Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hunter's Cradle || :: The Oinin HQ :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher smiled "Aki as in fall? The season?" he asked, shifting Ima out of his lap. The tiger made his annoyance plain by dragging his claws along Sypher's inner thigh as he was removed. His body arched slightly and Sypher growled a curse word at the stubborn tiger but finally removed him, depositing him on the seat "Brat cat..." he grumbled but there was a smile hiding behind his words. He checked his leg, finding no blood, and motioned for Aki to follow him outside "We'll spar outside. This place took way to long to create to ruin with my techniques." he stepped outside and walked a few feet away, stretching his arms over his head. Then he took off his outer shirt and jacket, leaving them in a tree. He wore a body tight jump suit underneath, black with shifting patterns that highlighted muscles. It had no sleeves so the complete mutilation of his skin was obvious as he stretched once more "I'm ready when you are." Ima sat at the door opening, watching the two.

Chakra Total:: 730

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki grinned and stepped outside."this is the perfect time to use this new jutsu i made." Aki focused his chakra and with a moment grew to 34 feet tall. his arms and legs now resembled the tree's that surrounded the area. he was godly strong while in this state as it was the strongest he could become."don't go easy on me ok" Aki testing his abilities out slammed his fist down on the ground shaking the earth.

chakra 290-160=130

Growth.9 posts left.

its a c rank but its using S rank chakra. it legal promise.  

lazyactor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher put a hand up as he looked up at Aki and whistled "Like hell I'll go easy. You're a freaking giant, kid." he grinned and lept into the trees, snagging a branch easily. He closed his eyes briefly and signed. Within moments an enormous owl burst into existance and Sypher stepped onto its wings and back as Karu surged upward. They circled Aki's head as Sypher debated how best to attack Bigger is better.... he signed and exhaled a black mist. IT leaked from his mouth and eyes, his every pore. And with Karu it was doubled. Soon the entire area around Aki's head and shoulders was clouded with black thunder clouds than began to produce flammable rains "Don't need much for this one." Sypher grinned as he and Karu rose above the clouds and he struck a match "Sorry kid." before he dropped the match he tapped into his blood line. A tree began to grow around Aki's feet, surging roots that whipped around and around his ankles, binding him in place. More and more roots surged up as Sypher poured his chakra into it, the amount doubled once more by Karu. The tree's would now reach Aki's knees and Sypher shrugged as he dropped the match "I really hope he was serious about not going easy." he muttered as the rain falling from the clouds and the clouds themselves burst into flames. Aki would be trapped in a raining hell with his feet bound to the earth, black clouds and flames all around his head and shoulders.

Techniques used::
Kokuun no Jutsu (Black Clouds Technique) ((null rank))
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] ((B rank))
Karu Summoning ((null rank+ bonus chakra control))

Chakra Used: 40
Chakra Left: 690

((OoC: I never doubted you would use the proper attacks ^^))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 pm
((And I'm off for the night. I should be back on later tomorrow. I'm moving into a new apartment so...it might take me awhile to reply but I will reply to you, Drizz, by tomorrow night at the latest.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm
Aki normally didn't worry about explosions but fire weakened his tendrils greatly so he needed to get away. Aki didn't need to breath so there was no reason to worry about a poison or that stuff getting into his body. the good news Aki had air in his lungs all ready a habit from talking to others. he exhaled all around him blowing most of the stuff away. the rest was still going to be a pain so he rocked back and forth until he had momentum and stone dropped forward catching his self in a push up position. he then started crawling forward staining for a moment and then ripping free from the roots that bonded him. there were burn marks on his back but nothing he couldn't handle. Aki took a breath and held it. he flipped onto his back and with a giant breath pushed the flaming stuff back at sypher. it would most likely miss but that didn't matter to aki. he stood and with his strength jumped into the air at sypher. he started a flurry of swipes at him and his bird.

Growth 8 posts left.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm
[ahh ok just do it when you can.]  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai read the techquine several times. She rolled the scroll up and unzipped her jacket ; placing it in there. She turned to where the boys could only see her left side. She sat a stack of paper in front of her. Dai stared at the wall for a moment and then brought her hands up. Forming the starting hand sign for her Kami Suiton.
Dai took a deep breath in and exhaled. Her hands moved with grace as they speed through the hand signs. ”Kami Suiton…” A piece of paper shot forward. Dai looked at it. She brought her left leg back and the paper moved back far enough. Her hands moved fast. ”Suiben” Dai cocked her hand back and a water whip appeared, coiling behind her. Dai throw her hand forward and snapped the paper; the paper was cut in half, and dissolved. Dai stared at the mush pile. [1/5]
She placed the water whip in her mouth and tried again. ”Kami Suiton…” She spoke muffled do to the Suiben. A new pieces of paper shot back from the stack and up. Dai took the whip out of her mouth and snapped the piece. That piece dissolved in mid-air. Dai’s eye brow twitched. [2/5]
Again placing the whip in her hand Dai moved her hands quickly. ”Kami Suiton…” She spoke muffled do to the Suiben, again. Another new pieces of paper shot back from the stack and up. Dai snapped the whip and slashed the piece from corner to corner, diagonally. The paper fell in mush. She glared at the water soaked paper. [3/5]
”Kami Suiton…” She spoke muffled do to the Suiben, again. Another new pieces of paper shot back from the stack and up. Dai snapped the whip and snap the center of it. A hole appeared and a halo of water spread. But soon caused the piece of paper to turn into mush like the rest. [4/5]
Dai groaned and tried it for a fifth time. ”Kami Suiton…” She spoke, again. Another new pieces of paper shot back from the stack and up. Dai hurled the whip back and snapped it forward with force. The whip snapped with a loud crack; The piece of paper continued to hover in the air as the whip recoiled back to Dai. [5/5]
Kami Suiton LEARNED

Dai giggled. She reached into her jacket and retrieved her bloodline scroll. She read the next technique; once reading it several times, Dai placed the scroll away. She stared at the stack of papers and brought her arms X-ing over her chest. She slashed the air in front of her as she brought her hands back to her sides. The paper scattered around her and some even floated in the air.
She moved her hands with precision. ”Chou Tokkoutai (Butterfly Kamikaze unit)[part one]”. The several pieces of paper shook and raddled as they tried to fold into butterflies. She watched as the paper fell lifeless to the floor once more. [1/5]
”Chou Tokkoutai.”. Dai called out at the paper. The several pieces of paper shook and raddled as they tried to fold into butterflies. She stared at all the paper that land around her. This is harder than I thought. She thought as she sighed. [2/5]
Dai moved her hand quickly. ”Chou Tokkoutai.” She called out. The several pieces of paper shook and raddled as they slightly began to hover and tried to fold into butterflies. She grunted as the paper fell and laid still. [3/5]
Dai side kicked the air, kicking up all the paper. ”Chou Tokkoutai.” The several pieces of paper, she kicked up, shook and raddled as they tried to fold into butterflies. They were half way between folds as all the paper ripped and torn into shreds. Dai grunted loudly as she stomped her foot. She had a near tantrum. [4/5]
Dai unsnapped the pouch that was attached to her being with a belt. She tossed a few sheets into the air. ”Chou Tokkoutai.” She called out a little louder than before. The few pieces of paper shook and raddled as they fold into butterflies. They swarmed around her for a few moments. She pointed at a training dummy near her; the butterflies shot forward and struck the training dummy. They tore it doll apart with no hold backs. [5/5]
Chou Tokkoutai LEARNED

{{Gennin Ranking Bloodline Techniques LEARNED}}

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Zetsu chuckled as he made his way back to the training area and sat as he watched Dai train. She was very good and elegant training but he wondered if she would spar him as he unclasped his swrods. Noticing that the HQ had and abundent of weapons. Walking over to them he looked them over as he chose two dual short swords and a split sword.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai took her bloodline scroll out and rolled it up. She placed it back on her belt. She retrieved her Suiton scroll. Unlatching the seal, she unrolled it to the point of which technique she wanted. She read it several times until she understood each detail of the attack. She stuffed into her jacket and closed her eyes. Running the information she had just read in her mind.
She stood very still. Only raising her hands up into starting sign. Her hands moved quickly. ”Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)” She called out. Dai focused on her saliva, the only form of water she had. Dai cocked her head back and focused her line of fire on the wall above the massacred training dummy. She took a deep breath in through her nose and forced the water pellet forward. Ending horribly into spitting all over the front of her jacket. Dai swore as she franticly wiped the spit of on her jacket. [1/4]
Dai sighed and flicked her hand to the side. Flinging whatever spit to the floor. She stared at the wall again. ”Alright, I can do this.” She told herself as she brought her hands up and began her hand signs once more. ”Mizu Peretto.” She called out. Dai focused on her saliva, once more. Dai cocked her head back once again and focused her line of fire on the wall. She spat the pellet forward. The pellet land about five feet from her. Dai wiped her chin as a little spit dripped down it. Darn… She thought. [2/4]
Dai rolled her wrists and cleared her thought. Her hands moved rather fast. ”Mizu Peretto.” She called out. She spat the pellet forward. The pellet land about two feet from the base of the wall. Dai wiped her chin as a little spit dripped down it. Needs a little more fire power. She thought. [3/4]
”Mizu Peretto.” Dai called out. She spat the pellet forward. The pellet smashed against the wall causing the wall to crack and spider web outward. Pieces of the wall fell to the floor. Dai smiled and blushed. Spitting with some force. She thought to herself as she looked at the damage of the wall. [4/4]
Mizu Peretto LEARNED
{{Gennin Ranking Suiton Techniques LEARNED}}

Dai took the suiton scroll out from her jacket and placed it back where she had been holding it. She pulled the Raiton scroll and dethatched the seal, she read through and memorized the information several times before placing the scroll into her jacket.
Dai calculated the obstacle of bouncing her technique. I think I’m going to regret this. She thought in the midst of calculating. She nodded when she had the right thought. Dai walked over and sat up a new training dummy. She walked back over to her standing point and looked at the dummy. She moved her hands swiftly. ”Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique).” Dai transformed in a strand of lightning. Racing towards the wall A second later after hitting the wall Dai landed flat on her back. She stared up at the ceiling, blankly. ”Ouch~.” Dai said as she brought her right hand up and rubbed her forehead. Yep, I regret it. She thought as she laid there. [1/4]
She stood up and continued to rub her forehead. She walked to where she once was. She grumbled as she stared at the wall and regained her calculations. She sighed and crated her hand signs once more. ”Raikou Henge no Jutsu.” Dai transformed in a strand of lightning, once again. The strand raced towards the wall. The strand hit the first wall. A second later after hitting the second wall, Dai landed on her side. Her face masked in the mess of her hair. ”Damnit!” She cursed as she punched the floor. Dai stood and glared at the wall, over her shoulder as she headed back to her starting point. [2/4]
”Raikou Henge no Jutsu.” Dai transformed in a strand of lightning, once again. The strand raced towards the wall for a third time. The strand hit the first wall. Then the second wall, the strand of lightning over shot the training dummy. NO! Her thoughts screamed. The stand of lighting hit the floor and Dai tumbled out of the glowing light. She rolled several times; she stopped rolling a few feet from Zetsu. Lying on her stomach; her face masked in the mess of her hair once again. She punched the floor hard causing the floor to bow as she punched it. Dai pushed herself up and walked angrily back to her starting point. Cursing a few times as she did so. [3/4]
”Raikou Henge no Jutsu!!!” Dai transformed in a strand of lightning, once again. The strand raced towards the wall for a fourth time. The strand hit the first wall. Then the second wall, the strand of lightning shot straight for the training dummy. Setting it ablaze. In a blink of the eye, Dai stood at her starting point one last final time. Dai was grinning at the extent of the Raikou force of destruction. [4/4]
Raikou Henge LEARNED
Dai took out her scroll for one last time and read through it. One more to go. She thought. Dai read through the information several times before placing back with the other scrolls.
She quickly moved her and shoved her right hand forward. ”Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique).” She called out. Static danced around her hand. Tracing her fingers and palm. The laces of lightning faded swiftly. Dai stared at the back of her hand. Her mouth twisted in disapproval. [1/4]
Dai shook her hands and exhaled slowly hand moved her hands swiftly and shoved her right hand forward. ”Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu.” She called out. Static danced around her hand. Tracing her fingers and palm. A little thicker than her first attempt. Dai flinched at the small amount of brightness. The laces of lightning faded swiftly, after lasting as long as they did. Dai stared at the back of her hand and glared. [2/4]
Dai grunted. ”Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu.” She spoke with some anger. Static danced around her hand. Engulfing her entire hand this time. She gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes as she focus on where she wanted it to go. A ball the size of her fist shot forward and exploded several feet away from her. Scorching the flooring. Kein, is going to hurt me for that. She thought as she stared at the black burn mark. Dai looked at her hand and nodded. I’m sure I got it this time. She thought as she rolled her wrist. [3/4]
”Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu.” She spoke with some power this time. Static danced around her hand. Engulfing her entire hand this time. She gritted her teeth and focused on the massacred training dummy . A ball the size of her fist shot forward and exploded as in made contact on the training dummies torso. Dai wasn’t sure what to expect until Lightning danced around the new found pile of ash. ”Whoa…” She breathed as she stared at it. [4/4]
Raiton: Raikoou Boruto LEARNED
{{Gennin Ranking Raiton Techniques LEARNED}}

Dai turned and blushed at Zetsu. Proud of herself as she had finally reached full power of her rank as a gennin. Now, on to becoming Chunnin in the next exams. She thought to herself as she walked towards him. Brushing back some of her hair behind her ear. When she was standing in front of him, Dai looked to him. ”I’m finished. I maxed out on my training, I now know all techniques a Gennin needs too.” She told him with a sweet smile. ”How are you doing?” She asked sweetly wanting to know if he was having the best of luck or even better than her. But no signs of worry clouded her eyes; Dai simply stood next to him and smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image

Zetsu chuckled as he hugged her quickly. Im doing freat sweetheart and you? He smiled as he looked around the level and saw that it was just them as he smiles. Well Darling how about we spar or something to pass the time?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai smiled at him and nodded. "A spar sounds great. I can use my new techniques out on you." She laughed and smiled at him. She kissed his cheek and blushed. "Ready to start, when every you are." She spoke to him with a loving voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Zetsu grinned and jumped back six feet and smiled as he motioned for her to star. You want me serous or just to take it easy?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai took her stance. "Well, I suppose, serious. On the factor of my nindo." She smiled with confidence. "The better the fighter. The more a challenge to win." she winked at him. "Unless you prefer going easy on your girlfriend." Dai couldn't help it but to laugh. She got serious once more. "I'm well fine with either." She told him as she held her stance.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

Zetsu grinned as he blinked active his Two tome Lets begin and suddenly disappeared. Not long after he vanished he reappeared under her as he attacked with Konoha Shofu [ Leaf Rising Wind ] as his foot would be sent straight towards her jaw. At the last second however he would decrease the strength dramaticly trying no to hurt her as much as he could. If this attack would hit he would then follow up with Hayabusa Otoshi [ Peregrine Falcon Drop ] as he would hold her by her legs and fall towards the ground her head first.

[chakra 295/305]
Sharigan Active 1/20
Hayabusa Otoshi [ Peregrine Falcon Drop ] used
Konoha Shofu [ Leaf Rising Wind ] used  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai leapt back avoiding the kick to her jaw. She flew through hand seals at a fast pace. As she ended her sealing she called out her technique. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" A clone formed next to her and dashed at her opponent. When it was within range it went low with a sweep kick. She began to prepare another jutsu as she plotted out every possible escape route. She threw four kunai each with explosive tags to four different areas around Zetsu and her clones. Two to the right and left and two to the front and back. As she finished sealing she held up her hand and aimed it to just above were Zetsu was. "Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" She called out sending a small bolt of lightning to the area she aimed at.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces