Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
(OPEN!) Tales of Symphonia, The Aien Crisis(Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:00 pm
"It's Sybak... And you sure do sigh a lot." Eduardo continued eating his bacon. "I hear that sighs mean that you need more oxygen. Or is that a yawn? Man, now here I go." He yawned and stretched, and something loudly tore through the back of his shirt, knocking off his backpack.
"Now here I go. Oh, there they go. Did I mention that I have wings now?" He casually pointed with his thumb to his now-unfolded wings. "Just noticed, myself... I hope I packed a spare."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image Sigh a lot. What the heck was that supposed to mean? "Better to sigh away my frustrations, rather than beat myself senseless with my palm." She retorted, backing up as he unfolded wings. "I'm surprised you weren't turned enough to want to kill things." She said, gripping her weapon cautiously. "Listen, lets just get to Sybak." Luna grumbled, entirely unhappy with her present situation.

Half-elven ears twitched at his words. "Do you.. have something against half-elves?" She asked, turning a weary gaze upon him. "I am Raine Sage, of Iselia." She said. Having been mostly all over the world, Gond or any place sounding like it did not ring a bell. She had heard about a planet brushing by their own, amidst the leaving of Derris Kharlan, but the exact science behind it was still unknown to her. She would love to dive into a few books and do some research, but her quest to alleviate the discrimination of half-elves was still in progress. Her urge to question this man would have to wait until they could settle down and she could listen. With monsters skulking about, it was a stupid idea to get caught up in a conversation know.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Kasumi Reiaba

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:04 pm
Colette went to Raine and wore a happy smile on her face. She carried a little backpack and had her wings hidden. She only had them showing when they had to be needed 100%. "Raine! It is so good to see you! I saw this boy knocked over on the ground and was trying to help him up and now that you came, everything is so much better! He seems to be more lively and talkative now... Shoot! I'm talking too much. Extremely sorry!" She bowed to show her apologies, and then gave a giant grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 am
"It is an honor to meet you, Miss Sage. And no, I hold no grudge towards those that have feet in both worlds. Where I come from there are kingdoms made largely of Half-Elves, and they've been experiencing quite a lot of growth in recent years." Leon bowed deeply, then looked to the other girl.
"An acquaintance of yours?" He looked to Raine as he asked the question, then to the girl after he'd finished. There was something strange about her.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am
Anna shifted a little bit on the ground, opening her eyes a little bit. She didn't really know what was going on, after all she just been taken to another planet. "Who's there?" She asked as she pushed herself off the ground and into a sitting position. Then she saw the girl who was poking her and talking somewhat. And she had a giant axe. "Um, hello there. I guess I'm awake now." She said with a faint smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:03 pm
The girl stared for a moment, before speaking. "My name is Presea." She said, as the girl sit up. Presea looked the other way. "This place is not safe. You should leave this forest." She said, lifting the axe slightly to turn and start walking away. If the girl stayed up without following or leaving, Presea would have to stop again.

Raine smiled somewhat. "Thats very nice to hear. No such kingdom exists here, though." Raine said somewhat sullenly. One could hardly count Exire as a true city. "Ah.. This is Colette, a friend and a hero of regeneration." Raine explained, eying him closely to see how he would react. Raine had a feeling he would not recognize the hero's of regeneration or even know what they were talking about. "Collette. Would you accompany us to Altimira? Your magic might help." Raine reasoned.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 pm
"Uh, my name is Anna. Anna Murk." She said as she stood up and began to walk after her. Oh no, I got separated from everyone else. She thought as she looked at her surroundings. "Is it that dangerous here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:12 pm
"Hmmm... I'm afraid I'm not familiar with any such stories, but if a hero here is the same as the heroes where I'm from, then I am honored to meet you Colette." Leon bowed, then looked to the direction he thought the city was in.
"Let's get a move on. I fear something may have followed us..." He began walking again, not yet strong enough to run.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:21 pm
"Like I said, I remember that we all charged the people in that caravan. I'm just glad that your man there stopped me from turning into one of those." Eduardo retrieved his backpack, but put it on reversed. He then began to jump along instead of walking, trying to fly, and attempting to master his newfound muscles.
"Yeah, to Sybak! Time to get some practice! Hya!" He attempted another jump, only to fall on his face in the middle of the path. "Yeah, needs work." He lept to his feet and continued leaping down the path. "I can do this! Come on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image Colette bowed to Leon and said quietly, "It is very nice to meet you!" She then turned to Raine and did another grin. "I would be most honored to go with you guys! I can only hope I do not fall for once..." She covered her small mouth with her huge sleeves and stared into the sky. She felt the presence of someone following too, and she was afraid it could be a little rough. "Leon... if you don't mind me asking... how did you wind up knocked out on the beach?! Did somebody or some monster attack you?" She seemed a little more concerned now, and a little less cheery.  

Kasumi Reiaba

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm
Presea nodded, turning and walking forward. She would lead the girl back to the ruins of Ozette, where some buildings were partially finished, and others just beginning. "The forest is.... dangerous." She said. Most people needed exespheres to get through, but in this case, many exespheres were no longer around. When they got back, Presea dropped the log of wood she was dragging, the one that was several times her size. "This is Ozette.."

Raine nodded. "That makes things a little easier." She said, letting Colette do most of the talking as they walked. She figured Leon could busy himself explaining to them until they got there. That would make things easier for her as well. She had questions to ask him, so the more she got now, the less she would ask of him when he was finished resting. "Its up head , through the fields. Altimira is one of our largest cities."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image Luna laughed gently. "No, it was I who stopped you from changing. My men were unfortunately not with those whom would wake up as quietly as you did. Drenga victims seem to experience terrible nightmares, and usually wake up in a frenzy. We should have been prepared." She said, looking back. Regret filled her eyes, at the losses from that scuffle. She gasped as tried to fly. "Your not going to leave me behind, right!?" She asked, speeding up to keep up with him.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 pm
Anna looked around the village. "Did something happen here in the past?" She asked after seeing some of the ruins. It was a pretty nice looking place. A nice village to live in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 pm
"Nah, I'm not going to abandon you, and sorry about that. Like I said, very frazzled." He continued to leap about, his jumps gradually increasing in height and duration. "Nightmares, eh? There was something, but it went away pretty early." He wondered why he handled it so well. I guess this sort of things works differently for everybody.
He began to try getting a running start, running in circles about Luna's position and taking off, blissfully ignorant (for the moment) of any trouble related to his nightmare. Still no flight, but he managed to get the beginnings of a glide. "Hey, I'm getting somewhere! Might have a nice glide here in a bit! Hey, speaking of caravans, think any of your guys might have found the caravan my family was traveling in? I can't imagine it's that far from here, and that wasn't it."

(Z 1/2 is for no survivors!)  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 pm
"I can explain more when I'm certain we're safe. Keep your guard up, just in case." Leon kept looking around, one hand on the large sword at his side. His quiver was empty from his swim, so he'd have to rely on his blade for now...

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff