Submit

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image Fang pulled back his hood. "I'm Fang pleasure." He said Now closer Fang was able too study these two further. "Well at least I know now that their both not all human." " Strange." Fang muttered  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾
Were-dragon mercenary & Draconian demon-slayer

Kaniedie looked at him curiously, wondering if had been thinking aloud or talking to them "What's strange?"

User Image  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 pm
"Nothing. Important that is."Fang said. "Hm guess it was a false alarm. But why do I still feel uneasy? "Well sorry to make this meeting short but I have business to attend to. "Not really your just shy and can't stand losing friends." Fang turned on briskly on his heels  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu looked to Kaniedie and backed away nervously. "W-Wow, a demon slayer, um but technically I'm a demon. So wouldn't that make us enimies." He said, never wanting to be a trouble to anyone because of his race.
OOC: Ugh writers block

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm
Fang turned around to face Ryu. "That may be true but I think it rude to kill someone you just meet."Fang assured Ryu. "Don't you think so too?" Fang hated violence sense it was all he had ever known until he went to the academy. "People died helping me get here. I don't want that to happen again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:31 pm

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

Kaniedie smiled mischievously at the pair before answering in a sly tone "I only kill the ones I'm hired to, only the ones who murder innocents. Though maybe I could make an exception and play Draconian 'hide-and-seek' with you~?" winking, she turned around and smiled before cross leaping off the walls and onto a near building's roof, stretching her hidden wings after getting out of sight from any Humans hanging about. Playfully, she began to count "one, you better run... two, I'd hide if I were you... three, know how we see... four, barricade your door~..."

User Image  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 pm
Fang looked at Ryu. "Is she serious?"Fang asked. He sighed and went into an ally stretching his black wings and taking flight. He looked down at Kaniedie with a look that said: "I seriously don't want to do this." He beat his wings getting higher and searched the ground for a place to hide.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

Kaniedie smiled up at him as he took flight, her mischievous smile still as broad as before "Oh trust me, you'll be surprised about how we Draconian's play hide-and-seek. Its not like the Human game your thinking of~" turning around, she peered over the side of the building and at Ryu, carefully drawing her sword as she spoke "Going to play~?"

User Image

I am Xx_silver_flame_xX

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm
Kaniedie ShadowMoon

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu stood still for a moment as his skin began to spike up a little and sharpen at certain points, all the while, electricity traveled across his body like he was a human lightning rod. His normally blue hair, now changed to a pure white that went down to his legs now. His hair also sparked with enough lightning to power a small town. He had waited for a moment to finally use his Raijin form and now he had one. He looked up at Kaniedie and smiled slyly. "Sure I'll play, if you can keep up that is." He said as he vanished from where he was standing. He wasn't invisible, but he was so fast he might as well have been.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Orpheus Aristo

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

"Wow your quick, Ryu!" Kaniedie glanced around a moment before raising her sword at her side and leaping off the building to take flight, slowly circling above the city she began to fly through the alleys and near empty streets with increasing speed. Avoiding the more demon filled areas, she began to search for the two hiding.

User Image  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Kaniedie ShadowMoon

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu zipped from building to building only being visible for a second or two before vanishing again. When fighting he was trained to be this fast, his speed made up greatly for his not so good power. Though one he got to one building, he hid behind a wall close to the rooftop. He could have kept going, but to be honest, he wanted to know how this game of hide and seek was so different from a normal game. He silently watched Kaniedie fly through the air.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm
Orpheus Aristo

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

After a minute or so of unsuccessful seeking, Kaniedie landed on another rooftop with a frustrated huff "Hmm... Human forms aren't very good for this, if I'm going to use our way... No choice then~" setting her sword aside- seeing as she wouldn't really need it for protection- she kneeled and forced her eyes shut, with a roar her body changed into that of her true self. Feeling a little dizzy, she shook her head and stood, sniffing the air with her scaly snout to try and find her two hiding companions "krathin usv ti, tenpiswo si confn!" she happily growled in a gravely voice distorted by her muzzle; with a cheery yip, she dashed over the rooftops and searched for Ryu first, wanting to see if he'd be fast enough to get away from her beast form. Sniffing about, she wandered closer to the walls and tried to see where the little Raijin had gone.

User Image  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm
Kaniedie ShadowMoon

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu turned and noticed Kaniedie's form changed into that of a large dragon. With a grin, he rose up from his hiding spot and looked at the girl. "Not that you don't look majestic or anything. B-But I liked your other form better, much more pretty, hehe." He said jokingly as he zipped across a few more rooftops, wondering how fast she was now that she transformed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Orpheus Aristo

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

Kaniedie let out a bellowing sound that seemed to be a mixture of a roar and a laugh, obviously amused by Ryu's comment 'my forms are each a different kind of beauty, though I must admit that beast form is much more useful!' though she couldn't speak to people directly, her thoughts were more than enough to carry her voice to those around her without being turned to Draconian. Seeing him flash away, she decided to test just how fast they were compared to each other- lucky for her dragons had light bones despite their size. Folding her wings tight against her body she shot forward, careful not to fall in between buildings she managed to get a few yards away from the Raijin boy, a playful yip once more coming from her as she chased and tried to tag him with her snout 'ha ha! a touch and I'll win against you- though perhaps it'd be easier if I tried bathing you in fire!'

User Image  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm
Kaniedie ShadowMoon

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu was impressed by how close she was getting to him, so she's powerful and fast Ryu thought to himself though he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. "I'm surprised at how quick you are but..." He stopped as his body began to glow white and in a flash of light he dissipated again. "...Out of the two of us, I'm still faster!" He shouted from behind Kaniedie, he had somehow made it past her and covered quite a distance at the same time. The Raijin laughed as the white glow faded away some.

User Image  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas