OMG!!! IT REALLY IS!
  No it's not.
View Results

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:13 pm
Alsafi
YukoraDragonheart

o-o Wowzers. xD I'd be so mad atmyself if I had those and got rid of them or gave them away XD

Lol, I used to be violent. My cousins treated it like a bag game. xD I have a scar from punching through a window when I was little

T__T Yep. Totally know how you'd feel. If only I'd just held onto them! T^T *sigh* Oh well... Can't do anything about it now...

>_> My dad would egg me on... I'd be screaming at my brothers to leave me alone and he'd just stand in the background laughing/mimicking me. I'd totally see red. Never punched through a window though... Bet that hurt!

Lol, mmhm, no use dwelling over things you can't change.

No, surprisingly didn't hurt at all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:17 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Lol, mmhm, no use dwelling over things you can't change.

No, surprisingly didn't hurt at all.

Indeed!

0__o; Seriously? Lucky you... I would have collapsed and screamed my head off in agony...

So... how are you? XD  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:45 pm
Alsafi

Indeed!

0__o; Seriously? Lucky you... I would have collapsed and screamed my head off in agony...

So... how are you? XD

I can be pretty dramatic with pain myself... oddly the more it hurts the less dramatic I am with it. XD Acid reflux is the worst pain I've felt for a while... and mostly it's not the acid, it's the air the acid makes that won't get out of my stomach. >< Hurts so bad.

I'm pretty good. ^^ How are you today, hon?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:39 pm
YukoraDragonheart

I can be pretty dramatic with pain myself... oddly the more it hurts the less dramatic I am with it. XD Acid reflux is the worst pain I've felt for a while... and mostly it's not the acid, it's the air the acid makes that won't get out of my stomach. >< Hurts so bad.

I'm pretty good. ^^ How are you today, hon?

The worst I've had recently is sore muscles. My bf convinced me to try his workout schedule. I can no longer lift my arms. ; _ ; Hanging pull ups SUCK!

lol, other than the arm thing and a cold, I'm pretty good. XD
Would you mind helping me make a decision? I can't decide if I like my current avi (when it's not in prayer circle mode... ) or my new dream avi better.. I need a second opinion please! D:
Dream avi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Alsafi

The worst I've had recently is sore muscles. My bf convinced me to try his workout schedule. I can no longer lift my arms. ; _ ; Hanging pull ups SUCK!

lol, other than the arm thing and a cold, I'm pretty good. XD
Would you mind helping me make a decision? I can't decide if I like my current avi (when it's not in prayer circle mode... ) or my new dream avi better.. I need a second opinion please! D:
Dream avi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your new dream avi is cute but I prefer the one you have now.
I don't exercise enough... x.x; Well if you aren't used to such things. You usally have to work upto that kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:05 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Your new dream avi is cute but I prefer the one you have now.
I don't exercise enough... x.x; Well if you aren't used to such things. You usally have to work upto that kind of stuff.

Thank you!! I was having the hardest time deciding between the tail (which I completely adore) and the claws/wings. Might have to find a way to combine the two....

>_> I took an exercise class semester before last. I almost had abs! And then I got lazy and lost any and all fitness I might have had. ; _ ;  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:08 pm
Alsafi

Thank you!! I was having the hardest time deciding between the tail (which I completely adore) and the claws/wings. Might have to find a way to combine the two....

>_> I took an exercise class semester before last. I almost had abs! And then I got lazy and lost any and all fitness I might have had. ; _ ;

I might have abs somewhere under here -pokes squishy tummy- ... or maybe not. XD
Yes, it's definately something one has to work to maintain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:20 pm
YukoraDragonheart

I might have abs somewhere under here -pokes squishy tummy- ... or maybe not. XD
Yes, it's definately something one has to work to maintain.

Indeed!

I've run out of things to say. ninja um... Have you played Monster Galaxy?  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:35 pm
Alsafi

Indeed!

Lol.

Yeas I have. XD It reminds me of Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm
YukoraDragonheart
Alsafi

Indeed!

Lol.

Yeas I have. XD It reminds me of Pokemon.

Same here! XD Pokemon with epic Yu-gi-oh sounding music.... ninja My favorite moga so far is Leif. Named mine Jovi.  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:08 pm
Alsafi

Same here! XD Pokemon with epic Yu-gi-oh sounding music.... ninja My favorite moga so far is Leif. Named mine Jovi.

It does have good music. Most game music annoys me and I turn it off xP But this music isn't so bad. xP
I haven't played my pokemon game for a long time... xD And I have a Yu-gi-oh dice-game game for my GBA too.... xD I want a DS... o-o  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 pm
YukoraDragonheart

It does have good music. Most game music annoys me and I turn it off xP But this music isn't so bad. xP
I haven't played my pokemon game for a long time... xD And I have a Yu-gi-oh dice-game game for my GBA too.... xD I want a DS... o-o

I don't usually play pokemon games or anything similar (was a huge card collector back in the day though XD ). I prefer rpgs like Dragon Age and the Elder Scrolls.... Monster Galaxy is pretty addictive though so I might have to try some....

Love your avi, btw. 8D The harpy look is awesome!  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm
Alsafi
YukoraDragonheart

I don't usually play pokemon games or anything similar (was a huge card collector back in the day though XD ). I prefer rpgs like Dragon Age and the Elder Scrolls.... Monster Galaxy is pretty addictive though so I might have to try some....

Love your avi, btw. 8D The harpy look is awesome!

Elder Scrolls... I have one of those for my X-Box... but it's at one of my sisters houses... x.x I hope my nephew didn't ruin my games. D=
Lol, thank you~ I finally bought the lotus plus a couple skin-type stuff... x.x I spent all my gold. >w
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:31 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Elder Scrolls... I have one of those for my X-Box... but it's at one of my sisters houses... x.x I hope my nephew didn't ruin my games. D=
Lol, thank you~ I finally bought the lotus plus a couple skin-type stuff... x.x I spent all my gold. >w

There's another elder scrolls game coming out in november. X3 I can't wait! It's gonna be so AWESOME!

o.o tan furry? I wanna see!
I don't know what I'm gonna get next... maybe another velvatine thingy... I really like the tarot cards on it... Might try going kitty furry though.... ninja decisions, decisions....  

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:49 pm
Alsafi

There's another elder scrolls game coming out in november. X3 I can't wait! It's gonna be so AWESOME!

o.o tan furry? I wanna see!
I don't know what I'm gonna get next... maybe another velvatine thingy... I really like the tarot cards on it... Might try going kitty furry though.... ninja decisions, decisions....

I'm still working on a couple decet outfits for her. =3= I have some doodles and sketches of it ( it resembles a RPC's form I use so basically it's character art). Usually I have black boyish hair or something of the like. xP This is supposed to be something like a 'cabbit'. XD I always say she's tiger, lion, and rabbit. I need to get black stripes for 'er.

The Friends of Justice and Cupcakes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff