Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾ Шɦєɳ םαякɳєss Ғαʃʃs

Back to Guilds

Gathering for gargoyle fans to roleplay 

Tags: gargoyles, gargoyle, roleplay, fanfiction, cartoon 

Reply Present
Rebuilding clan, children of the night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm
She nodded and she looked at it at the necklace in her hand, "I will definatey fix it" she said, "Its been so long since I've seen one of our clan members" Silwanin gazed back at him, "I remember your face" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:45 pm
"who was i?"he said his eyes getting bright turning yellow as he put his hands on her shoulders he was excited  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm
"You're name was Txur'itan" she said smiling at him, "You had gone on patrol when the humans attacked right I was gone hunting in the forest." Silwanin had found one of her clan she was so glad that she wasn't alone, "Irayo Txur'itan nga kea tspang mì 'eko tawtute" she said to him and put her hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm
"Txur'itan"at the sound of his old name coming from his lips Marbas was slammed into a wall by a force and then spread on the wall and his scars started glowing bright white going from his legs all the way up his neck one shinning threw his matted hair then one of the six seals at the bottom of his back disappeared before everyone once he dropped "the curse is breaking...*cough*...haha,...one of six" he said weekly and then sighed and passed out a meek smile on his face as the scars dimmed to red and then stopped glowing  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm
"Are you alright Txur'itan?" she asked rushing to him helping him, "so five more curses?" Silwanin was worried, "Xanatos help him!" she snarled at the humans. She narrowed her eyes trying to lift Txur'itan, "Please wake up" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm
As Txur'itan struggled to balance himself he spoke"five left and they'll all do something different"he said his eyes turning a pale yellow and staying that way "so fairy tale...*cough*...but what happens now i have no idea" he said taking his weight off of Silwanin and sat up against the wall "Looks like i need this clan more that i thought"  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

Xanatos watched the whole scene play out before his eyes. The older and younger gargoyles seemed to be pairing off. Well, the younger gargoyle would probably be easier to control now, since Slade more or less trusted him. These other two though... he wasn't sure if he liked how close they were. He only hoped that they'd both agree to work with him. He listened intently to the sort of back-story, learning more about the early gargoyles. He didn't know much besides legends since not many gargoyles were willing to talk about the past. The only one who had really said anything was Demona, but she told very little. Xanatos was astounded when the older male gargoyle, Txur'itan as he was called, fell against the wall. Without a word, Xanatos indicated to Owen to go and take a look at the gargoyle, to ensure that he was alright.

Yakoné turned back to Slade and smiled. "I am Yakoné." she replied, resisting the urge to also give her parents names and rank, as was customary in her clan. Well, it had been. "It's very nice to meet you." she added softly

Lexington turned and stretched as inconspicuously as possible. His shoulder was sore, but it would be fine in a little while longer. "Should we head back?" he asked. He knew that it was fairly early, but hadn't Goliath wanted to meet them for something? He couldn't remember... he'd only half been listening since he'd been playing video games.

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Silwanin spread her wings out and went over to Txur'itan still not really trusting the humans, for she knew that something like what had happened to her clan back on her island would happen again. Her fear for humans were deep and she wasn't about to let any human harm her.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:02 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

·.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.·

Owen listened intently while the two gargoyles spoke about his past. When he looked over the gargoyle known as Txur'itan he could sense seals upon him. No doubt left by a sorcerer, or even a child of Oberon. Upon their conversation Txur'itan had been thrown to the wall by a powerful force, making him pass out for only a few moments. Owen could tell Xanatos that he wanted Owen to make sure the Gargoyle was alright, so he did so. Owen calmly walked over to Txur'itan."Are you alright?"asked Owen while handing Txur'itan a bottle of water just in case the incident made him a bit thirsty.

Nyxie did recall that Goliath didn't want the trio out to late, he did want to speak to them about something."Yes I do recall Goliath saying he wanted us back early."

"We should head back now, Goliath will scold us if we are late."Brooklyn knew well that if it was something important that needed to be done he would get upset at them if they were late. Being second in command put more pressure on Brooklyn, considering he had more responsibility than before. Broadway didn't say much, he simply nodded his head. After almost falling off the statue Nyxie stood by Brooklyn. Brooklyn turned to her and smiled, he knew she need his help to glide off the statue. No doubt she was still a little shaken up."Alright guys lets go." Brooklyn lightly took Nyxie's hand while spreading his wings. Nyxie into spread hers wings letting Brooklyn take the lead. Broadway was right behind them following.

·.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.·

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

“Dream as if you'll live forever,
live as if you'll die today.”

User Image
"It is not flesh and blood but the heart
which makes us brothers and sisters."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:59 pm
Silwanin backed away from Owen letting out a low hiss. She did not trust these humans just yet until she knew that these humans were no harm to her or Txur'itan. Her eyes flashed a look of full distrust toward Xanatos and Owen, "Oe si ke pxel tawtute" she said under her breath.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Zeffy Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 pm
xx▌█║║█▌║▌█║xxSlade Vem Daltone xx▌█║║█▌║▌█║

Slade smiled."Well Yakoné it's nice to meet you, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask."Slade wasn't the best at greetings, he always felt uneasy. He thought it was possibly because he was a mutate, no longer human, and not even a gargoyle. Sure there were other mutates but again they were no where near his age group. He shook his head, it wasn't the time and place to be thinking about such thoughts. When coming out of his thoughts, the gargoyle he had met was thrown against the wall, Owen as usually followed Xanatos order's and went to see if he was fine. The female showed signs of discomfort, not to mention distrust. Slade figured something bad happened to her with humans. Which would explain her actions toward them. It would seem tonight would be a new chapter, wither it would be turn out for the better would be something only time could tell.

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║

To be alone is to be different...
User Image

...to be different is to be alone

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 am
Txur'itan stood up slowly and regained his composure and then winced at the hot sizziling of his seals and burns "damned humans" he looked at the ones in the room but didnt apologize but just reinterized that he wasnt going to warm up to them over night an then sat up against a far wall and looked at Silwanin and gestured that he was fine "sorccerer what are your plans for all these gargoyles" he said looking around at everyone even Slade, he didnt see him as a mutate, he didnt even know what one was but he looked like a gargoyle and smelled like one so he was one in his eyes"...seems to be a bit odd how a human such as yourself would take such time money and interest in these people"he said, his accent breaking and chewing on some of the words a small trickle of blood on his forehead

((I'm posting for Tsanten Omocan he's using school computers and its not letting him post on here so he asked me to post his thanks))  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Owen couldn't help but hid a slight chuckle when the gargoyle thought Xanatos was a sorcerer. Then again, if the gargoyle was not from this time, most things around would seem magic like. When getting a cold reply from the gargoyle, Owen went back to standing beside Xanatos. Owen took this chance on observing Slade, he seemed to be getting along with the young female nicely. He couldn't help but think that the two would form a strong bond.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

“Dream as if you'll live forever,
live as if you'll die today.”

User Image
"It is not flesh and blood but the heart
which makes us brothers and sisters."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm
Silwanin crossed her arms and she bared her teeth showing her displeasure for the humans. She desperately wanted to be able to feel the winds under her wings and see the sky again. Silwanin spread her wings out and let out a low hiss.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

BlinkingPetrichor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm
March 4, 1193
Saladin's was lying on his death bed. Jericho was sitting beside him. She looked saddened by the fact that he was dying. "Sir, please, don't leave me." She said softly. The leader merely smiled at her and touched her arm. "Death is a new adventure little one." He said. "Do not mourn me." He told her. Jericho couldn't help herself as tears flowed down her cheeks. "How can you ask that of me?" She whispered. Saladin wiped her tears gently. "Live your life freely and happily, Jericho." Some of Saladin's men came in and pulled her away from him. She could see the hatred of her in their eyes. She hid her face as she heard him take his last breath. "Now that he is gone, monster, you will be put in your place." One of the more burly guards demanded. She was lifted up by three men. Someone was speaking some language that Jericho couldn't identify. She was suddenly thrown into a mirror...she expected it to shatter but it seemed to open like a door. "NO!" She cried as she slammed her fists against the doorway. It was solid. She was not escaping. THe men chuckled and tapped the glass. Jericho was surrounded by darkness. The mirror was the only way out as well as her only source of light.

Jericho remained trapped in the glass for several centuries. Myth and legend passed about her mirror saying that if you looked long enough that you could see the sleeping form of a monster. Her mirror went up in price as the centuries wore on and suddenly her prison was worth thousands of dollars.

Jericho had only woken now and then to see what the world was like. The things she saw out there were fantastic. She had never seen such things before. However she knew she would never leave her prison. She closed her eyes again and wrapped her wings around herself. She never turned to stone while she was in the mirror because sunlight didn't truly exist in the dimension in which she was imprisoned. She missed being able to fly, being able to run. There was no air in her pocket dimension for her to glide in, there was room to move, but the darkness was not something she desired to stray far in. She allowed herself to fall asleep again. For how long she would sleep this time...perhaps she would die? That was all she wished for anymore.

Present

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff