Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 200/200

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Kaito looked at Riku. "Yea. I'll come back." He sounded half-hearted when he said that. Turning around, he left for the library to get some scrolls.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

[OOC:exit to Academy]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku covered her nose as Nikon lit up, frowning a little "That is the worst habit in the world." she muttered as he left and shook her head "Ok?" she replied to Kaito, a bit confused. I thought he was happy to go get some more scrolls? she shook her head and looked back at Monk. She was examining his hair from a far when a blonde haired boy popped into her head "Oh my gosh! I forgot! Hey, Monk-san! Do you know a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes who wears armor?" she asked with a sudden burst of emotion.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain nodded. Guess he just wasn't to good with people. "Hm? I'm a silly monk? I guess so. Do you know this persons name?" He finally tipped over back into the snow from the stump.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Urgh! Pay attention. Monk-san! This is important!" Riku grabbed his hands and shook them vigorously to get his attention back on task "Blonde haired, blue eyed shinobi boy! Who wears armor! Do you know him!?" she pushed, pulling his hands up in the air as if to do 'banzai' but really to get his attention.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Chakra Pool: 200/190

Kaito was about to enter the clearing when Riku asked Zain about a boy. It immediately killed his happiness. He lost all interest in training the information in the scrolls he just acquired. "So that's why she has no interest in me. She likes someone else." Kaito walked into the clearing and opened the scroll that contained the raiton ninjutsu. He read the first few skills and then choose Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique). He focused his Raiton chakra into his right hand. After a few seconds strings made of his Raiton chakra appeared.
[Learned Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) - E rank]

That last technique shocked him a bit. Kaito thought that his chakra wouldn't affect him, but he seemed to be wrong. He opened the looked down the list of jutsu in the scroll and saw that he had to learn a jutsu to be able to not be affected as much by Raiton chakra. He read off the description and sat down. He focused his raiton chakra around his body. By focusing his mind to resist the pain he learned this jutsu.
[Learned Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) - E rank]

When he was done he didn't say anything to anyone, just continued his training.

[OOC:Time to kill his emotions, and learn some jutsu.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

His right eye opened to her shaking his hands like a mad women. Couldn't he enjoy the snow? "Nya! Depends if you know his name!" Zain let her use his arms like a puppet.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku looked like she was going to explode now and flung Monk's hands up over his head "If I knew his name, I wouldn't be asking, silly Monk-san! I found him at the dojo and he's lost his memory and his sight. I'm trying to find out who he is for him! For now I've been calling him Matsu." she complained and glanced over to where Kaito was. She frowned and stood, dusting snow off her hands I thought he was going to come back OVER HERE. she thought then looked back at Monk "So? Does his appearance sound familiar?"

((XD I feel so bad for Kaito. But Riku is a total ice cube to things like gf and bf. No interest at all))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito closed the scroll for the Raiton Ninjutsu and opened the scroll for Tetsu no Ryu. He read up on the style and Bushido. He thought he knew everything he read the first skill. It seemed simple enough. He drew his katana quickly, slashed one of the many trees, then sheathed the katana.
[ Learned Tetsu no Ryu stage 1, Iaidō ]

Kaito read off the next skill in the first stage of Tetsu no Ryu. It looked easy. He unsheathed his katana and faced a tree that hand a low-hanging branch. Kaito jumped up and slashed down as he fell. His katana cut clean through the branch.
[ Learned Ryūtsuisen ( Dragon Hammer Strike ) ]

[OOC:I could tell...He thinks you like the person you're talking about.]  

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain blinked, hoping his hands could be released soon because he was still on his back in the snow. "I just returned here yesterday, how am I to know such a boy? Is he still at the dojo?" He never had a women so close to him and he felt like he wanted to ditch to a distance of ten feet or more, but he was not able too.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Ugh....you're useless, Monk-san." Riku sat back on her heels, finally releasing his hands. She crossed her arms and scowled "He's in the hospital! Hospital!" she said, slapping her hand sideways into her palm with a 'chop chop' like motion.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain let his arms fall dow into the snow, doing a slight half snow angel since his feet were procted on the stump still. "S-sorry Ruki-chan...err Riku-chan....The appearence sounds familiar but a lot of people have that kind hair color and eye color too. Does he have any special ability?" He sat up and pulled himself back on the stump to go face-to-face with Riku. He moved back quickly and fixed his hair.

Chakra► 190 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku sighed and sat back in the snow, ignoring the cold as she simmered down "I don't know, stupid Monk-san. How many times do I have to tell you? He's in the hospital with no memory and no sight. You're so stupid..." she stood abruptly and dusted off her pants, glaring down at him "I'm leaving now. If you ever bother to have a brain anytime soon and think you might know who Matsu was, you better tell me." she glanced over at Kaito then looked away. So much for being friends. She took in a flurry of snow, sword in hand, and vanished.

((Exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito closed that scroll. He looked over at Zain and Riku. He didn't say a word to them, just turned around and went back to training. He felt no emotion.

Kaito took out the scroll that contained the Hatake clan jutsu. He opened it and then read off the first skill. It seemed moderately challenging. He took out his tanto and focused his chakra into his palm.
(1/3)

Kaito poured more of his chakra into his palm. It grew so instance that his entire palm was glowing white. He focused on his chakra so that it would turn into the electrical energy. Kaito started to move his chakra to the blade of his tanto.'
(2/3)

Kaito manipulated his chakra so that it would cover his tanto’s blade. It took him a while to figure out the actual method of doing this. Once he was done his tanto was covered in white electricity.
[Learned Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade) ]

[OOC:Cold hearted b*****d...thanks rolleyes ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain gulped, so scary women were! Standing up, he shook snow off himself and his robes. Looking to Kaito and feeling something...like this kid was not nice anymore. Riku had already left so he would do some training in stage four of the bukijustu style. Stage four was easier then it seemed, he had become a bit faster. He was also a bit worried about the tree that kaito hurt, what if it came alive like in lord of the rings?![1/3] He gripped his head in worry. But Zain had cut a bush, mostly to give it a trim! What if that came alive?! He bit his nails now, scared out of his mind. After a few minutes he calmed down, he couldn't think of such things![2/3] He had already read stage four, offensive part of it. He shot forward as coated his sandeled feet with chakra. It made it look like flashes at his feet. He halted quickly, it wanted to get this done quick and master the style.[3/3]

Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ]
-----------------------

The monk sipped a drink again, this time from a bottle. If he finished this without falling down then he would go visit that boy. Matsu. Zain wanted to be useful to the village since he had finished his travels for now. But something from kaito did not feel right at all and he had noticed it a bit when they met. Kaito was protective when they met, meaning he thought Monk was a enemy. He still didn't feel totaly sure of Monk-san afterwards but that feeling returned now when Riku seemly regretted him. He was watching Kaito carefully, hand on his chin carrassing it.[1/3] The other boy who left earlier, whatever his name was, had a type of feeling, like he was scared. When Zain had spoken of a female being near the boy had given off the sense of fear and uneasyness. Zain closed his eyes to focus. The boy was even testy on the tea he was given and had found out there was sake in it. He was cautious. Meaning he had his guard up to any hostil people.[2/3] Last was Riku, she had a curious feeling of peering at the boys, even more curious at Zain's scroll. She was also ice cold to Kaito's flirtness. It seemed she was also a bit crazy and worried about the boy named Matsu. She had shown that when she used Monk's hands like a puppet. He nodded once, stage four complete.[3/3] He grabbed the bag with the plastic tea set and waved bye to Kaito, walking off through the snow.
[/exit]

Ganshiki Ame [ Insight Rain ]

Chakra► 180 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Snow was crushing fast behind Kaito, if he didn't react fast enough he would get the hilt of Zain's blade in either the back, arm, or chest. It would stun the boy and possibly knock him right over. "Kaito~" He was having fun with the boy and wouldn't try to hurt him to bad but it was fun to mess with him.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games