Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
PAN [Protect Against Nightcrawlers]: The Sequel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And...PAN's BACK! Excited?
  Yay! :D
  meh. Sounds ok.
  ...you skipped? You just...skipped the rest of the original RP? How could you?! (Yes. I just did >.<)
  .............no. just no.
View Results

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:29 pm
After the connection was cut, a smile graced the demon's normally serious features for a moment before vanishing, she did appreciate her friends a lot. Akahana turned around and stared at the two girls that had yelled an answer at once, they were related in some way given the similar aura that she was sensing. Then right afterwards, they introduced themselves, Akahana liked the look of both of them she did give Vera a blank look in response to her outburst and bitter tone though, "When did anyone start making anybody join anything? If you don't want to join, don't. No one's making you." She didn't offer her name, instead returning to her previous position at the base of the tree staring off into space. Dark butted her feathery wings and clicked softly.

Deciding that replying in regular English wouldn't suffice at that moment, Akahana switched to an ancient language of Dark's kind, ~Names are powerful. It's not information I wish to impart right now.~ Akahana replied, her answer coming out in a lyrical whistle much like a nightingale's musical voice. Dark nodded, satisfied and nestled itself among her wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm
Hopp raised an eyebrow at Lilian, "Ok, sounds good... I'm Hoppus Karlek, call me Hopp. Let's go before they leave with out us." He turned and started walking in the direction of Stonehenge. "Where did you come from?"  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

amac4

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:24 pm
((Haha I missed a lot but that makes me happy because it means we have a lot of people who post often!! Yay! xd ))

Katanara had found her way to Stonehenge to discover a recently vacated battlefield. She hid behind one of the stones, expertly camouflaging herself, as she watched the gathering.

A demon, a fallen angel, a witch, a soul, four humans, a gorgon, and a vampire that looked like it might be a half-breed. All in all, a very mixed group, and it seemed like only a few of them knew each other.
((OOC I hope I included everyone who's here and no one who's not at Stonehenge. I was just trying to make sense of what's going on.))

It seemed like they had all been drawn here to fight nightcrawlers. Katanara didn't usually like others who fought nightcrawlers - she preferred to fight on her own. But, interested to see if the group would stick together (and why so many had been drawn to Stonehenge all at once), she kept watching.

Katanara heard one mention the word "PAN," and wondered what it was. She had certainly never heard of it before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm
((it's ok I think I missed a little. I read it all though. smile ))

Nightingale stood from her tree to listen in on the conversations. "PAN? You mean the Project Against Nightcrawlers?" She asked to the demon. She seemed to know more about this PAN than anyone there. Nightingale thought for a few moments. The girls who shouted out their names and responces were rather, hyper it seemed. They gave their real names it seems. An idiotic decision from them, you never give out your real name. But seeing as how names were what was required here, or rather what was appropriate not to be called fallen, Nightingale came up with a name.

"My name is DA. Or rather that is what you will call me. So, um.. Demon, what is this PAN? Were you a member?" Nightingale pointedly asked Akahana. She didn't particularily like the demon, but as long as she wasn't attacking Nightingale she was fine with her.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 am
Reluctancy to give names.... Evangeline noted to herself sadly, looking down at her feet. If they would be a group, wouldn't names be the most basic form of trust?

Next to her Vera stood silently, arms crossed and an unhidden scowl on her face. She wanted nothing to do with these people, but if her cousin wanted to stay and listen, Vera would not leave. Either way, this "PAN" group seemed one she would want to know about, in case she ran into them in the future.

((I must suck at writing more than I thought I did if everyone's thinking Vera and Evvy were yelling/ shouting in the last post and that they were being hyper....So to clarify:
"I didn't ask...."= said slightly loud, with indignation and fury.
"It would be an honor...."= said quietly but audibly.
The rest of what Vera says: Normal speaking volume, said grudgingly and irritatedly.
"Hi,"= quiet little peep.

@amac-- I think that's everyone ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:34 am
"I was a member. PAN has long disappeared. Back when it still existed, PAN kept the nightcrawler's numbers down to the point where although human murders were still existent, it wasn't ridiculously high like it is now." Akahana replied softly, returning the fallen angel's stare with an indifferent one of her own. This is a rather tense first meeting, I hope things don't escalate... and there's someone else here but since she don't seem dangerous and she don't wish to be seen I won't call her out.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

separated by a scream

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 pm
Seeing the daggers raining down from the sky, Dekka quickly threw up a forcefield to protect her. She would have tried to protect the others as well, but doing that meant including the Nightcrawlers along with them and she just could let that happen. Eventually it stop and the girl fell from the sky. Relieved Dekka let the forcefield fade out, surprised she had managed to keep it up that strong.

She watched the guy from earlier walk up to her and fought back the urge to roll her eyes or grab her whip. "Uh, hey..." She replied, glancing at him quizically. She saw watched him as he switched between hands before eventually giving up. Quietly she laughed before replying, "Yeah, I actually am. Sounds good to me." she finished with a nod.

Dekka waited a second before hurrying off after him to join the group. She arrived just in time to hear someone explain about the Nightcrawlers. "I'll join too then. My name's Dekka." She replied with a slight smile. Why not join? It wasn't like she had anything better to be doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:33 pm
Nightingale or rather DA turned to look at the newcomer. "Way to show up late..." She said under her breath.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:26 pm
"Wait," Vera said, interrupting her cousin before Evangeline could laud the selflessness of the old PAN group or greet Dekka. The Soul eyed the unnamed demon curiously. "You mean to say that people know about the nightcrawler creatures? I thought those traitors were too stupid to know of invisible monsters!"

"The newspapers indicated the humans had no idea the nightcrawlers existed,"
Evangeline explained quickly. She almost cringed at her cousin's harsh words about the non-magical commonfolk of this planet, and actually cringed at Vera's next words:

"Why does a small group have to protect those abandoners? Why can't they fight the nightcrawlers off themselves?!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm
Akahana's patience was definitely being tested, "First, humans are blind to supernatural things that don't take a solid shape. Why do you think their police say the murders are the work of a 'serial killer' instead of a nightcrawler? Sure, there are always exceptional mortals that have more common sense and sharper eyesight than most of their species, but those people end up in insane hospitals most of the time or they came to PAN somehow." Her eyes turned icy and her voice took on a more chilly tone at answering the second question, "If they can't see the attacker how do they fight it?"

Akahana turned to the girl that had just spoken up to introduce herself, musing to herself Vera does love to be cynical, but I like her spirit. Evangeline seems more...sympathetic? It seems all the newcomers, excluding...DA...are originally from Earth, unknowingly, her eyes glowed red for a few seconds like dying embers before toning down back to black, I do miss my original home... her suppressed demon side purred, finishing her train of thought. Dark chirruped warningly, Akahana blinked and turned back to the two cousins and DA, "I suppose I should offer a name. Call me Hana...for now."  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:50 pm
Nightingale turned to look at the demon, or Hana. Her eyes had turned red in a sign of anger. Taking on a slightly defenceive posture for those few seconds she turned to the entire group again.
"Well then Hana... If you were a member and we all here seem to want to join, why don't you... what's the word? Breif us on the subject of PAN? Maybe even help us recreate it to help you go back to your job." Nightingale said the last sentence with a bit of disgust and distain.
That way I can go back to what I do best... Killing demons. Nightingale thought to herself, keeping her aura down to a low level of the spectrum so on one there could, possible sense her emotions.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 am
Evangeline stared up at Hana, listening intently to her explanation and fitting this in with what she had figured out the humans. She nodded in agreement at DA's request, silently indicating she would like to join if PAN was going to be recreated. I'll have to convince Vera as soon as I can, she reminded herself.

"A base where we can start, perhaps?"
the witch ventured slowly, as if she were fishing for the best way to say what she wanted to."That way we can discuss this at length. Although I doubt the nightcrawlers well return soon, it would be nice to be away from their nest. Did the old PAN have a common place to stay? Or a safehouse?"

We still have to protect traitors though,
Vera thought grudgingly. For a moment she was going to say they should just leave the humans to get slaughtered, but stopped herself before she mentioned it. Maybe she'd finally meet a "good" traitor, as Evangeline put it. No. No. "Good" traitor? No such thing. I'll go along though, if only to keep Evvy happy.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 am
"The old base was partially destroyed by the last...attack some forty years ago. There really isn't a place to stay in permanently, since I've been moving around a lot the last couple decades so there really isn't a 'base' right now." Akahana's entire being tingled with a cold feeling at the disdain from DA, Be on your up-most guard against her, she was an arch-nemesis and now, has no joy in being on Earth. Alec posed no threat because he had Misty and Brutal to take up his time and to reel in the natural hate he should have felt with you around. This...DA is an entirely different story. Be very, very cautious around her. She may have intentions to get rid of you, for good. her demon conscience murmured quietly. Dark chittered nervously, wrapped around Akahana's neck like a foggy scarf, then, it dived back into her satchel.

"Basically though, PAN is a tightly-knitted group that routinely go on patrols around the premises of where nightcrawlers are most likely to appear. If any are found, PAN kills them, if there are too many to control, the member can call for help. Usually by telepathy or an electronic device. The healers of the group can choose to accompany PAN attackers to the scene of the fight or stay back at the base and treat injuries as the attackers come back." Akahana stopped and looked around, "Is that good enough as a summary of PAN?" Dark had somehow managed to find more marshmellows, stuffing its mouth full of the soft candy. It gave a muted squeak, attempted to swallow and made a meeping sound before continuing on with a flurry of squeaks Sunrise... Akahana noted mentally and retracted her black wings, soon she looked like a normal teenage girl...with the exception of the occasional black feather littering the ground around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm
Nightingale noted the Demon's retraction of her wings then looked towards the sky. Sunrise it seems... She looked at the group then raised her hands and muttered some latin under her breath and changed into her human form. "Well then... Since it's almost morning I sugest anyone who isn't human, or doesn't look human, should try to look human now." She paced towards Hana for a second then stopped. "I sugest we get all these people to a place where no one can see them. For now, Demon, we'll work on the same terms as long as you don't try to kill me, I don't kill you. Since it seems that only you know more about these nightcralwers here than me, we should follow... you." Nightingale said to Hana. Besides, I sense that we're being watched. Apparently for some time now. Nightingale sent the message in her aura to Hana.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm
Username: Insane in yo Membrane
Character name: Dante Alighieri
Nickname: Dante
Race/Age: Immortal
Powers: Instant Regeneration and a vast array of spells
Appearance (picture or description): User Image
Quickie bio: Dante is the original author of Dante's Inferno. He was sent back to Earth by God for reasons unknown to Dante. He was simply told a task was given to him and he would know what it was when the time comes. He was made immortal by God and he lived in the shadow of history, gathering a vast amount of knowledge. The recent disturbances with the Nightcrawlers had nothing to do with him, until he was confronted by one.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers: Dante had made his new home out in the country near Florence, Italy. He only came out at night, wearing a cloak and hood on. One night during his weekly stroll into town, he decided to take a shortcut through the alleys. He had never done this before and the streets have changed much since his last visit over a hundred years ago. Everything was normal until the air around him grew cold. As he walked deeper into the alley, he began to hear the sound of growling, meat being torn, bones being crushed. He looked up and saw a nightcrawler feeding on the corpse of an Italian woman. He had heard of these creatures but this was the first time he had actually seen one of them. The monster paused from his feast and turned its ugly head towards Dante. Dante could've sworn that thing just smiled at him. The nightcrawler burst into a sprint and lunged at him. "Illuminare". A ball of light flared up from Dante's hand, causing the nightcrawler to fall down, crawling away from the light. Dante grabbed the monster head. "Ustilo" The nightcrawler struggled as Dante's hand burned his face, incinerating the rest of his body. The cold air was gone and everything was quiet. Dante approached the corpse and saw a familiar face. The victim was the owner of the bakery that Dante often visited during his walks into town. She was a nice woman of 29, set to be married to a loving man, and now she was dead. Grief and pity swelled up inside him. How many more of these people have the nightcrawlers killed? How many more will be killed? A sense of justice and duty took hold of him. "I will not stand silent and let such an act be committed. I am through hiding." Dante packed his things and set out on a mission to destroy the nightcrawlers.
Theme song [Optional]:
Anything else?: Dante has been around for centuries and has witnessed the flow of history. His sense of time is distorted because he is immortal and his speech patterns and mannerisms are slightly old-fashioned.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff