Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
{ ♪ } p l o t s + R P { OPEN! New cubs and plots!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm
musicaloner7
we can do a guild one if you don't mind starting. xD And you know me with guild rp's... but I'll do my best to keep up! 8|
gotta get one going for our couple too. |Va

I can start it ^^ Then Chessa is a rogue?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm
Cornetified

I can start it ^^ Then Chessa is a rogue?

yep! c8 Thanks sweets~ <3  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:21 am
Caprice is up!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm
Ekrem's not so little anymore!  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:08 pm
Athalia's an adol now~<3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 pm
*tosses Ni-tobun at Athalia* General RP, perhaps? >_> Here's what is in his journal entry for his personality and such~

"As he struggles with his new ideas about who he should become, he is constantly going back and forth on the borders of morality and immorality. All he has known is his original self, a rather evil and immoral being, inspired by his heritage. But if that was who he truly was as a person, why would he be having such ideas? He will be bordering himself on "good" and "evil" for a long time, dragging himself deeper and deeper within his new conflicting personalities as he learns who he truly is. Sometimes he may help those in need, maybe pull some pranks, or flat out bully and harass others in an aggressive way. While struggling with his own mind, he comes across another interesting point of view. Nobody told him the person he was "supposed" to be, and neither did he have to follow anyone else's ideals of him. He was his own person, dammit, and that's all that mattered. Did he have to be stuck in his roots? No, for he was his own being. If he wanted to be kindly to others, he would find it in his hear to be so. If he couldn't stand not being the person he was too very used to being? That's alright, for that is who he is and he would surely act upon that."

He is also the grandson to the God of Loneliness~ ninja  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

mkay is he in the Ela?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:15 am
musicaloner7

At the moment, he is a Rouge lion; however, he may join a pride in the future at some point~ *probably isn't helpful XD*  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Ok, it's just I'm not sure if Ela are allowed to rp out of the pride grounds? But I think he's able to come to the grounds.. I'm not entirely sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am
musicaloner7

Not a problem! I'm very flexible, as you know, so if you're still interested when you find out, I'll be ready~ ^_^  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:03 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

ok yeah Rogue's are allowed to come to the pride, but along the outskirts. So we can do that, sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am
musicaloner7

That sound's perfect to me! I'll be ready to RP whenever you are! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:26 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

I'm ready now? xD;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:32 am
musicaloner7

Would you rather an AIM RP, like usual? Or a guild RP? If guild, could you possibly start it? If AIM, then I can possibly start tonight! I'm literally about to leave my house for the day, so I will be back by the evening~ D;  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:56 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

I can make a guild one, but that might take awhile. xD;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers