Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Blood and Truth - Veritas/BMCBirhan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 pm
Zink's hand moved out for a moment. sliding between the blade and the slender throat for a moment, wolfram's own hand was already staining the blade a crimson he would have been loathe to touch had he been more invested in the specifics of it.
He had a great deal else on his mind however, he could regret this later. His hand closed around the blade as firmly as wolfram's the serrated edges sinking in as he said firmly.
"...I trust you...Wolframite...Be careful with her, for now."

He pushed the blade slightly back before withdrawing his hand and blinking at it with a grimace. He turned back then towards Birhan.

"Send your people back... and I will do the same, You and I can meet in the middle of the floor, You may bring one person to hold your hostage, if you choose this option I will do the same." He said clearly, his hand throbbing and he fought the urge to scrub away the mess onto his coat in a desperate disgust. Someone else's blood mingling with his own, no matter the fact it was an ally it made his skin crawl.

"Do you accept?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 pm
Sirius wasn't sure what was going on but as the general offered someone to hold the hostage she left Kallichore with the limp hostage and went over to Birhan.

"Let me hold him." She was whispering into her ear. "He is all faint and what not anyway, I can use my power on him, it can't be seen they won't know... we can get Gunn back and then if you want I can let him go or keep him..." She knew she could, she didn't have to be close to him, she just had to be able to see him. Surely it would make sense? Damn it she wanted to be useful and this is something she could be. They lay him out, she uses her power no one can get to him, he is all out cold so it wasn't like he was going anywhere anyway...

She just wanted to be useful for once.

Remove

kalindara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm
"I accept," Birhan called out to Zinkenite. "Just be warned that any 'accidental' marks on Gunn will be mirrored on your Captain."

Birhan didn't know Zinkenite. She did, however, know Wolframite. She didn't trust their former captive not to try and exact some form of revenge, even if it wasn't officially approved by the General in charge. Hopefully this would ensure Zinkenite kept a close eye on Wolframite until the trade was complete.

She turned and nodded to the two girls who'd supported her the most since her unwanted 'promotion'. They were both compentent, helpful and trustworthy. Good soldiers to have at her back. Even when all this came out before the BMC, no doubt reflecting just as badly on Birhan as Ares has hoped, Birhan now knew who had her back. It was worth a bit of being dragged through the mud to know who she could truly trust.

"Kallichore, you have performed above and beyond during this operation. I am beyond grateful." Now Birhan turned to the senshi she'd agreed to mentor. "Sirius, you still have an attack left? Take the prisoner and come with me. If they try anything before we have Gunn, do whatever you need to." 'Up to and including killing him,' was the unspoken command.

For Gunn, Birhan would give up this unknown Captain. But if anything happened to Gunn, there was no way that Birhan was letting the Negaverse get off without an answering victim.

"Keep an eye on them, Kallichore. I don't trust the Negaverse. You may have to wait back here, but that doesn't mean you won't be on your guard." A tight smile was shown to the cadet. "We won't be taken by surprise a second time."

Even if they were outnumbered, there was a reason that they were the Blood Moon Court. One of their own was worth two or three Negas. Anyone who attacked them paid in blood - if not today, then soon enough. They wouldn't be forgetting this trap, or any of those who'd taken part in it.

With a curt nod to her fellow senshi, Birhan turned back towards the Negaverse. To Sirius she said, "Let's go," and strode confidently out onto the field.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:12 pm
"No Birhan... the marks on your senshi, though slight, have already been paid for..." He said as he strode forward, his eyes locked to her own in an even and emotionless gaze. He held up his own hand to show her the cuts he had, unintentionally inflected on himself to remind wolfram that 'accidents'... could not happen now.

"Wolframite... please bring her carefully forward, carefully..." he repeated the word with a almost casual emphasis. "Whatever happens next... ask yourself if you would like to see any of ours fall to -their- hospitality again." He said in hushed tones to the Captain. "any... of us."

Turning back to Birhan as though he trusted her on some level, he nodded, and then pulled down his goggles, in doing so he made himself weak to his own weapon, a sign of 'trust' of sorts.

"I think we would both like a return of our people, without further tampering..." His eyes flicked to Sirus....then back towards the other senshi who's names and powers he was aware of...ranged attacks could be so dangerous. "... whispering from yours... accidentally or not could lead to the same kind of unfortunate accident from my own people. It's a war after all... have we both made our positions clear do you think?"

He folded his hands before him, one hand clasping the other wrist...rubbing at the sleeve like a familiar habit.

Lowering his tone to be almost a secret between them, but still clear he added. "I don't think you want your Gunn... to be turned to Wolframite's attentions... and of course...following that to General Queen Tanzinite's...anymore than I want my captain in your hands, or that of your would be Queen... do I miss my guess?"  

endejester

Feral Cat

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:18 pm
At last, his mind seemed to clear. The voices were gone. Only reality was left now, with only the tangible effect of the tear gas and his still-healing rib had left on him.

He didn't get up - he was far enough to be considered 'back' from gathering at the middle. An exchange of hostages...

But would they really go with it ?

The hand petting Dahlia never stopped, but brown eyes were narrow. One sign... One sign for Zinkenite was all he would need to jump in once again, in spite of the pangs of pain in his chest.

He only needed to know if, when, and how high he needed to jump. He didn't trust these senshi, not one bit, but letting them go with Ilmenite... No, he refused to let that happen. Not if he had a chance of stopping it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 pm
The use of her name surprised Birhan. Zinkenite was a General, a high level target - of course the BMC knew who he was. Birhan, however, was a base level senshi. Even though she was part of the ISS, the Negaverse had no way of knowing about the internal structure of the BMC. For a moment, her thoughts returned to the likelihood of a traitor amongst their Court... but then, she recalled, Wolframitwe was working with or for Zinkenite, and he surely had a reason to remember her name. Perhaps not so unusual.

... Perhaps.

Zinkenite was just as clever as their captives had told them, Birhan thought as the General warned of the consequences of whispering what might be one of their attacks. But two could play at that game - Birhan wouldn't allow such a disadvantage.

"Then I don't want to see a single weapon on this field," she countered. She folded her arms across her chest, eyes narrowed. It was faster to move a weapon than it was to get out an attack phrase, after all. "If you can do that, my people will hold their tongues." Or at least speak loudly enough to make themselves clear. Zinkenite was one to talk about sneak attacks, after his little 'save the civilian' trap. But Birhan would make allowances, to keep Gunn safe.

"I can assure you that you don't want any of your people in the hands of Ares." Birhan's voice was cool, but laced with clear warning. Zinkenite thought he had a threat in Wolframite? He had no clue just how much frustration Ares would have to work off at the moment. What had happened to Wolframite would be child's play in comparison.

"I'm not in such a great mood, myself."

She wouldn't let Zinkenite think he was dealing with someone any less dangerous. The fact that Birhan wasn't Ares didn't mean that she was weak, or a safer option. Birhan had been the one to break Wolframite. She could certainly spend some time learning how to most hurt their current captive - if only to keep the cadets or those with more innocent hands from taking a turn.

"But you're right. I don't want any of mine chained before Tanzanite or Wolframite, either. Huh," she gave a chuckle that held no mirth whatsoever. "What does it say when I think Tanzanite would be a better option than little Wolfy?" Birhan had the suspicion that Tanzanite might at least grant a clean death once she had all the information she desired. Wolframite? Birhan pegged him at the type to keep 'playing' for as long as he could.

"So, are we agreed?" she asked Zinkenite. "No spells, no weapons. One person brings the captives out - then you and I trade."

She didn't trust Wolframite to be anywhere near Gunn when the exchange was made. Birhan would sacrifice the added protection of having Sirius by her side if it meant Wolframite also had to retreat once the captives and leaders were in place.

"Oh," she added. "If I see anyone teleporting, even after the trade? All bets are off."

Sirius still had an attack left, that could hold a captive in place. If Wolframite or Zinkenite thought they'd make a trade and then teleport to Gunn to steal her back, Birhan would make them think again. She was no strategist, but it wasn't hard to guess the most obvious tactics that the Negaverse might try.  

kalindara

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 pm
Sirius nodded and smiled. At last. She walked with Birhan, half carrying, half dragging the captive. She was well aware that she could technically trap all of them in her collar but not for long, if need be it would be enough to get them out of there.

She kept her mouth shut though, Birhan knew now and if she was needed there would be some sort of sign. She was also aware that nothing would happen before they had Gunn back and that was fine by her. It meant she could relax a little and rest, keeping as much energy as she needed as she may need lots or she might not need much at all. She had forgotten to say her collar was spiked now, inside and out and that it did hurt if you got to the side of the collar but she didn't think that important right now. What was important was Gunn and so she stood by Birhan's side and waited to hear what was next.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am
"I'll order no weapons -except- wolframite on the field...then I'll consider us on equal ground, I do not want your... woman, thinking she can make it free in a burst of foolish heroism... I think even you can consider that fair...there will be no accidents." He said pointedly, it may well have been for more than her benefit that he punctuated these words so very clearly. "If you remain nervous I will bring Gunn to you and you will bring my Captain to me...leaving them with our subordinates only in the standing of guards."

"Your limitations on teleportation will be honored for -this- encounter and this encounter alone, let's not leave any hanging ends for the other to play with..."

He gave an odd sort of bloodless quirk of a smile behind the mask, and shook his head slowly. "Believe me Sailor Birhan, I am well aware of the particular intricacies of Ares sadism. Though I think perhaps you do not want me to reply to the thoughts that General Queen Tanzinite would be the preferable option, I think we would find ourselves having a conversation better had without these...tensions between us."

He spread his hands almost casually sweeping as though to envelop them all. Had he been a senshi, it might have been a dangerous prelude.

"I am agreed with the inclusion of my minor caveat, are you? I would suggest we shake on it... but..." He made himself chuckle, a stiff sort of thing but darkly velveteen. Words were his most dangerous weapon perhaps, and he could hardly 'put them away' in the face of negotiations.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 am
Her tail had quickly withdrawn when the menshi had began to suck in air in that tell tale way that meant a sneeze was coming on. No snot on her tail thank you, but luckily Alunite turned his head away anyway. He seemed to be settling down though, and for a moment Dahlia was lost to the battle, simply paying attention to the two senshi. Both were safe, and though upset perhaps, both okay.

As Alunite's hand began to stroke her back, she didn't move, other than arching her back in acceptance once or twice. Her ears pressed forward to try and figure out what was going on among the chaos.

One of theirs had been caught in the mess. And they were being forced to give up their own captive to get him back? It was a serious disapointment. She could only hope that the general was being a little.. loose in his promises. He did have a plan that would turn the tides right?

Her eyes were cautiously on the enemy senshi, knowing full well that her 'weapon' broke neither rules. She just needed the oppurtunity to use it. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the senshi and Zink, waiting for a signal to strike in case it came.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 am
Ilmenite was a gawky bundle to handle, tall and thin in his layers and layers of clothing, but at least he wasn't heavy. While limp, unconscious, it wasn't difficult to lever him over a shoulder and drag him along like a sack of flower -- or perhaps more like a generous armful of kindling.

The second he started to stir, however, it was going to become more difficult.

Birhan had hit him hard enough to knock him out, but not hard enough to <******** him up, not really. He'd been knocked loopy, and as he came back into himself, he remained loopy. Uncertain exactly where he was and what the hell was going on, the first thing he noticed was a girl with her arms around him, and that in itself was strange enough to make him tense up in her grasp. Thoughtlessly, he struggled to get his feet under him and regain some control of his own body.

Even as he started to recognize the fuku, the flutter of skirt and the tiara across her forehead, it didn't quite sink in.  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

kalindara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm
Birhan gave a tiny snort. She didn't trust herself not to punch the short General in the face if she had a hold of his other hand. So it was probably best that Zinkenite hadn't meant that offer seriously. Birhan didn't want to do anything that would jeapordize Gunn's safety.

"Fine," she said, agreeing to Wolframite's weapons for the sole sake of getting this over with. It was one thing to hash out some ground rules. But the other side was starting to look twitchy. She could only hope that they wouldn't try anything while Zinkenite was saying not to.

"Sirius, if you'd bring our guest over..."

The Captain was starting to move again on his own. If he became too volatile, Sirius would have to act to defend herself and then they'd be right back in the chaotic mess they'd just left. Best to make the switch before the captives came to and tried to free themselves - something neither side would take lying down, Birhan suspected.

Violet eyes remained fixed on Zinkenite, and behind him, Wolframite and Gunn. She could trust Sirius to follow orders. Birhan was going to make sure that Wolframite and Gunn came forward as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:48 pm
Zinkenite beckoned to Wolframite, but kept his own pace measured with Birhan, in fact, he almost mocked her movements, but not quite.

"Ilmenite... be calm..." He said quiet but clear, trying to keep things from turning too chaotic. God knew he disliked being in the middle of such things, and the price, he suspected for both sides would leave NO clear winner, no more than this did.

He cast a glance towards Wolfram to make sure that he came forward as well, he hoped...god he hoped there would be no trouble now. Let him be angry later...let him be angry at HIM...this was his failure, his barter...his mess.

He brought a 'gift' and now had to take it away.  

endejester

Feral Cat

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 pm
((Slightly gorey imagery warning. Just to be on the safe side, so I'm warning ya.))

Wolframite in no way wanted to release Gunn, and while he watched Zink and Birhan discuss that situation, the conditions, and all the other mundane negotiation details, Wolframite looked at Gunn. Not with a sense of kindness at realizing he was holding a girl, how slender she was and, this close, how human, but with a sense of possession that said he in no way wanted to release her. The hand about her waist to hold her uptight was tight as he pressed her close, showing that now that he had her in his grip, he didn't want her to slip away. His one, emerald green eye moved to really look up close as she laid there, unconscious and helpless - helpless as he had been when tied to that chair - and how easy it would be to kill her. Of course he envisioned it, watched his blade pressed against her neck despite Zink's warning to pull it back, and how she breathed in and out as if her throat was reaching to brush against the blade - BEGGING for it. His mind fantasized in rapid succession the man ways he could slice her throat, a clear, fast, DEEP cut that would send blood spurting out in movie-eque fashion and let her slip from his hands to smack against the floor as she convulsed. Or maybe he could just drop the knife all together and snap her neck as easily he'd seen some movie heros do. Better yet, he could take the knife and disfigure her features so that she would life with the scars every day of her hopefully short life. She's be his Jack-O-Lantern, and he'd be the one to cut out a few face for her.

It was Zink's order that caught his attention back from looking at the senshi, and he looked over as his voice was mentioned. It seemed Zink and Birhan were joking about, and then 'little Wolfy' came up in a way that made him want to just kill Gunn here and then. She didn't deserve these negotiations. They never got negotiations when they had HIM as a hostage. Not him or anyone else with him. Everyone present, the guards, the watchers, this group, deserved to be carved up and left for stray dogs to eat.

And he was called to move, he only stood there, gripping the senshi a bit more tighter. Why did Birhan, that b***h, deserve one of her own like this? How could he just hand her over after what both of them had done to him.

The blade pressed a little tighter, only nicking Gunn's throat only as far as a paper cut. His blades were sharp. He could have done it. How he wanted to see her blood. Then his name was repeated, stressed even, and Wolframite looked away from Birhan to Zink, who was giving him a look that sent warnings in bold red. Essentially, get your a** over here RIGHT NOW!

He didn't. He desperately didn't want to, and it was just his respect for authority, for his superiors, for Zink as a friend and a general, something so ingrained in him for following the military set up, that he moved forward, teeth gritting.

"Make a wrong move and I'm cutting her head off like a chicken." She was, after all, a coward. This statement being directing to Birhan. PLEASE let her make a wrong move.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Gunn came to with the incredibly unique feeling of a blade held tight at her throat. Which wasn't altogether unexpected, considering the last thing she remembered was the b***h Negaverser pulling her across concrete and the rather blinding pain in her leg that had caused her to black out. When she swallowed, she felt the blade bite into her throat; she had to hold back a shudder and fight to remain limp against whoever was holding on to her. If they didn't know she'd come to, there might be an opportunity to get free yet.

God, she didn't like this at all. Had they even moved? This looked pretty similar to the battlefield she'd last seen. Why would you keep a captive nearby unless there was some kind of extenuating circumstance? Take them someplace safe and secure so you can get what you want!...

Then the Negaverser holding her spoke, and she couldn't stop herself from shuddering. Wolframite?…

Well, ********.  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm
A voice rattled memory bells, broke through the groggy haze that was post-concussion symptoms. Ilmenite floundered to figure out why it made him relax and tense at the same time, whi it was reassuring. Someone he knew -- and well. Very well. Oh.

"Z..." The General's real name hovered on the tip of his tongue, and instinctive reaction, but the twitch of senshi fingers against his arm made him blink down at the girl and catch himself before it came bubbling out. He still didn't know why he was here, and for the moment, he was miraculously quite, even if it was only because his mouth felt like cotton and there were stars still dancing in his vision.

His mouth closed, shakily he tested the girl's grip, just to check exactly what his situation was. At the moment, he wasn't sure he could walk a straight line, but...he'd try to run for it anyway, if it seemed even remotely possible.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff