Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
When Sun turns to Black (A Romance) Open/not accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black sighed, "it was nothing important, just... a voice." her voice was a whisper. She plopped down on her bed, on her night stand was a picture frame that was on its face so you couldn't see the picture.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 pm
"Voices can be very important sometimes." Luna let out a large yawn, opening her mouth wide enough that all her fangs were visible. She extended a finger toward the photo frame. "What's that photo?"  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black reached towards the picture, but as soon as she touched it, she brought her hand away like it was on fire. "It's just a picture of me... nothing special.." She looked out the window, it started to rain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:34 pm
Luna yawned again. Her ruby-shaded eyes were not as bright. She disappeared for a quick second, before returning with a small wooden shrine in her hands. It was obviously old, since it was covered in moss. She turned into a ball of light and floated inside of it. "Say my name when you wake up." Her voice sounded far away, as though resonating from the insides of a crystal cave, or perhaps a deep, dark and windy forest.  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black rolled her eyes, "Why should I?" She shrugged, and went to bed. As soon as she was asleep, she heard a voice, You will never be me! Let me out! Please! It forced Black into a screaming fit. A nurse came into the room, unphased my the screaming. "Okay, Mikoto." She sat at the side of her bed, "Must we go through this every night?" She got out a syringe and injected a clear liquid into Black's arm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image Victor was still walking but then he saw an asylum and he walked in cause he already had his own room, he enter his room and layed on the bed looking at he ceiling "why do girls hate i was just trying help them and what do i get in return well i tell you i get yelled at how ******** nice of them"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm
Luna rarely stirred. Only once when she heard screaming. Aside from that, she refused to change forms or even create one at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

The clear liquid sat a tranquilizer that send Black into a deep sleep. "There we go, poor girl..." The nurse shook her head and walked out of the room. (The morning) Mikoto woke up around 4 in the afternoon, she hated the sun. She runner her head where the had fallen and felt the dry blood that makked her hair, along with sticks, dirt, and leaves. "Luna?"

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image Victor got bored and got up and walked out of his room and walks around until he saw blacks room and knocks on it "umm hey wonderful girl i was wondering if you would like to get lunch with me if you dont mind"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Everyone knew that Black had the worst temper out of anyone in the asylum, and she hated everyone. "******** off!" She screamed at the door, then went into her bathroom to take a shower.

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image Victor heard the stories about her but never knew it would happen to him. He clenched up his fist and punched the door and walked away "no ******** you b***h i was being nice but you know what screw you" he walked into his room and slammed his door and everything in his room lifted in the air cause he was really pissed and when he slams his door everyone knows not to go in there  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black shrugged, "a** hole.." her head was throbbing but the shower felt nice. When she was out of the shower, she got dressed, grabbed her parasol and decided not to go to her classes. Instead, she went into the kitchen, and exited the building through the staff door, being that her windows were barred, and she wasnt permitted to leave the building because she was "a danger to herself and others." She walked out to the graveyard about3 miles away from the asylum where she enjoyed conversing with the daemons that lurked in the shadows.

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image Victor was still in his room and was listening to his music he started to calm down and decided to go to the graveyard to see his dog "ill be back guys if you all need me you all know where ill be at alright" he was the only nice one that helps with everything in the asylum including her, he took his picture fram of him and his dog and appears to the graveyard and saw his name "zammies' and he kneel down and put the picture frame near his tombstone and smiled "you the best thing in my life and i wasnt able to protect you and im sorry but dont worry nothing in this life will ever replace you that i do promise"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black was surprised to see someone else out this late at night, though it was morning to Black, she was the only one who was nocturnal. "What are you doing here?!" she spat the words at him.

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image Victor heard that voice he wanted to smile but she pissed him off, he looked at her and growled than sat in front of his dogs tombstone "why should you care miss bitchy after i was trying to be nice to and head out to lunch but i guess not" he looked down and ut started to rain  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff