Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's August Customs - Closed! Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane: I want long Gray wild with the feathers being black and red and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat kind of like with the OC and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him.
Tail: Same as the mane; long gray wild with the feathers black and red with possible skulls with the feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathers
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him but not to much.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimm
Owner: HarukaHaru
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): red and black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around...

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:30 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Edited (Moderately)
Soquili Species: Cerynie
Body Build: Normal(?)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Premade commission from a user on Aywas.com
WIP Needed?: Yes, please!

Body: A dark-chocolatey brown base, covered with red and dark orange markings, that are more solid at the top, but then begin to fade away and get smaller until they disappear near the middle-top of his legs.
Face: His face is simply the base color of his coat, but near his forehead a faded collection of red circleish-leopard-like markings. His eyes are a deep crimson red.
Mane: Mane would actually be the one in the reference picture~
Tail: Tail would be only a little bit longer, so that it still contains Cerynei likeness, rather than a different breed~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves would be black, but the fetlocks would simply follow the reference image; which is pretty much just the base color with a dark brown -> black gradient.
Reference Image(s): Exactly like his Original PNG copy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horns would instead be like those of a Gazelle (2). A dark gray base with a crimson -> orange swirl design traveling up from the bottom towards the top.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: The swirl would be as similar as possible to the ones on another custom of mine's hind leg. This is the certed version for this pet to prove my ownership of this Whimsical~

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shinrin
Owner: [.Silvr-Moon.]
Breed: Forest Roamer (?)
Temper: Tainted
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 037 - Crimson Bamboo
Tag frame color: Dark brown
Tag feather color(s): Black to dark brown gradient

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor-Heavy (throwing in enough gold for heavy just to be safe, but definitely doesn't need to be heavy edits)
Body Build: Draft (w/ roman nose and feathering, plz!)
Concept Origin: Moi
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but I'd never say no smile

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

Please take inspiration from this photograph along with the music provided, and interpret it into Soquili however you see fit. Whether it be the emotions you feel, the colors or even part of the image itself, smile

[ Don't Stop the Music ] + [ Le Tango de Roxanne - From Moulin Rouge ]

**I would also like to include these few things that I would like you to avoid, but other than these, do whatever you like!
- Clothing (accessories are fine)
- Overly super girly-ness (nothing against pink or purple, but I mean I don't want to have to jump into a monster truck and run some cars over while weilding a machine gun to make up for it's estrogen level, if you know what I mean smile )
- Cluttered patterns (ie: plaid, checkerboard, etc)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Roxanne
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Dancer
Temper: Committed
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Photograph is my own, taken from my deviantart account, and the music is just a link to youtube with all credits listed there

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kirin.
Body Build: Regular with the fluffy fetlocks.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New Concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please if you have the time, if not that is fine too.

Body: I want it to be a rich purple color. On her belly she should have a slightly darker purple color fading into her base color, this purple should start at the right back leg, and then end at the front right leg. It shouldn't touch any of her scales. On her upper front legs she should have a gold flower henna tattoo.
Face: The base should be the same rich purple color her body is, but I want a fat blaze of the dark purple color on her belly running from her forehead to her mouth, stopping at her upper lip. Her inside of her ears should be this dark purple as well. She should have gold lines tracing her eyebrows.
Mane: She has very thick black curly hair, that is pinned up into a loose bun. Some strands should come down and frame her face, but no more then three please! In her bun should be gold metal flowers.
Tail: Regular kirin tail style please. I want the tuff to be black like her hair. Once again, base should be the rich purple like her body. But at the end before the tuff I want it to fade into the darker purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should fade into the darker purple, with an flame like pattern. Her hooves are a very deep purple, with gold plating on the bottom of them.
Reference Image(s): Ref for markings, body, and colors.
Ref for henna tattoo on her upper leg.
Ref for hair and metal flower placement.
Ref for metal flowers.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 please! It should be solid gold.
Scales: I would like the regular style back scales, but also the alt leg scales. They are three colors. The bottom of all the scales start off with a dull cream orange, then they fade into a brighter orange, and finally they fade into a gold. (I have the colors I want in the ref above.)
Eyes: I want her eyes to be half masted, with thicker eyelashes the normal. Her eyes should be a rich bright pink.
Other Notes: None?

Custom Items: She should have two gold bangles on her tail. And a plain sheer white hijab that is loosely wrapped around her head, neck, and falls over her shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref for bangles. You can forget about all the dots, I don't need them on the bangles.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ravati.
Owner: Pollack.
Breed: Kirin.
Temper: Gentle.
Tag Background: Forest backround.
Tag frame color: Gold.
Tag feather color(s): CC to match her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept (she's the older, fraternal twin sister to Zei)
WIP Needed? It would be nice to have one.

Body: Her body is white. Up her legs/back are similar markings to what Zei has but done in light gold (reference).
Face: Sea green eyes. Also no mask please.
Mane: An editted mane that is similar to the male braided version (old) but if not possible then a slightly wavy style with a few braids woven through. Colour is white with thin light gold streaks.
Tail: Braided (original braided tail please). Colour is white with thin light gold streaks (beads are light gold too).
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Design (For the hairstreaks I'd like it if they were thin, not thick like in the image. Also, eye colour is different): [X1]
Zei (To show how I'd like her wings to be and the markings-though in a lighter gold): [X2]
Eye: [X1]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Original wings. White with the end tips in light gold (similar to Zei's).
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher (light gold for the ring/neckband, white for the upper part of the feathers and the inside piece of the ring, and light gold for the lower part of the feathers). Beaded bracelets, silver for the band with the beads being the similar green used for her eyes.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Allania
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Spirited Edition
Temper: Gracious
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Light gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

TWINS

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light palomino/tan, with faded white highlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her bad, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Medium blue eyes, faded white marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be faded white like muzzle, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Tail: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Hooves/Fetlocks: feathered fetlocks from the draft template, faded white in color, hooves are a medium brown
Reference Image(s): Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Heron style, same color as her mane body with the tips fading to white.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: -Band around her neck that is adorned with beads of blue, in two different shades lighter and darker, and of various sizes like ref, also small bits of bone adorn the band, hanging from it are several small brown feathers and from a gold adornment three larger feathers, one red, one blue and one green
-on her back legs she has leather bracers, that are medium-dark brown and tied with black leather string
-on the top part of her front legs are a band, that is gold and adorned with red and blue beads as seen in ref picture
-on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, light blue beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more blue beads
-feathers, quite a few of them, in her mane that are shades of brown with light blue highlights on them, places mainly behind her ears like in ref, there should also be several feathers at the base of her tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Penthesilea
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC – bottom of cert should say OC Amazon Queen
Temper: Battle-hardened
Mate: None
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is of my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Quote:
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark brown, with black lowlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her bad, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Brown eyes, black marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be slightly darker than the rest of her body, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: Medium Length, sticking out from under her headdress, slightly wind blown. Black in color
Tail: Edited, Medium in length, slightly wind blown with a couples of loose braids in it. Black in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are black, fetlocks are also black, she has the leg feathering from the draft template
Reference Image(s): Main Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron Style, same color as body with tips changing to black
Pelt:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: -on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, dark red beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more red beads
-she wears a headdress on the top of her head made from a small pelt that has deer antlers attached to it with a leather string. Dangling down from this along the front and sides of the pelt are leather strings which have black and dark red beads on them. Ears should stick through the pelt, like the ref image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref
Headdress Ref
Headdress Ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yakut
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC
Temper: Weird
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

She-Ra of Etheria

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 pm
Updated to here!

Couple of issues, so please look over the list and your forms to make sure everything is A-ok! =3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Mod- heavy
Soquili Species: fluttercorn
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Please as she's based off of an RL pet.

Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.) shaped, 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: See style reff., honey colored.
Tail:See mane style reff , Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
hairstlyle reff
Side view can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off.
Front view don't mind the bosal.
ploosh
the certed ploosh

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White with a pale liquid gold tip.
Wings: See image refs, pale silver with pale liquid gold in the "eyes" also wings are see through.
Other Notes: Wing style ref
wing eye color ref

Custom Items: Tear drop crystal pendant necklace on a dainty silver chain. A single bracelet on her front outside leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pendant
Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Blue (one of the shades from the bracelet)
Tag feather color(s): Long feather's Silver, short feather's Clear crystal.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Zombie_Hunter1300

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON.

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Sea wolf mask
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: White with blue and black tribal markings that match her face markings. See ref
Face: White with blue, red, and black Inuit tribal markings. See ref
Mane: Black and wild hiarstyle please
Tail: traditional cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items: Ulu knife at her feet or on a necklace around her neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Keelut
Owner: Zombie_hunter1300
Breed: Sea wolf
Temper: Quiet
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cca  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Concept Origin: Commercial Character - Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood
WIP Needed? Only so I can see the sketches for the edits, please~ <3

Body: A slightly tan Caucasian tone. Any markings are CC, but I would like an alternate version where she's got a bloody vampire bite on her neck - maybe a little more blood in other places? - if possible. If not, then would still like the bite XD I'd also like for one of her front legs/hooves to have a glowing, "shinning from within" light, similar to this. If the sort of shifting light effect continues up her leg without it being zomgglowy~ would be neat, but not required.
Face: Royal blue ███████
Mane: Blonde. Wavy/curly, it reaches to just a little below her chest. Style being: this.
Tail: Same color and style as her mane, length should be classed as medium, though exact length is CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

Custom Items: Just the light power going on on her leg, mane, and tail <3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sookie Stackhouse
Owner: Kailey Koreco
Breed: Telepathic Barmaid - True Blood Cosplay at the bottom of the cert, please :3
Temper: Feisty
Tag Background: CC, just not a screenshot of the actress' face, please XD;;;
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Starting Stage: basket
WIP Needed? : Yes please!

Body: Pale Ivory Cream all over. Body image including the lace leggings not this exact shade of white more creamish. and three gold Bangles on one of her two front legs.
Face: Mask add gold rams horns to the sides. and Unmasked (the eyeshadow in the big picture and instead of a butterfly under her eye make it a Heart) some blood spatter around her mouth and little bitty vampire fangs.
Mane: Cascading tresses of ebony Black hair elegantly up swept with some pieces still tumbling down. this hair ornament int here somewhere. and some gold beads and gold roses.
Tail: Long Like this with a Gold Rose and a large bow nestled in beside it at the top. With gold roses all though it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves cc on the fetlocks maybe some blood spatter there too?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): On the mask Gold Rams Horns

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items:This necklace around the base of her neck.
and these draped across her rump
instead of a heart charm make it a black skull and this one
if you can find a place for more back silk ribbons on her somewhere on her tastefully let me know.
these cuffs on her front two legs just in black and gold

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isolde Vreinds
Owner: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Breed: Regular
Temper: Vain
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): CC something matching her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: n/a
Concept Origin: MLP: FiM
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: sort of bubble gum pink with her cutie mark of three balloons on her rear hip
Face: same color as the rest of he body. Eyes are baby blue
Mane: a like shade darker than hot pink ( see ref) and really like poofy and curly in a sorta moehawkish fashion see ref)
Tail: same color as mane. really fluffy and curly. Down to just so like the very tip touches the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves should be the same color as the rest of her body
Reference Image(s):
Really good General Ref
Pinkie Pie wackyness
shows her head and a normal angle to get an idea of mane length

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items: a small ( about the size of her head to stay in mod range) alligator sitting undeneith her
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Gummy sitting up
Normal Gummy

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pinkie Pie
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Breed: MLP Cosplay
Temper: random
Mate: n/A
Tag Background: this- http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/2/20/PonyvilleTownSquare1.jpg
Tag frame color: idk whatever looks good
Tag feather color(s): same as frame color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Windam
Owner: Feathered Lunra
Temper: Serious
Breed: Phoenix (or Rune God)
Theme: Cosplay
Description: He has a green coat with a creme underbelly. The colors can follow the third bird reference. He has a gold mask that goes over each teal-colored eye (no whites of the eyes. Pupils take over the whole eye like a bird), see all the bird references. He has a bright blue gem in the shape of a rounded off rectangle in the middle of his forehead.

Anime: Magic Knight Rayearth (Copy Rights - Clamp)
Reference image(s): General References -
1st Reference
Hair Reference
Four-Wing Bird References: One Two Three

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No thanks
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor/Moderate
Body Build: Draft (REG NOSE)
Concept Origin: Re-custom
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: White - same as original, but with brighter markings.
Please feel free to adjust anything you see fit. His heart marking and 'wing' markings on his feet can be redone to be brighter and more detailed. I do adore your style of coloring/marking, so feel free to have a little fun with their 're-invisionments' if you so see fit. (He's obviously based off of the Oathkeeper Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts)
Mane: Pre-made Braided - same as original
Tail: Pre-made Braided - same as original
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves the same, fetlocks added please
Reference Image(s):
User Image User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Pose with both legs down please

Custom Items: Kingdom Necklace & Paopu Fruit attached to tail
(Can I get a version WITH and WITHOUT the Kingdom Necklace, please?
The Paopu Fruit on the tail can stay in both versions)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See main reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Oathkeeper
Owner: x-Ivory_Feld-x
Breed: Keyblade
Temper: Devoted
Mate: Athosia
Tag Background: [X]
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color(s): Any

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, I own him

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items