Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
†‏ Miyamoto Household † (Currently Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:46 pm
Lucas sighed defeated. it was a losing battle and he knew it. as such he could not really do anything and simply converted his entire mass into steel gas and flew off to mope on his own. Bast was right. he needed to find his talent and until he did he would be useless to suna.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Tailoring to Zane's request, certain bits of information were let known. "My daughter, Amaya, was the one that rescued everyone from the infected outpost/prison, & she is the one trying to track down the vile intruder's presence. Since we've lost the chakra signal, I suggest going to the 'defined' village gates in the Clock Plaza. They're just standing there near the clock tower, as two decrepit looking posts, since nobody bothers to actually use them. I highly suggest getting at least one other person to help you." Down playing the retort that Al whole-heartedly expected from me, the silence itself would grace forth as the answer. Who wanted disintegrated jerky anyways?! (well, maybe Zyonu would...)

Zane's Strange Tourist Quest

Title: Subdue the ??
Information: ?? are attacking the gates, and the ANBU need help badly! Fend off the impending ??'s attack, and prevent the ancient tourists from gracing the Void with their presences!
Solo or Squad: Squad.
Minimum Posts: 5
Note: Bonus 300 Ryou upon completion.

2 other unknown missions await those that want them!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane looked up at the Garandoukage while he told him about the mission. he then said " thank you sir i will not fail you and i will find another to bring on the mission with me" Zane then got up and walked back down stairs and went over to bast then said " I talked to the Garandoukage like u asked and he gave me a lead i was wounding if you wanted to join me on the mission he gave me he said to bring one other ninja." Zane wanted to get to know bast and to ask her some things about the void he hear so much about.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San could be seen running goofyly through the house, hands flailing as he was exclaiming "wwwwwwwweeeoeooooooooooo". The excited ninja found his way to the center, going up the stairs into what appeared to be an important looking office. His iron sand particle technqiue would tell him that....mam?.....was sitting there? With a careful knock, the ninja walked in.

"Um...mam? Is that you? Uh...is there a mission that needs done? I finished training...and enjoyed the R and D department."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm
A short note fell out of the forehead protector that Bast wore on her waist, surprising her slightly. She grabbed the note before it floated to the ground, read it, and then slipped it in to her pocket. While Zane was off downstairs looking for her, San walked in to Mamoru's Office and began addressing that person. When the Satetsu mentioned the R&D Department, Bast made a clone that walked over and leaned on him while she addressed Zane.

"You enjoyed it, did you?" The woman's voice sounded doubtful as it addressed San. "I want to know why she wants me to punch you, if that's the case. Seems like an awfully strange thing for her to want if you enjoyed the department so much. You didn't, by any chance, do something to offend her, hm?"

A few feet away, the other Bast was talking to Zane.

"I know, I've been standing here the whole time," she began, dropping her voice in an effort to make it sound creepy that she had been standing there. "I'm fine with going on the condition that you never refer to me as a Ninja again. A Ninja is male, a Kunoichi is female, and Shinobi are gender-neutral."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane was first creeped out by the tone bast was using then Zane let out a small laugh then smiled at bast and said " alright then Kunoichi are you ready to leave for this mission then" He said while waiting he was ready to leave for this mission it would be very fun.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm
Bast held up one finger and then disappeared for a moment. When she returned, she was in full gear with her armor, gourds, backpack, and main weapons.

"Lead the way!" she responded cheerily.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

"alright here we go" he already had his gear ready to go he walked out and then left to the Clock Plaza.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm
Bast followed Zane down the stairs from the Office. On their way out, Bast noticed Zyonu and gave her sister the thumbs-up sign without pausing. Zyonu responded by hooking a box of food on to Bast's outstretched hand before disappearing. As she followed Zane, Bast sliced open a baguette from the food box and started preparing a sandwich from the meats, vegetables, cheeses, and sauces in the box. Mononoke appeared in order to assist in the process.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed

When Manfread began to play with Akane's leg, the leg twitched a bit and then when, during a swing, the leg snapped a kick at Manfread's head. The twisted and hopped out of his grip, the leg landed on its foot and stood up straight looking at...well... faced the direction of Manfread. A moment of silence, until it began to hop alway down the halls  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane found his way back to the Miyamoto Household, his looks around the land were amazing but now it was time to get back to business. As he got into the household, he looked around seeing what was going on... It seemed that most had cleared out, but there was still one thing interesting. Manfreadf was gone, and with Akane's Leg... Hmm... Well the leg was like another Akane in it's state, so it would be able to handle itself without him. Akane on the otherhand was using a leg from an Automaton and it was working fine. It was hidden under his pants and was completely not visible. The only clue that his leg was metal was the occasional CLank! or Clunk! On the wooden floor.

As he got up to the office of the Garandoukage, Akane looked down at his left arm a symbol of tribal symbols and a puppet held up with chains was on it, and in the middle was the kanji for Thantas. He twisted his neck and it cracked and he then entered the office and looked to the Garandoukage's office. Looking in he smiled and bowed to the Kage "Evening Garandoukage." He then stood up and walked fully into the room, the odd clank of metal on any hard surface in the room. "I must thank you for the Ryo you lent me... I promise you... It did not go to waste." He smiled pointing to his Obsidian Katana on his belt. "I am ready to partake in any mission you feel seems fit... Whether it's a mission of fighting or saving a cat... I will accept it." He smiled, he had worked hard to get to this land, fighting automatons, gliders, pirates, and a security system that took the form of Bast. Akane was ready for anything... and he was hoping he could do it solo. But he would accept any mission given.

Chakra Lvl :: 310c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: ---
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 pm
Manfread watched as his Stompa hopped away and not ready to give up his new best toy quickly chased after it like a cat chasing a mouse...... literally on all fours and prowling after it. With the occasional pounce or five he would eventually catch up and catch it, ending up where ever it was leading him and ending up in a cat like pounced position. Still having a lot more fun with someone else's leg then he probably should.
“This is the best thing since sliced bread!!” he said laughing and standing up, leg in one hand he looked around and tried to figure out where it had lead him as Manfread's sense of direction was about as good as his...... common senses.......  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

San offered Bast a perplexed look, but then continued speaking in his usual tone. Offended her? He left her to continue her research on the "one with threads, who was no doubtably Akane. As much as he was a ninja, he knew it would be a small invasion of privacy if he were to observe and find new information on his little friend like that, especially when he only agreed to do it with Zyonu.

"I left in kinda a hurry, just because i wanted to offer her some privacy, as well as the "one with threads" the same...."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Waving hello to San, I rubbed the tiredness out of my unblindfolded eyes. Blinking several times to clear the haze, the room's features sharpened considerably. "Yes, San, it is I, Miyamoto Mamoru, & there are indeed more missions that need to be done!" Glancing behind San as Akane arrived, his new tattoo looked fresh still, & his nice metallic boot suited him well. The Obsidian Katana at his side gleamed in the dusty lights of the office, it's brilliant design both sharp & beautiful. "Konbanwa, Akane," I replied, listening to his thanks. "You will be pairing up with San for this next mission, your Chuunin Exam mission. Do you remember the jungle that was between the village & the prison outpost, out by the Wave Gate? We have a special group of shinobi animals, the raptors, that have had their food supplies compromised. The rogue Eiseijutsu Dood probably is the cause of it, so I've got Zane & Bast looking into where he could be. In the mean time, the raptors are getting voraciously hungry, threatening to eat even our villagers if they don't get fed. Go distract them for as long as you can (10 posts minimum) without doing undoable harm upon them. Questions?"

San & Akane's Strange Feeding Quest

Title: Feeding Time
Information: The Jounin-ranked Shinobi raptors have been without food for a while, but no one can get near enough to replenish their food supplies. The charged Shinobi’s mission is to distract the raptors long enough for the keepers to replace the food, without harming any of the raptors in any way. Be careful, the raptors can use Shunshin as much as they want, along with other Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu! The mission is considered completed if the Shinobi falls and is eaten, although this is a last resort.
Solo or Squad: Variable.
Minimum Posts: 10.
Note: Bonus 400 Ryou upon completion.

1 other unknown mission awaits those that want it!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Jumping up and down like an excited kid, the Konin was excited for a mission. It had been a while sense he had gotten to partake in something this fun! It was usually deeper darker missions ever since VOID was created. Patting his partner on the back. The ninja bowed to Mam and gave a small salute, a signature goodbye from San, and spoke a few words to mam before leaving.

"This i shall accomplish boss. Akane, pack your stuff and get ready to head on out. I meet you by the front door."

The konin left the room, and went downstairs to the front door. He checked over all his supplies, and everything to make sure he was ready for the mission. With a satisfied grin, the ninja waited for his little buddy akane to appear.

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items