Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
Introductions (New members, introduce yourselves here!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:52 pm
uchiha_heir11
-le gasp- I was asked to join a guild? A pro-Sasuke one!! This is the second one I've encountered!(the other one being sasusaku) I'm so happy right now. >-< I feel so honored!! <3<3<3 Alright, let's get down to business.
Name: Arisa or Annette's fine. :3
Height: 5'0" ( is this considered short? o.O; )
Fav. Anime character: Of all time! Uchiha Sasuke! Forever and always! No matter what other stupid things he does!
Why: He was my first, and it shall never change just because he decided to join some weird village with music notes on their foreheads.:3
Interests:
Anime/manga (DUH), Akatsuki organization, Uchiha Sasuke, Deidara( my second favorite character), j-rock/pop, school, education, TRYING to keep my grades up high, friends, pondering about.... random stuff, reaching goals/ambitions
Wants to get into: Rp's, I recently joined two, with the same made-up character.....I suck. D:
Hobbies: Drawin', doodlin', computer, Gaia, dA, art.com , lookin' for sasusaku fanart , reading fanfics, yeah.... I pretty much have no life.
That's all folks!!

welcome!! welcome!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:09 pm
Hehe welcome!!  

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:36 pm
HI EVERYONE!
I'm a huge Sasuke Fan, not just because he's a hotty *which doesn't hurt whee , but because he's a caring person with a miss guided heart. I think that is one of the biggest reasons why I fell for his character, is that he has had such a hard background, which would screw up any kid, but yet he has managed to stay quiet normal.
All around I think he's an awesome character and I'm excited to be part of this guild. heart

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:37 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
HI EVERYONE!
I'm a huge Sasuke Fan, not just because he's a hotty *which doesn't hurt whee , but because he's a caring person with a miss guided heart. I think that is one of the biggest reasons why I fell for his character, is that he has had such a hard background, which would screw up any kid, but yet he has managed to stay quiet normal.
All around I think he's an awesome character and I'm excited to be part of this guild. heart

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image

^_^ Welcome to the guild!!  

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:39 pm
Mystical Kairi
Fwee, Pro-Sasuke! Yay. >> I love this guild already. x3 *Squeezes her Sasuke plushie*

I want a Sasuke plushie. eek crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Idiot Chosen
Shy Fighter Hinata
HI EVERYONE!

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image

THANK YOU! I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! *Hugs* whee  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Idiot Chosen
Shy Fighter Hinata
HI EVERYONE!

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image

THANK YOU! I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! *Hugs* whee

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:05 pm
Hello. I'm Seidi. I'm of course a Sasuke fangirl. Like I tell my friend, "Once a Sasuke fangirl...always a Sasuke fangirl" LoL I'm odd and you'll find that found easily. *nods* Si...

My Favorite Naruto Pairings
Naru/Hina
Neji/Ten
and...

I don't really like SasuSaku...because I think she could do better, even though i love sasuke...  

uchiha_seidi

[.ProtoPlasm.]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:38 pm
uchiha_seidi

I don't really like SasuSaku...because I think she could do better, even though i love sasuke...

Oh but she IS better now. :3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:12 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
HI EVERYONE!

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image

FWEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! DANCING SASUKE-KUN IS TAKING OVER THE MASSES! LET US JOIN HIM AND DO THE SACRED DANCE!!!!

User Image

LET US ALL JOIN HIM!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

heyboyletsdestiny

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
HI EVERYONE!

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image

welcome to the guild!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Welcome everybody new!!

Ne, Yamiko_Hoshino, you're missing the Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Zabuza of the dancing avatar thingies... mrgreen  

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

iT-ARAi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:58 am
little dancing chibis!! i have the hinata one...somewhereXD did you make that one too? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:17 pm
Idiot Chosen
Welcome everybody new!!

Ne, Yamiko_Hoshino, you're missing the Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Zabuza of the dancing avatar thingies... mrgreen

.... >.<; GAH!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

stare I'm staring at the Orochimaru gif.... I still think it's unlove-able....  

heyboyletsdestiny

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:53 pm
Yamiko_Hoshino
Idiot Chosen
Welcome everybody new!!

.... >.<; GAH!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

stare I'm staring at the Orochimaru gif.... I still think it's unlove-able....

XD. I think it's rather funny watching Orochimaru dance...xD. xd  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces