Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 pm
DarkAngelZelda

Welcome! Have you ever watched Full-Metal Alchemist; Brotherhood? I love that show....
I also love your signature!
ADVENTURE TIME FTW!
:3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm
Hiko_Genhou

Pleased to meet you too! I'm sure everyone has had the experience of not being able to find interesting/long-lasting role-plays. This is what makes role-playing on here and most any other places annoying, but when role-plays do last and are interesting, it makes me very very happy!
Anyways, welcome to the guild!

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:14 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Lovely to make your acquaintance! ((I'm running out of pleasant greetings! o-o"))
I hope you like the guild and get to role-play here! We're just starting up and such, but I've been seeing a bunch of new role-plays popping up! Feel free to even make one yourself if none of them interest you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:16 pm
Cuppycake Kitten

I was also on gaia before I was allowed to be on. I tried to get a few of my friends interested, but they were too worried they'd get in trouble with their parents. Not worried enough to stop them from playing on my account though.... *rolls eyes*
Welcome to the guild! Hope ya find the place to your liking and get to join some fun role-plays!

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:17 pm
Murasaki Umeki Vel
Welcome Welcome!
Thanks for being active! Sorry I haven't replied sooner! All the new introductions have caught up to me and I'm racing to reply to all of them! Hehe...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Kirsten! J'adore les Miserables! Et toi?

Can you speak french as well or are you just french....? That sounded odd.....

I can read some french. But i speak itlian sometimes. Glad to hear you are less miserable.  

Eatingbubbles

Interesting Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles

I can read some french. But i speak itlian sometimes. Glad to hear you are less miserable.

Oh no! I said I love Les Miserables! It's a musical (or opera I guess) and it's set in France! It's based off of the novel! Surely you've heard of it? (:
I'm obsessed with the Eponine character. I know every one of her songs!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Sunny Iridescence
kawaiijester
Hey Guys! My name is Tiffany and I am 24 years old. I like playing percussion and love roleplaying. I have a husband of three years and a one year old son who is interested in drums as well. Favorite movies have to be Wizard of Oz (its a classic!) and Beauty and the Beast. Favorite colors are Blue and yellow. I love Twilight and Vampire Diares. Games DND, Roleplaying, The game of things, Monopoly, and backyard monsters are my current favorites but i like just about anything. Favorite type of roleplay is supernatural but i'll go with just about anything. I can be a bit random at times and someday I hope to be able to phase through walls!

Note: never pet a burning dog!

Have you pet a burning dog before? o-o

Nope but I have heard it hurts. lol.  

kawaiijester

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm
kawaiijester

Ahhh.... I see....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles

Oh no! I said I love Les Miserables! It's a musical (or opera I guess) and it's set in France! It's based off of the novel! Surely you've heard of it? (:

I never saw it but I am recording it on cable. It is on amax Monday morning. I like the slave song in the beginning (saw a clip)  

Eatingbubbles

Interesting Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:07 pm
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles

I never saw it but I am recording it on cable. It is on amax Monday morning. I like the slave song in the beginning (saw a clip)

To pick a favorite song would be an impossible task for me. I love them all! But I'd say number one is tied with On my Own and Little Fall of Rain. Number two is tied for Master of the house and Do You Hear the People sing (both finale and the original)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles

To pick a favorite song would be an impossible task for me. I love them all! But I'd say number one is tied with On my Own and Little Fall of Rain. Number two is tied for Master of the house and Do You Hear the People sing (both finale and the original)

On My Own is the story of my life. Love. That. Song.  

Atikori

Melodious Codger

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 pm
Ardvisura
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles
Sunny Iridescence
Eatingbubbles

On My Own is the story of my life. Love. That. Song.

DAMN STRAIGHT!
It's the same for me too xD
If there's ever a talent show at my school, I'm singing that song. Even thought I'm not so good at it ><

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:38 pm
Sunny Iridescence
XOloverboy10OX

Nice to meet you! I do love your signature by the way! What's that gif from? Dr. Oz or something? xD

lol i actually do not know im thinking oprah maybe they won a new car :O  

timauss

Dapper Reveler

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 am
XOloverboy10OX

xD

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items