Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night's body was already turned part way as Shikatsu went down on her. She grabbed his arms, her back now on the ground she pulled her knee up, it could have went hard into his groin but instead she brought it to her chest then flew her legs upward at his gut to push him off hard and painfully.

Mission : Training? You Just Started Yourself! -- In progress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC:600 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu felt a sharp pain in his gut from Night's attack. He fell away from her and slowly got up, a little out of breath. "Nice move Night, didn't know you could think that fast." He said smiling at her thinking of his next move.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm
TIME SKIP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night's jaw dropped as she looked at him after doing a flip to her feet. "What!? Are you calling me slow!?" Her cheeked puffed out some making a somewhat angry face at him as her face swelled some. "That's mean!"

Training? You Just Started Yourself! -- In Progress

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked at Night in a confused way. "I never once said you were slow Night." He said a bit confused at why she was mad.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night's cheeks were still puffed up as she looked at him, she started to giggle inside at his confused face. "You said I wasn't fast! Which means you called me slow!" She whined in a little kid voice. She thought if it was a draw or not. It seemed that no one had won, it was quiet short but it was already dusk.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled and then started laughing out loud. "I meant that I didn't know you would be able to avoid my attack so fast and it shocked me. I wasn't trying to insult you, but i'm sorry if I did." He said to her,. he wasn't laughing any more. "So do you want to continue or stop now?" He asked her looking at the darkening sky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night looked up and nodded. "Yeah, the star's are always pretty out here at night." Naito smiled, looking up at them from between the tree's. She fell on her back, her limbs spread out along with her kimono cover. Hmmmm . . . It's always so peaceful. When he's around, why is that? "I guess we can train again tomorrow Shikatsu, I have a lot of time before Reiko gets back to become stronger. Why rush into power when you know you can achieve great things?" Reiko doesn't understand it yet but going head first into life isn't always the answer to everything. "Enjoy it while your in the moment and live it up!. . Right?" She asked looking over at him. A leaf caught in the breeze and landed on her nose, Night smiled feeling like a little kid again.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled as he walked up to her and sat down by her feet. "That is the best way to live your life in my opinion. I try and do my best, but not all at once, take your time and live while you can. It's like a quote my mom used to say. -If you only have one life to live, then live it to the fullest, don't go through it as if you can redo something. Everyone has to live by their own way, but they should stop once in a while and enjoy life for what it is-" He said to her remembering his mother. He then looked over to her. He blushed slightly as he could see up her kimono from this angle. "Um Night, I can see up your kimono." He said as he pointed at her kimono.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

"Eeek!" Night squeaked sitting up putting her knee's together but her feet still out slightly. Her cheek's were flustered but that was probably hard to see in the quickening darkness. The leaf that was on her nose then fell upon her crossed hands on her kimono covering herself up.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked up at her face and was blushing. "Well um, Sorry for that." He said to her as he sat next to her. "Wasn't my intention." He got a little closer to her and placed his hand near hers. "So how do you think life should be?" He asked her in a soft voice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 am
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night looked at him in the eyes, she never noticed how blue they were until now, they were kind of pretty. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean to." She noticed that his hand was on her thigh now. Naito wondered if she should say anything to him about it. "Life? I think that we should take our time in it. Even though we only have one we should spend it how we see fit. Don't rush to the top cause once your there there's nowhere else to go but down." Night smiled again looking at the stars once more, she had always loved the night time. It was just something she had always liked. Night was her time, she had always been more of a nighttime person. My name is October Night--Naito Starlight, it's an odd name but it's what my parent gave me when I was born. I never got to know them and all I have left of them now is my name and my crimson blades at home. Once I become better at sword fighting I'll bring out my crimson blades and be the best sword fighter in the leaf! Naito thought for a moment glancing back at Shikatsu for a moment noticing that he was blushing. She wondered if she had embarrassed him. I guess I should be the embarrassed one, . . but oddly I'm not. It really wasn't that big of a deal, also it's not like he could see much in this lighting. She heard an animal howl, jumping slightly Night looked around the dark forest. "S-Should I make a fire?" Night asked softly to Shikatsu, not wanting to attract animals.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled at her answer. He then continued to listen to her until she jumped. He spun around and pulled out a kunai and looked around, not knowing why she jumped. When he didn't see anything he replaced the kunai and turned to face Night again. "A fire, It would be nice but we might attract animals." He said thinking on the matter. "well I guess we need one if we want to stay warm. OK, I think we could fend them off if they came." He said as he looked around. "Do I go or do you want to get it?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 am
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night nodded getting up she walked somewhat deeper into the forest and got some wood and rocks. Coming back she placed the wood down in a small pile and put a few layers of rocks around them to conceal the fire as they slept. Making some hand sign's Night breathed out a small fireball that lite up there small area of the forest. Warmth and life flickered off of the fire as it got bigger. Smiling Night toke off her kimono cover and lay it on the ground not to close or far from the fire, she remained in her warm covers and small red dress that she wore under the kimono. Laying down on it she had taken off her ninja-to holster putting it under her as if she was protecting the blade with her life, Night's blade's mean the world to the young female shinobi. She crossed her arms under her head and placed it upon them, looking into the fire with her crimson eyes showing the wonderful sparky reflections of the flames. She looked over at Shikatsu and smiled softly. "Goodnight, Shikatsu." She yawned softly, it sounded more like a mouse squeak if anything. Closing her eyes Night drifted off into a light sleep. As the night went on the fire would go out. Night lightly shivered at the coldness but soon adjusted to it, smiling in her dreams.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:51 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled at her as he sat against a near by tree. "Sweet dreams Night." He said as he fell asleep. He would then wake up every now and then and check on the fire and on Night. The last time he woke up the fire was out, he then did a few hand signs and lit it again. He fell back asleep, when he awoke, it was daybreak. He walked ove to Night and woke her up. "Come on Night, time to go." He said to her, they then got up and left.
Training? You Just Started Yourself! -- complete

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas