Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Serge's Vengeance Ch 2: Kinomiyato High School (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 pm
Weirdo looked around for a bit to see what the other students were doing, and by the looks of it, they seemed to be in groups doing, god knows what. He was unable to spot any other members of his team. If they were not here before the school starts they will have to meet in the library as planned after school to discuss what they learned.

As a white wolf walked onto school grounds he was the sight of many students as he walked right into the park he looked and saw weirdo's group. He looked at weirdo and they both knew they cannot be talking to each other at the time, so he walked into the school and went to his office on the second floor to get ready for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 pm
"Come in." Serge called to the response to the knock on the door. He had his lamp on and had continued to work on the paperwork for all the new students while hiding his plans against Werido's group into a drawer on his left side.
~ ~ ~
"I will be careful. I've snuck into many areas in Nocturnal City before on dispatch missions and crap like that." Carrie sighed, arms crossed. "I'm not that stupid to let Serge catch me in his office."
"Of course Alura." Blaze chuckled.
"~Ahem~ Anyway." Bloodmoon continued. "You all are to act normally while you are here. You are allowed to use your powers, however you must be wise on when you use them. There are plenty of students here who have used their powers without getting caught. Also, when you are going from class to class, make sure you listen in on anything suspicious if need be. You all will stay in the dorms here since your homes aren't nearby. Alura can go back to her home since she practically lives in the vicinity. Are we clear on this?"
Silver and Elvora nodded while Flux listened intently with his arms crossed.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 pm
Weirdo listened to bloodmoon explain the first half of the plan, while weirdo explained the second half. "If you should hear something of them, you are to investigate, but be cautious request help if needed. If you are discovered by eaither serge or kalik, or any member assisting them, then you to contact no one, until you are sure you are not tracked, if needed you are to escape the city and head back to the base, is that clear?" Normally he would be a bit winded after speaking for so long, but he is perfectly fine after doing this for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 pm
Sam listened to their plans closely, understanding what Bloodmoon and Weirdo were saying with her arms on her hips.
"Everything ok Cream?" Tails questioned.
"I know Shane. I think they that things will work better for her since people will think she's new." Luna assured.  

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 pm
"I hope so Marissa.Got it.Plus that I'm sure that Ash is with Rolan anyway.Also Vashira doing who knows what.I just hope that she does not get into trouble around here since I don't want anything like that to happen at all." Kasumi said as she didn't want anything bad to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 pm
XXXThe families walked into the office, “Sorry for the short notice, but we’d like to transfer our kids to this school. Signing any enrollment papers, and payments needed all in one day if possible so they can get to class quickly.” Mr. Theraps took the lead, getting right to the point, it seemed obvious by his darting expressions that he didn’t like the setting and wanted to get out of the building as soon as possible. Perhaps it was the aura of the place?

“Are we late? Did we set our watches for the new time zone? Oh my goodness, I forgot to make the lunches!” Mrs. Morgan was muttering to herself in the back of the group.
“It’s okay mom, we don’t need lunches here.” Korah sighed.
“But I heard cafeteria food gives gastrointestinal problems…” Pahor chipped in, causing Korah to glare at him in a way that said, “Now you’ve just made mom tenacious” as she was bound to insist on making and bringing them their lunches... everyday.

OceanMuse

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 pm
Serge had looked up from his work, smiling.
"It would be no problem at all. I'd be more than happy to register them right away." he said. "Although I didn't quite catch your name sir."
~ ~ ~
"Indeed." Carrie answered in response to Weirdo. "Can we get going now?"
"Yeah, I don't want to be late." Blaze sighed.
"I'm sure you guys won't be. All I know is that you should get to your stations as soon as possible. If you see any of the other recruits, send them to my office so I can give them the gist on what they need to do." Bloodmoon said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 pm
Damage got to his room with Aile and said "Okay Ash we need to find out how to put this mini fridge in this room with out the principle knowing." Damage put down a mini fridge on the floor.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm
"I know we can put the mini fridge under your desk since no one can see under it from the front and that when you have someone near the desk you can just push the mini fridge back a bit out of sight." Aile said as she smiled.

"I wounder what kind of things will happen anyway.Plus that I'm the only one of the group that can wounder around looking like normal and not have to go back a other name as well." Vashira said as she woundered around some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm
Cream smiled and nodded."Yes!Everything's great!"she patted her bookbag."I'm fine."she said,her voice dialing down.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

OceanMuse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm
XXXHis wife chuckled and amusingly bonked him gently on the back of his head. “Uhh, Neeko. Neeko Theraps, s-sir.” He blushed out of embarrassment, and so began the rest of the introductions.
"Mrs. Theraps, and Kale our son." The large Komodo pointed to herself as she dropped a hand on her sons shoulder.
"I'm Mrs. Morgan and these are my sons Korah, the twins, Pahor and Kalar." Ehuang said, having managed a smile for the first time since their departure from Econitron, she was very proud of her boys.

((trying to figure out the posting order... am I too early?))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm
"Yeah, that sounds good. I better be heading to my room and get ready for my class." Sam said as she walked towards the building,"See you later guys."
"Is Cheese in your bag by any chance?" Tails assumed, seeing Cream's behavior.
"Neither do I Shane. You must really care for your friends."Luna smiled.  

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:16 pm
She sighed and opened it slightly for Tails to see."I thought I told him to stay at home".Cream answered as Cheese looked up at them."Chao!".He smiled at Tails and kept nibbling on Cream's lunch."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 pm
Weirdo nodded to his group, and began to walk towards the school. "And one more thing, It hurts me a bit to say this, but until we know for sure serge and kalik doesn't suspect where here, we can bunch up during school hours, or he might get suspicious." He walked right into the school, and took out a small paper which told him which ones were his classes, first was math, easy enough, he looked to everyone and nodded as he walked towards his homeroom.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:04 pm
((Muse, there really isn't a posting order so don't worry. =D You're not too early~ ))

"Pleasure to meet you all. I am Serge Kinomiyato, the principal here." Serge smiled. "I'll have all of your paperwork filled out and my vice principal will pass it through the program. Until then, you may go to class. I'm glad to have you all here."
~ ~ ~
Carrie sighed. "Got it." she said, looking at her schedule. She then perked up right away. "Chorus?! I love this class!" she exclaimed.
Silver chuckled. "Lucky. I have history first." he said.
"Well I have science. Great." Blaze sighed.
"Why don't you come with me then? I have to head up there anyway." Flux said, waving his hand in the direction of the school.
Blaze just nodded as her and Flux departed for the science department while Elvora had gone off to gym. Bloodmoon had already left awhile ago and it seems like her and Silver were almost the only ones left that needed to head off to class.
"Be careful. Try not to be late." Carrie said to Silver.
"I'll try not too. You just get to class." Silver smiled.

((POST WAS EDITED))

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces