Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Kirigakure Residence |Apartments| -Demolished- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai's smile grew into one of her old cheesy grins. "Of course I'll join you. I can train there. AND, once I'm finished a nice long relaxing soak sounds amazing." She spoke to Kein before getting up and placing her mask on the same table Sukai had left her fan at. Dai turned smiled at Kein. "Ready when you are, Kein." Dai giggled. She felt way better now knowing the burden of her actions were slightly gone. She place her hands behind her back and stood next to Kein. Awaiting for him to lead the way.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smiled and removed his weapons and scrolls from his belt and untied his kunai and Shuriken holsters and set them on the couch. Next was his steel armor plates on his wrists and legs. Once he was done de-arming himself he smiled and said," Alrighty then lets go."

[exit to hotsprings]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai disarmed herself too. Leaving only her paper carries on her belt. Needing them for training. Dai walked with Kein out of the apartment with a sweet smile as they walked to the hot springs together.
[Exit to hotsprings]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein appeared inside of the apartment with a smile. He always did love battle and this would be no exception. He knelt down and began turn back into the walking armory he was. He strapped his steel hand and arm guards and then the rest of his Onin armor. He left his flak jacket in favor of the single steel plate. He then strapped his Kunai holster to his belt followed by his Shuriken holster on the opposite side. Then came the light bombs and exploding tags. Finally he pulled a dark red mask from his pack and held it gingerly in his hands. It was his Onin mask. He rarely wore it but this time was special and it deserved it. Then came his black and red trimmed silk robes. He slid them on and placed his mask on his face. His leather gloves came last as the slid perfectly over his hand guards he took a deep breath and muttered a quick prayer for the dead and soon to be dead. With his ceremony completed he made his way off to the gates.

[exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka was walking up the street towards his apartment building, head high but eyes glazed over as he mentally ran over everything that he had learned not only today but yesterday too. He'd gone through so much under Nekita's tutelage, but it was mostly training, he'd had no practical experience - except for that time when he attacked Nekita by the river. Walking into the building, Inka nodded to the person behind reception before heading up the stairs to the 4th floor. But that didn't mean Inka didn't already have an idea on how to use the new techniques. No, he was smart, he saw how two or more techniques could run together. He saw patterns. Room 417. Unlocking the door, Inka stepped in and closed it gently. Hands worked at his belts, undoing them before gently setting them on the small table he ate at. Walking into his kitchen, Inka pulled out some leftovers from last night's tea, warming it through to eat and finish off. Inka didn't need to work more than he had to right now; just going over what he had learned while his body rested.

Finishing his meal, Inka stood and washed what he had used, before heading to his bedroom. Undressing, Inka pulled out his most comfortable pajamas to lounge in. With his new change of clothes, and it still being a while before nighttime, Inka rested on the couch after doing a few small stretches. On his back, Inka closed his eyes and went over the hand signs he had learned physically. This was how the Genin worked away for a few hours, going over hand signs and chakra usage before finally snuggling down into his bed to sleep and awake to the bright next day.

Inka made himself bacon, toast, and eggs with a hot cup of tea in the morning, and he ate it while sitting in the window sill, looking down on the streets below. His ears were waiting for mentions of the exams.

[ enter from Utami's School ]

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka had just finished his last bite of bacon when he heard two women talking - a match at the exam area was about to start. Inka knew his was later today, but he hadn't known when the earliest would start. Dropping the plate into the sink, Inka showered and got dressed. He was just finishing buckling up his belts when he grabbed his key and locked the door behind him as he left. He was going to watch these matches. He needed to learn what he could be up against!

[exit]

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:48 am
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga
Kaguya|Tai&Buki|||Kiri| Genin|

Occ:

[Exit]

Lightning reached the apartment complex and stood at the entrance gripping her hands into a fist. Upon her clueless walk she heared news around about the exams and failed to gain take part. Her mind was cloud with dissapointing thoughts as she took each step up the stiars reaching her door. Unlocking the handle she walked into the dark apartment turning lights on and fled to her bathroom to clean up with a hot shower. Leaving the the bath room the girl walked into her room to pick out a fresh set of cloths that cut up by different parts of older cloths she had in the past. Ligthning got undressed then redressed adjusting her goggles a few times. She placed her beat up cloths in the landray and left to the front door. Leaving the apartment she locked the door behind her and left heading out somewhere close to let loose some steam.

Chakra [225/225]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

"Wh-What is this?!" Yokai stared in shock at his apartment...or what remained of it. The entire place was crawling with stray cats. They were on his futon, in the kitchen and some had even made it up to the second level though HOW even he was a puzzle to know. They yowled as he came in and some left though others just gave him that look cat's do so well. About 20 remained and he slid to the floor, shocked. One of them came over and began purring, rubbing up against his arm and walking all over his lap "...eh?" it looked at him and he winced. It was missing an eye but was smiling so happily as it settled in his lap, purring still. He wasn't sure how to react but just began to stroke its head, staring at the other cats. They hadn't made a mess...sneaking in through a window he'd left open. It looked like the bag of dumplings he'd left on the table had been the source of their arrival. But as he sat there he smiled Oh well...not like I have a whole bunch of stuff that could be destroyed by them anyways. he settled himself more comfortably against the wall and continued rubbing the cat's head.

{___ | |}
{OoC: }

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

After shifting several cats off his lap, Yokai picked out one particular stray and stood, deciding to investigate something...Not sure what but interested in finding something to do. Raidan was still out on errands so...he was bored.

{___ | Exits: Hot Springs |}
{OoC: }

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian didnt even knock as he entered the apartment belonging to Max. He had stayed here several times, and in long hours of discussion of darker subjects of life that he felt that this place was his home as well. Walking over to his cot, the ninja layed down in it...and began to focus.

Despite the fatigue and tiredness of what he was feeling, Sebastian had an idea to harden his hardcore thread style. He felt more rejuivinated and revitailized after the mission, finding that his methods, although limited at the time, were scarely effective. So laying down, the ninja practiced.

Each individual thread hardened with the application of his chakra, but the medical ninja was not going to settle for this level of hardness. His minute chakra control was so much better now that he applied it deeper into the cells of his threads, and he felt the little threads get tighter and stronger. This was good....

Satisfied with the outcome of this small piece of training, Sebastian layed in wait for a moment. Max would maybe be along shortly, But the medical ninja had WAY more training on his hands then Max did. With a whole bunch of newer and fun medical techniques, as well as a new heart, the nightmare of Kiri was soon to be a name feared by all.....

(hardcore thread upgraded to A rank)

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian figured it was best to continue his chakra training. When it had come down to the battle then healing Flou, he barely had enough chakra to heal everyone. If he was to be able to go out into the country side with Max, then he would need the ability to heal....

With this, the Jiongu started his low slow breaths. Deep in, and deep out of oxygen, vitality of the body. With more vitality came more life; more life meant more chakra.

He felt his energy growing, welling from deep within his hara. This energy would aid him in his search for fear, invoking and getting his fix of it. All would know his name out of fear: The Nightmare of kiri Sebastian crane.

Setteling down, the ninja came out of his trance to not have found Max home yet. Although this was a bummer, it was not to bad. All this meant was he had more time to meditate.

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian felt Max nearing, but he still had time to do his training. Entering back into his meditative state, the ninja relaxed and breathed. It was time for more chakra.

This time the ninja focused on his flow, feeling every hardened and all three hearts in his posession. He was exstatic about this, because the more chakra he had the more he could use his medical knowledge to be an asset to him and Max, so they could ebgin to "Collect" things they desired. The plan they had was indeed a cruel one.

Now the energy was making its way back into the hara, more aboundundt and better flowing. Sebastian didnt have the chakra strength of a ninjutsu user, which is why he used a blade as well as he did, but his control was going to be unparalelled. He was going to make sure of this.

Now Max was basically to the door, and Sebastian sat up. He would great his only real friend in the village, a mutual predator and freak. They had lots of training ahead of them, especially if they were to exact revenge on the enemy.....

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 am
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"It’s not that complicated, but you had better believe… "

Max stumbled into his apartment, and waved to his friend as he entered. He would walk over to the couch and clack on he TV. "Hey buddy. Did you expect the greeting we got?" Max would ask the Jiongu. After a few minutes of watching Ninja Action Girls, and veging out he felt better, a short trip to the hospital on the way here had made him arrive after Sebastian, and he needed a moment to relax. Max pushed himself up with a grunt and walked to the fridge to pull out a bag of B- blood, and spiked a straw into it like a Capri Sun pouch. He walked back to the couch and crashed again. Max drank the blood slowly, and as he felt his body turn the blood into chakra he swirled it inside his veins. He ran it up into his sharingan and caused it to glow.

"I really thought she would be a lot less happy about that. With the whole deal going south. We need to run over and see flow in a little bit."

"they’ll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed! I’ve never been complacent. I can’t afford to be."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian had rested enough for now, and had a toothy grin on his face as he spoke.

"No, i excpeted to b stripped of my medical rank for being unable to heal in the line of duty. But this was quite the pleasent surprise. I guess i am off the s**t list then?"

The ninja gave a dark and creepy hyena like hackle and then looked a little more serious as he faced Max.

"I already found and talked to Flou. I also brought some medicine supplies and such from the hospital. I kinda wanted to ehad out and do some training, you know, make the new gennin fearful and all. you up for it?

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"It’s not that complicated, but you had better believe… "

Max took a draw of blood. "Sure, but do we have any new Gennin? Was anyone really stupid enough to join this place after we graduated from the academy?" Max walked to the door and opened it for his friend. "Let's see what tricks we can find."

[exit]
"they’ll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed! I’ve never been complacent. I can’t afford to be."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff