Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Saying the word "fa**ot" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain valkerie

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm
i would NEVER use that word, if a bully was torturing me or trying to stick my head down a toilet unless i called a gay person a f** i would still NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER say that word!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm
Toffee Sock Scissor Betch
A bunch of sticks, said sticks being used to fuel the flames to burn homosexuals alive...
I don't like or use this word at all. neutral

I agree with this, in a sense. Knowing the real meaning behind the word really gives me a sort of queasy feeling.

At the same time, however, I openly call myself a f*****t, more as means of reclaiming the term, as some other people have stated, like how feminist women have reclaimed "b***h" etc. I also occasionally use it around very close friends, but I would never use it around people I didn't know well, whether gay or straight.  

the tranny fairy

AngelRebourn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:23 pm
Bitchy pirate
I say f*****t all the time, like but its always the striaght people that tell me that i shouldn't use that word
Meh, I like the word f*****t~

This.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm
No matter what, it's always going to be a word with a double standard. Say it one way, someone else will take it another. It's most harmfull when used in it's negative connotation.  

punkcrasher

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 am
I would use it towards myself to tell the straight people idgaf about what they think of me. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:25 pm
wow there are a lot of self hating homosexual people on here. The F word N word C word or ANY of these words ARE NOT appropriate and are meant to harm and oppress. Anyone who uses it and say "im gay and i love to use it including on myself" is at folly and has completely played into mass media and conspiracy to keep the spirit of our community and any other community OPPRESSED! STOP USING THESE WORDS AND PERPETUATING THE LIE! READ A BOOK! xD just a though :3  

Be The Last Thing I See

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm
Be The Last Thing I See
wow there are a lot of self hating homosexual people on here. The F word N word C word or ANY of these words ARE NOT appropriate and are meant to harm and oppress. Anyone who uses it and say "im gay and i love to use it including on myself" is at folly and has completely played into mass media and conspiracy to keep the spirit of our community and any other community OPPRESSED! STOP USING THESE WORDS AND PERPETUATING THE LIE! READ A BOOK! xD just a though :3

Wow, presumptuous much? Maybe you should ditch the all-knowing superiority complex and read a book or two yourself. Get over yourself, seriously.

Self-hating? lol Funny stuff. Have you considered that not everyone feels the way you do, and that doesn't make them wrong? Just a thought.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 pm
PixiecuTT

oh wow you so totally pwned me. i mean my opinion about discontinuing the use of the word was so out there and in need of what you said i think it made a real difference and just blew my logic right out of the water. OMG LIKE SO TOTALLY! I THINK U JUST SO TOTALLY CHANGED MY WORLD VIEW BRO OH MY GOD LIKE SO TOTALLY! stare

xD your troll logic does not work on me. I tell you to read a book... you attack me... hmmm i wonder who is the smarter person.... ~walks away with a smirk~  

Be The Last Thing I See

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vongola Rain Yamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 pm
yup  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 pm
I think that no one should be called it, and I also think I will start using that word except in the proper context rather than the one that ignorant people gave it. It really means a cigarette or a bundle of sticks, just like gay really means happy.  

airforce_freak6678

Demii Bomb

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 pm
Truly ii Find the Word to Be a Doubled Standard but it counts in the context of the word. Like If my Friends where to use the word ii know that its a joke because i call them it to. But then again if a person is using it in a insulting manner then i'd go up to them and tell them thats very cruel to say. and its Just as the N-word its used as a double standard( ii dont use it) it has become a word to show brother hood and respect aside from its orginal meaning of a low life.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:39 pm
Be The Last Thing I See
PixiecuTT

oh wow you so totally pwned me. i mean my opinion about discontinuing the use of the word was so out there and in need of what you said i think it made a real difference and just blew my logic right out of the water. OMG LIKE SO TOTALLY! I THINK U JUST SO TOTALLY CHANGED MY WORLD VIEW BRO OH MY GOD LIKE SO TOTALLY! stare

xD your troll logic does not work on me. I tell you to read a book... you attack me... hmmm i wonder who is the smarter person.... ~walks away with a smirk~

She was flippant, but she wasn't trolling. And if you think you were "attacked", then talk to a crewmember, don't be obnoxious.

The post you made insulted everyone who doesn't agree with you. "Go read a book"? "Self-hating"? You're certainly not encouraging civility with that sort of premise.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 pm
i dont know. i dont like saying fagot... prolly cause its not nearly as fun a F**K

though i think my favorite phrase is: "gayer than AIDS" its just wonderfully offensive. also whoever you use it against just kinda stops doing whatever their doing... its great.

*im gay. if my boy friend in the signature wasn't obvious enough*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:12 pm
I personally hate the word alltogether. It's just not kosher.  

Super Sarah IT Girl

Arthuritis592

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:28 pm
I love your avi! @ sarahnicole82  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items