Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:54 pm
NEW SYSTEMS TESTING!
With the support of the community that outpoured during the Update Questionnaire over the matter, Konoha, being in it's current state and being the country under direct rebuild status has been green-lit to become the testbed for some of these smaller systems as they spring up. The first to be announced will be the Separation of Title and Rank.

What this means for you, the player, is a few small cosmetic changes.

First of all. Above Rank on Konoha Village Character sheets we must now add a small section.

Title: This will house your current title, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Konin, or Sannin.

Rank: Rank will now reflect what Rank Shinobi/Kunoichi you are. Starting at current equivalents, Genin are D-Rank, Chuunin C-Rank, Jounin B-Rank, Konin A-Rank, and Sannin S-Rank.

Clarification: Under this new setup, only your Letter-Rank will automatically increase as you meet the AC requirements for increase, as well as Rank dependent bonuses, Jutsu Slots (Not Maximum Rank), Stamina, Chakra, Reductions from Class Bonuses.

ANBU and Oinin will be separated from these under part of a new system being devised by our Guild Captain.

Also affected are changes to your character's Chakra and Stamina gains, as well as when you will learn Jutsu. Easily defined as the following.

Title Increase: Increasing your title raises your Maximum Rank of Jutsu known, village prestige, places of access, etc.

Rank Increase: Increasing in your Letter Rank increases your Stamina/Chakra and Jutsu Slots, following the standard guidelines of your class.

Toxic Interior

brooystart

The Monster of the Mist

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

chrissy b e a n

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

Sofiable

Azeiel The Risen

Within The Ruins

Avedis Angelus

Pawn of Calamity

Ivan Von Gaunt

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:34 pm
Announcement!

A large explosion sounds out over the village and smoke can be seen rising from the Hokage's Tower. The sound was quite obvious, an explosion of large proportions. As the inferno begins to consume the tower, ANBU can be seen, utilizing Suiton techniques to quiet the blaze and prevent it from spreading, but the smoke can be seen over miles of forest.

ANBU Have begun patrolling the streets and searching for anyone who is outwardly suspicious or who may be connected to the bombing of the Hokage's tower. Rumours begin to spread quickly after an ANBU was heard reporting to his Captain about the casualties. The only solid number being the Council of Village elders and the Hokage being caught up within the blast.

The Information Bureau has begun posting flyers with rewards for any information that could lead to the capture of the terrorist or his organization.

Academy and Dojo!
The proximity of the Tower and the Academy and Dojo has sent a massive shockwave and debris scattered forth above it. Anyone within the first walls of either building, or in the courtyard must make at least a C-Ranked Defensive motion to prevent being rained on with glass and debris, or an A-ranked Defense to defend the entirety.

Out on Missions!
To those whose missions are taking place either deep in the forest, or outside of the village walls, the initial explosion will not be heard, but should you find yourself in a place where there is a clear view over the village, there will be a mass of black smoke dotting the skies in the first several miles around the village.

lunar_serenade19

GalagaHero

I Tortured Sleep I

Holy Rinaku

killer_savvy

Vault of Einwrath

LazyActor

Valbjorn

The Wolf of Asgard

AD Reaper Elyse

Azeiel the Risen

Komorebii

TheRealKiru

Lily Platypus

TR-8R of Aetherius

Toxic Interior

NecroPlant

The Shenpai

xXKmKXx

Ryshio Saigari

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Metal Trsu

iDerz

xAyame_Hatakex

NightshadeV1

Kirenai Yuki

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:56 pm
CHARACTER CHECK-IN!

Following recent events, summer vacation, and the return to school for some, Konoha will be holding a Character Check-in Period. A new Profile Thread has been posted for players to re-affirm their status. Those who do not repost their character within one week ( 11:59:59 PM, August 5th ), without notable exception, will be removed from the village roster.

That is all.

lunar_serenade19

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagaHero

Metal Trsu

Kirenai Yuki

Toryu Naminosaki

Valbjorn

xAyame_Hatakex

Avedis Angelus

NecroPlant

The Shenpai

xXKmKXx

Ryshio Saigari

Kazuraii

iHeartAkitas

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

AD Reaper Elyse

Azeiel the Risen

Komorebii

TheRealKiru

Holy Rinaku

killer_savvy

Vault of Einwrath

LazyActor

NightshadeV1

TR-8R of Aetherius

Brooy

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:24 pm
CHANGING OF THE GUARD!

Masahiro Hatake has stepped down, I am personally tired of some personal issues and political issues going on in the guild, and am closing out this chapter of my life. I will not go into details, as I feel the matter is finished, it having been a revolving issue over several years. Officially, and in character, Ivilice Takamatsu, [ Holy Rinaku ], now Acting Hokage.

I ask only that I be allowed my peace on this matter, and that the issue be let rest.

Congratulations Rin!

lunar_serenade19

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagaHero

Metal Trsu

Kirenai Yuki

Toryu Naminosaki

Valbjorn

xAyame_Hatakex

Avedis Angelus

NecroPlant

The Shenpai

xXKmKXx

Ryshio Saigari

Kazuraii

iHeartAkitas

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

AD Reaper Elyse

Azeiel the Risen

Komorebii

TheRealKiru

Holy Rinaku

killer_savvy

Vault of Einwrath

LazyActor

NightshadeV1

TR-8R of Aetherius

Brooy

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:54 pm
KONOHA WANTS YOU!

To go repost your profiles for me. I need to get a headcount to get things back on track.

On a side note if anyone needs anything or I'm not doing something i should, feel free to pm me. Im trying my best but sorta new to the whole leadership role.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

NecroPlant

iHeartAkitas

Lily Platypus

Valbjorn

Kirenai Yuki

Brooy

Lunar_Serenade19

AD Reaper Elyse

TheRealKiru

Komorebii

killer_savvy

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Kazuraii

GalagaHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Avedis Angelus

Winterwolf78

October Night Starlight

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:20 am
Konoha loudspeaker system

A shrill high pitched ring sounds for a brief moment before the voice of the announcer sounds. "Attention please. All squad leaders are to report to the academy of artistic putsuit for assignment. All other members of these squads she be on standby for orders. That is all."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

NecroPlant

iHeartAkitas

Lily Platypus

Valbjorn

Kirenai Yuki

Brooy

Lunar_Serenade19

AD Reaper Elyse

TheRealKiru

Komorebii

killer_savvy

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Kazuraii

GalagaHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Avedis Angelus

Winterwolf78

October Night Starlight

Grand Chevalier Haji

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 am
To all players in konoha, please be aware of the guildwide activity check. All players not on hiatus are required to fill out the check. Failure to do so could result in the loss of bloodline slots or other things on the character(s) in question.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

NecroPlant

iHeartAkitas

Lily Platypus

Valbjorn

Kirenai Yuki

Brooy

Lunar_Serenade19

AD Reaper Elyse

TheRealKiru

Komorebii

killer_savvy

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Kazuraii

GalagaHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Avedis Angelus

Winterwolf78

October Night Starlight

Grand Chevalier Haji

The Wolf of Asgard

CEO Joe

Paris_Decay

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm
Loudspeaker

"Will Choumei Akamichi and Yasuhiro Nara Please report to the academy. That is all"

Azeiel The Risen

AD Reaper Elyse

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An intense calm settled over the village. A silence broken only by the noise of nature. The hustle and bustle of the city, oddly muted from an anbu's perspective on the rooftop of a theatre. Some roughians were spotted in the area. Supposedly the new recruits were handling it. Good, the village needed more people willing to help. The last set was underwhelming in their number.

The anbu looked toward the forest where there was now smoke. He FELT something. A small whine in the air that seemed to be getting more and more intense. It wasn't the air. It was the windows of the building below him. Suddenly the sound stopped. The intense silence broke into the crash of ten thousand mirrors breaking. Every pane of glass in konoha. Every lens. Every silicon chip. It all detonated into a virtual hailstorm of glass, rolling from one side of th e village to the other. As if this wasn't enough, the sand in the village kicked up as well, a sandstorm to match the glass storm. The silence was replaced by screams. Bloodcurdling screams of wounded and pure agony.

The roads of konoha were all diet paths except where stone lay. The sand flayed exposed akin from bodies of your average pedestrian, glass punctured bodies, slashed throats and ligaments. A death toll of a thousand, granted in an instant.

A dying anbu lay on the roof, bleeding from a dozen lacerations, too deep to save.

[All players inside konoha perimeter make a reaction vs B ranked glass based eruption. If outside, you will need a reaction vs B rank sandstorm as well. Any character that wears glasses will be injured but not rendered dead for the sake of fairness.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:28 pm
HALLOWEEN INVASION 2K17 REWARDS

Hey everyone I've got the go ahead on detailing the goodies for this year's trick or treat bananza fest. With countless lives lost and the baddies sorta claiming a W for this year well, things coulda gone better. But hey least you still get the treats. The way this is going to work is that all of you who took part in the enemy encounters are going to get 15,000 points to spend on rewards and a bonus of 5,000 ryō. Please check out the details below!

Your points can be used for any of the following purchases:

Advancement Credit: points may be traded at a 1:1 ratio for AC

Custom PA: The ability to create a custom PA with the stipulation that it must be based/themed on Halloween / Hallows Eve. [Costs 8,000 points]

Custom Item: The ability to create a custom item with the stipulation that it must be based on one of the villains from the event. [Costs 8,000 points]

Takumi Instant Purchase: Points may be traded at a ratio of 1 point to 1 ryo to purchase items from the Takumi Shops. All items purchased this way are obtained instantly.

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket

Grand Chevalier Haji

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Indefatigable Interloper

Sinful Katina

Odoeb

malavaes

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:05 am
Activity and New Konoha Leadership

What's up leaflets! Due to the priority of real life commitments and failing hardware our previous Hokage Rin has needed to step down and pass on the will of fire. As many of you have seen I've been handling stuff around the village for the past couple of weeks and going forward I will be your new kage for what will hopefully be a long time. On that note I'm looking to find out what you guys are interested in seeing for this village. I've already been working with Kerron (NoJam) to create some missions that tie into the guild plot and with the addition of Rocket we're in the process of planning something super mega awesome cool for an extended arc and IC journey that we hope you'll like to be a part of. More details will come on that after we flesh it out more and run it by the rest of the crew. For now though I wanna hear what you think the village needs, what you'd like to see, and what you'd like your character to be doing in the future. Feel free to PM me or snag me on discord.

Also we recently had an activity check and I saw some faces who I haven't seen in a while. Some of you have very legit reasons for being inactive and that's okay! Some of you not so much. There will be regular activity checks going forward and in general I'll be less lenient about retaining your bloodline if you don't have a good reason for your inactivity. In addition to this if you are not on hiatus for such reasons and still do not repost your profile by the time of the next check you're gonna have a bad time... jk no what will actually happen is that your character will be pointed out our grand judge Ayame for a decision about losing your Bloodline spot. If your are on hiatus I highly recommend reposting it if you have been gone for some time. This will help to avoid future confusion.

That's all for now, but be on the lookout for more announcements as there are going to be a couple of village rule changes and other updates concerning the village coming soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:20 pm
New Village Rule

Quote:
Non shinobi jobs, aka those jobs and crafting other than ANBU/Oinin, may be performed in accordance with body rank irrespective of title rank. However normal rules about the acquisition of AC from jobs still apply. If you are not of the worker class, do not have a PA allowing the collection of AC,or have not been explicitly assigned a set number of job/crafting missions by the Hokage you may not collect AC in accordance with the standard guild rules. For reference body rank limitations in this case would be 2 ranks higher than your body rank.

Hey everybody since AC is no longer learned in general when doing jobs, I am changing the village rules with the above clause. What this means is that you may do job/crafting missions of higher ranks based on your body rank instead of your title rank. However unless you have something that grants you AC from jobs, this does not count as Kage permission / assignment. So unless you are of the worker class or have PA granting you the ability to gain AC from jobs, you will still need to come to me IC for assignment to jobs in order to receive AC. Just now you may perform those missions for their given rewards without my permission based on your body rank.  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:19 am
Village News Event

After a visit from an emissary of the daimyo, Sanae Uzumaki has been named as the jyūyotsudaime (14th) Hokage. Though in light of the recent devastation and the current state of heightened alert still in effect throughout the village, a formal ceremony has been postponed for the time being. When asked about the transition of leadership and the village going forward Lady Hokage had this to say, "Yo listen up, I know everyone is hurting. Most of us lost people we care about when our village was attacked by a rogue group. We will recover. Things always seem darkest just before the dawn, and I will guide us through that darkness to our new dawn. So chins up people, we've got this if we all work together."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:19 pm
Training Arc Rewards

What's up leaflets! Just a quick announcement here for some goodies that are going out to everyone who participated in the little mini training arc story line. I just want to thank everyone for being patient and to let you all know that as we do things together as a village you can more than likely expect small rewards scattered throughout. So with all that being said let me break it down for y'all.

If you trained with Chie and learned at least one technique or korabo under her tutelage than you may claim: +25 Chakra, and one additional formless slot.

If you trained with Kya and learned at least one technique or formless level under her tutelage than you may claim: +25 Stamina, and one additional formless slot.

If you did both of the above, well go on ahead and claim both rewards!!!

As thanks for their help in making all of this possible and taking on a leadership roll in the village our two resident teachers will also be getting their own rewards.

For Chie
Academy Instructor: Through her tireless efforts in the classrooms of the Academy Chie has learned to be a more effective teacher she may provide an additional -1 learning reduction bonus to those she tutors in ninjutsu, or genjutsu.

For Kya
Dojo Sensei: After teaching many harsh lessons, Kya has learned a lesson of her own. Having become a more effective teacher she may provide an additional -1 learning reduction bonus to those she tutors in formless styles, bukijutsu, or taijutsu.

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Village News Event

Shi Akatoki has been named the 'Acting Kage' until a vote for a permanent Hokage can take place. Out of Character, I, BlackFruity, will only be working on keeping activity going. I will not be making any major changes to the village in respect for the individual who will be coming in as the next kage. I will be utilising both NPCs and missions (custom and standard), sometimes in tandem, to help keep up activity. If you have any requests, questions, or concerns, feel free to PM me.

For the individual who becomes the next, fully installed, Hokage, I have listed below some documents, issues, and upkeep changes you may need to fix upon your appointment.

To Be Updates on Appointment
• Update the Hokage list here.
• Update a post to list your position here.
• Update Village Relations measurements here.
• Update Bingo Book here.
• Update Squads list here.
• Update named Hokage here.
• Update Village-specific missions here.
• Update the details here.

Optional
• Update the Photobucket watermarked image here.
• Add location image for the gates.
• Add details and location image for the Dojo.
• Add details and location image for the Uchiha Compound.
• Add details and location image for the Anbu Office.
• Add location image for the Art Compound.
• Add details and location image for the Sparring Grounds.
• Add details and location image for the Forest.
• Add details and location image for the Apartments.
• Add details and location image for the Streets.
• Add details and location image for the River.
• Add details for the Ramen Shop.
• Add details and location image for the Hot Springs.
• Add details and location image for the Hokage Monument.
• Add details and location image for the Konoha Prison

Consider removing/moving the RPC-specific locations of characters no-longer in the village;
Senju no Mori Mansion
Ibara's Flower Shop
Winding Crown

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out