Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Riders Against Evil

Back to Guilds

Dragon riders and elves against Galbatourix. (Evil King) 

Tags: Dragons, Dragon riders, Elves, Shades, Urgals 

Reply Dragon Riders Against Evil
Galbatorix's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:48 pm
Sorrow saw Murtagh and sighed, when he was reaching for the keys she had to keep the two 'big boys' destracted. "So how was your pet shade lately." She then sighed ackwardly.

Galin grabbed his sword and smirked at Sorrow. "I guess the urgals are going to be eating female shade meat tonight."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Murtagh smirked. She really knew how to keep someone busy. He grabed the keys lightly, making no noise, and motioned for sorrow to get outta there. He turned and ran done the hall. He was as quiet as a ghost. He snuck to the door of the dungeon and shot a glance back at Sorrow.  

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:04 pm
"Well sure feed me to them if you want them all dead. I don't taste good you know." She smiled at him and walked up to Galin and started to circle him, running her fingure across his back. "You know, I like a man that can handle himself." She stopped infront of him and leaned towards him, "We could have been something special, but I already have a man." She then disapeared and apeared beside Murtagh "Do you that that was too much?" She said smirking.

He blinked, "What just happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:35 pm
Galbatirox looked around confued " i don't really know but u just got stood up by a shade " he smirded and glard at him " BUT HOW DUM DO U HAVE TO BE TO LET HER GET AWAY !!! FIND HER NOW !!! " he barked his owerdes  

Lorlia Wolfsban

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Murtagh smiled. "Nice going. I think they will really hate you now," He was rushing down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:30 pm
Sorrow smiled at him, "Well, Galin might be muscular but I still like Durza better. Weird he hasn't been around, I wonder where he is." She said and thought to herself silently.  

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:45 pm
Murtagh stopped suddenly making sorrow crash into him. Then he whirled around and drew his sword. He put it to her neck. "You love DURZA!!!! If you love him you will take his side,"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm
Sorrow's eyes widen with shock, she never really thought about love and things like that. She always thought that shades couldn't love anything or anyone, she knew it couldn't be true. "Love...Durza....." It then hit her that she did like him alot but she knew he didn't like her. "I wouldn't go againest you guys Murtagh, I've never toke his side before, plus I know that he would never like me..." She looked down sad at the ground.  

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:34 pm
Murtagh studied her for minuet before shelthing his sword. "Sorry, I alredy been betrayed by my father. I don't want to be betrayed by the people I trust,"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:40 pm
Sorrow gave Murtagh a cared look, she feared death and only death. "I wouldn't go against you guys, even if I do love Durza. Friend are more important then love, plus he never showed up yet so maybe he wont."

Galin gave a weird look, "Weird I never een her with another man...." He was nothing but a big cunfussed guy right now he couldn't think straight.  

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

AlexWolfsbane147
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:04 pm
Murtagh shrugged. "I guess whatever you say. I just need to know you are with us."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:35 pm
Sorrow smiled at him, ``We better be get going.`` Sorrow headed down staires.  

Evelyn Kenndy
Vice Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dragon Riders Against Evil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers