Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:58 am
This is what really bothers me yet again you haven't answer my questions. You only gave me Islamic doctrine which isn't and answer. Have you ever stopped and wondered is Allah real??? If he is why would he bless the Westerners with prosperity and civilization and keep the Islamic states "behind" and don't give me the God is testing us excuse because quite frankly it's pathetic.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:35 am
Luke of Romania
This is what really bothers me yet again you haven't answer my questions. You only gave me Islamic doctrine which isn't and answer. Have you ever stopped and wondered is Allah real??? If he is why would he bless the Westerners with prosperity and civilization and keep the Islamic states "behind" and don't give me the God is testing us excuse because quite frankly it's pathetic.

Fine, its pathetic to you. So, no answer.. You aren't going to listen, so, I'm not going to answer..  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

St0len Moments

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am
twisting vines
I am a Christian but I love learning about other religions and decided it was time to learn about Islam. Can anyone teach me about Islam?

assalamu alikum smile
and i guess best way to learn about islam is to ask questions ur wondering about , and we try to give u the best answer about islam and muslims smile
and i dont mind teching u islam and thnx ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 pm
There's a thread in GD where you can ask anything about Islam to this brother "Not Enough Ummah". He's experienced and knows a lot about Islam so here's the LINK Hope it'll help 3nodding

xAvaluna

Beloved Noob

The Muslim Guild Of Allah

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas