Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Muffin Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people that wish to devote their very lives to muffins, or you can just hang out. 

Tags: Muffin, Muffins, Awesome, Role Play, Fat Guy in A little Coat 

Reply Teh Muffin Guild
New Rpg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 pm
Ansem looks in surprise as his guardian blokes his attack "Your keyblade transforms? well i guess i better try now" He fires dark Lightning at Sora but its blocked by "GeminiThunder"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm
thanks  

shapalapa

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image User Image
Ansems guardian Grabs KJ and Gemini and crushes them "GHAAAAAAAAA!""Sora don't help us kill Ansem. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" they are being crushed even harder now  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  

shapalapa

shapalapa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 pm
cure  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
Tyler's eyes are black with an evil grin on her face and then teleports over Ansems head and tries to stab him in the head with her sword with lightening wraaped around it and then teleports over to Kj and Gemini and then teleports them out of Ansems grip  

sugarplum64

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm
Ansem shoots another dark lightning Die keyblade master!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 pm
blizzerd on gardein  

shapalapa

shapalapa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:41 pm
ko  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm
Ansem Guardian Attacked Tyler as Ansem summons 100 heartless to attack the other two. KJ And Gemini attack with there lightning blades  

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

sugarplum64

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
Tyler closes her eyes and then channels all her powers for this last hit for now and sends a huge blast of blue lightening at Ansems Guardian and then black out  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm
Ansem's Guardian falls down pased out from Tylers attack and Ansem shoots KJ with dark lightning knocking him out as Gemini gets over run with heartless and passes out. "Well they are tuffer than i thought ill let them live" All the heartless and his Guardian disappear. later everyone finds them self in the junkyard  

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

sugarplum64

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
After awhile Tyler waked up and looks around " Where are we?" She asked with a confused face and her eyes now blue and then she got up and tried to wake Kj and Sora up  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
KJ wakes up seeing Tyler above him and Sora next to him. "Wow what happen to us" he sits up and looks around "Hay where an my home" he points to a large box in the distance. "Theres a portal near by too but i dont think it works"  

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

sugarplum64

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Tyler smiled and then sat next to him " Im glad your finally up and its a good thing that were are not someplace that none of us know."  
Teh Muffin Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff