. Do you think I do either?" She smiled, "I wasn't born to a family rich enough to support my designer tastes. They made good money but I could never buy as much Gucci, Coach, Chanel, and all the other stuff I have as I do. When I was on the run, I began to fully explore my tastes in fashion. People would give me whatever I want, they like to."

Still smiling, Cassie continued, "When I came here, I was asked to quit manipulating people like I did for selfish reasons. In exchange, I get a home and school and training and if I am good an allowance that supports the occasional shopping spree." She frowned slightly, "I suppose it looks almost as if they are buying me off, though, that isn't the case, at least entirely."

Cassie smile returned, "Anyhow, you can't keep borrowing my clothes. You need your own wardrobe. You're complexion is darker than mine and that red hair..." she shook her head, "you need an entirely different color pallet than me. Dressing in my clothes and my color pallet would be a fashion sin!"

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
???

The girl looked at her dress trying to see if she could remember anything about it. Slowly and carefully she got on her feet, her legs were weakened. Who knows how long she was out in sea or when she last ate. She stood up leaning a little on the arm of the couch to get some balance and to get a better look at the dress.

Just then a flash back occured and not a nice one at that. She felt her head trying to hold on to what she saw and figure things out. She moved the other hand from the couch. She stood with her eyes closed sinking and remembering, she saw her hands her sleeves were whole "Let me out! Let me out!" her hands were beating on the wooden plank that sealed her in. Wait it ... it was a coffin she saw the brochure that was in her hand then all faded to black..

Her eyes opened, then wider when she found that she was halfway down her shadow. She tried to pull herself out but she wasn't at full strength, "WARP! I need some help!" she continued trying to pull herself up with little progress.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp waited as the girl processed her thoughts and then he noticed her beginning to sink into her own shadow. His eyes widened as he considered what to do when she began to call for help. He tried to remember how he had got control of his powers when he had his outburst at his parents for pulling him out of school. He had to just calm down on his own. He rushed over and grabbed the girl by her upper arms. His grip was tight but his voice was calm and full of authority, much calmer than he felt. "Come on, take a few deep breaths. Don't panic: it will make things worse. You can gain control of this, it is mind over matter."

He took a steadying breath, trying to analyze her power, it had to do with shadows. Shadows needed light to exist or direct light to disappear. If it was based on darkness and not shadows then turning all the lights off would be worse. "Concentrate on this room and the idea of light," he ordered. "And I would shield your eyes I am going to flood the room with light on the count of three. One, two, three..."

The lights in the room brightened to a blinding brightness. The room lit up almost as if one was looking directly at the sun. The shadows were minimized and shortened as if in direct sunlight from noon on a sunny day.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
???

She took three deep breaths. With every breath she took things started to slow down and she was able to figure out the nature of her circumstance. Calmer now she grabbed his arms and looked into his eyes when he told her to concentrate. It made sense what he said. She started to concentrate on light the hole started not to be as deep. At the count of 3 one of her hands let go of his arm to shield her closed eyes. She felt herself be all of the sudden be pushed out of a small hole.

Once out she looked toward her feet. Even more calmer now, "Thank you Warp... I guess I do have a power other than looking different." she paused a moment. She knew what to call him... but what will he call her? "Um... Warp? It just occurred to me...I know what to call you but... what will you call me?" she looked into his eyes hers were glowing awaiting an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

The light in the room returned to its normal brightness as Catherine asked her question. He let go of her and took a deep breath before returning to leaning against the wall. Controlling waves- like forcing more electric current into the lights- was far more difficult than changing the physical substance or something. It took something out of him, not that he would have admitted it. Some sleep and he'd be back to running on full gears in no time.

"What is it the humans call you?" He asked, curious. "Of course, going by that name would be unacceptable, here. Most of us chose our own names when we get here or right before we get here. If we don't chose our names then usually someone else gives us our names or Magneto comes up with something. Almost always it is something based on our powers."

"For example, I go by Warp, when Magneto came to see me to invite me to Genosha, I came up with the name. It was spur of the moment and describes what I do well enough- I warp reality." He closed his eyes, thinking for a moment. "I am not even sure of the scope of your abilities. Something related to shadows or darkness. I assume you can teleport using them, judging by how you managed to end up on the beach..."

His fingers tapped on his crossed arm, "Shadow Walker?" He frowned, "I don't know about that one. I'm not good with names. Ask Magneto. He'll come up with something when he meets you. If you don't meet him tonight, you'll meet him in the morning. It is only courteous to do so, after all Genosha is his pet project." And he would never trust me again if I kept the appearance of a new homosuperior here a secret from him. Considering the fact my sister is an X-men I have enough problems as is... Warp thought darkly, his frown turning into a small smile.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
my new name is Shadow Walker

"Shadow Walker... I like it." she said with a smile. She stood up again still needing to lean on something.

"I hope you don't mind my asking... Is there a shower I can use?... I'd like to get all this crud out of my hair." Right now her hair seem to resemble dreadlocks with all the tomatoes and eggs that were thrown at her graduation and if not that some sea water as well causing her hair to clump together.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"Yes, of course," he said nodding. He pointed towards a closed door on the right. "The bathroom is in the master suite. Are you sure you'll be okay taking a shower though?" He thought about joking about him offering to help but he decided that would be inappropriate. Instead he led the way to his room and opened the door. Inside was a large bed with navy blue sheets and a black comforter. The bed was unmade.

Walking towards his closet he said, his back turned to her, "I probably have some clothes here for you too. It isn't unusual for one of my ex-girlfriends to leave something here. I have a lost and found box if any of them ever come back for their stuff." He shrugged as he pulled down a large cardboard box from his closet and set it on the bed. The box was half full with various women's clothing and accessories, "They never bother coming to claim their stuff, though."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
????????? ??????

"I think I can manage." she replied politely in response to his question. She felt it was a valid question considering all that happened. Shadow Walker managed to keep up with Warp as he lead her to the shower. Her legs still felt heavy due to how much water she had been through and the little food she ate through put the course of her trip, she walked depending on the wall to keep her balance.

She looked at the box of Warp's exgirlfriends' leave-behinds. There seemed to be a lot of panties. She knew it wasn't a time to be picky but the thought of using someone else's used panties kinda disgusted hers. Sure they have vending machines just for that but that was not her thing. However she did find some clothes she could use.

"I think I can work something out from here. Thank you Warp, you're very resourceful." she said with an appreciative smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"I try," he said with a small smile. "Everything in there is washed. I've lived alone long enough to know that unwashed clothes start to smell. And even when I lived back home my parents put me in charge of cleaning my room. I don't even think my mother stepped into my room until I moved out."

He shrugged. "While you take a shower, do you want me to cook something for you? I am sure I can find some food my friends didn't eat while I was away. They don't eat raw food, as far as I've seen. And, believe it or not, I am a good cook."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
????????? ??????

Shadow Walker let out a sigh of relief as he mentioned that he washed the clothes she has been looking through. Her ears perked up at the sound of the offer of cooking food. Her eyes widened and looked up it was obvious the idea was music to her ears and her stomach sounded to back that up. She held her stomach to try to silence it. She steady herself,"Yes please. I'm up for anything right now myself."

As Warp stepped out she started the shower carefully she removed her clothes, or what's left of them. She tested the shower first and carefully got herself in. Focused on getting the gunk out of her hair she gave her hair a thorough scrubbing. She mused to herself about the food remnants in her hair, that she was either a really bad comedian or the humans did this because how she is. More than likely the latter. With her hair all cleaned and a good use of soap she carefully stepped out of the shower and dried herself carefully. She put on a pair of socks and undies then a pair of black jeans, a purple tank top and a green green hoodie, leaving it opened and unzipped for now. She dried her hair enough to come out. She smelt something in the air and followed the scent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp turned hearing the girl walk out of his room and towards the kitchen. He was at the stove making a shrimp stir-fry and rice. Not saying anything he turned off the stove and dumped half the contents of his cooking on a square plate before splitting the rest of the food onto another matching plate. Warp picked up both plates and led the way to a table that was already set. Glancing over his shoulder, seeing her follow he set the plates down on an already set table. "It isn't much, I only had so much to work with," Warp admitted. Setting the plates down it looked like something someone might order at a gourmet restaurant. Regardless of how humble he might act, it was obvious he knew how to cook and knew how to cook good.

He held out a chair for the girl- no Shadow Walker. "You clean up well," he said with a smile. "I hope that shrimp stir-fry is okay with you. I don't cook it that often. I have been busy lately so my fridge isn't stocked as well as I prefer." Usually, whoever his current girlfriend was took charge of stocking his fridge and he would cook whatever was in his apartment at the time. Running missions for the Brotherhood had kept him so busy he rarely felt like replenishing his food supply himself and dating someone who would do that for him would have taken too much extra energy on his part, or so he reasoned.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
????????? ??????

Shadow Walker followed the scent, the scent smelt so good which helped motivate her to follow it. It lead to the dining table, she continued using things to keep her balance. Perhaps after a good meal and a good night's rest she would be as good as new the next day. As Warp held the chair for her, this all felt familiar, perhaps because it was routine in general.

She sat down carefully and blushed Warp's compliment, "Thank you" she remarked softly. Her hair was still a little damp but brushed back enough to show her ears. When she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, she found that she really liked her ears.

She looked at the plate in front of her, and admired it like it was a work of art. Her eyes sparkled and her cheek on her folded hands as she looked at the plump shrimp cooked with the rest of the stir fry. She just wanted to dig in ravenously but instead used the proper etiquette using the fork and knife with grace of equal to almost a noble. "It all looks so good and tastes absolutely exquisite" she enjoyed the taste, it was no denying it, it was written all over her face. "I hate to be a bother but do you have anything to drink? A soda perhaps or juice?"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff