Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

With the humidity in the air Tanki quickly drew "Swift Star," and then focused his chakra into the blade. Water quickly clung to the blade and as Tanki slashed up a wave of water came up sheltering Tanki. The water was just a distraction anyway! Tanki hopped back, sheathing "Swift Star," before Lucas came crashing down. Lucas would collide with the water and be soaked more vulnerable to his storm techniques. Tanki then performed his hand seals once and shot another small bolt of black liquid lightning towards the wave where Lucas would appear.
Techniques:
Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ] [1/2]
Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] [3/12]

Chakra: 165

[[Lucas needs to have his chakra monitored or I'm going to stop sparring kay Dread, Love ya but we have to do it right or not at all!]]

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am
Lucas used propelling winds to launch himself out of of the way and into the decaying second floor of a blasted out building with what seemed to be a solid bottom floor to his left. once he was in there the black lightning would drop to the ground and fizzle out. from within the second floor Lucas would begin to run through some hand seals.
"youngling. you still need work. might i suggest actually finding a man named Sanshi Satetsu. he'll be able to teach you some more of that lightning."
he shouted out.

(chakra: 310/360 - not upgraded to jonin yet...)  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

"I don't need a lecture on how to use my own bloodline limit!" Tanki snapped. Pacing from left to right in front of the building Tanki started to think of some plan. "You wanted a sword fight, and you give me a Ninjutsu lesson. Gah, your so hopeless, your never going to become a good teacher. I don;t know who you are but I won't lose to the likes of you!" Tanki started to present hand seals and focused on a large burst of chakra. This time Tanki let loose two liquid bolts towards the two walls surrounding Lucas, then just before hitting the walls they would arc in a split second towards Lucas.

Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] [4/12]

Chakra: 150

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm
Lucas used the seals he'd been working on earlier to channel fire chakra into his lungs and then breathed in. compleating the seals Lucas exhaled quickly and five small fireballs were expelled from his mouth. two of them exploded against the black lightnings and three continued onwards. Lucas threw three two senbon into the fire where they would be hidden as they flew towards the genin.
"if you really want me to be quiet then i shall. but that only means you will be worse off."
he said then suddenly all fell silent except for the flames that were going on in the background from the burning building and the three flames flying towards the genin.
(chakra: 290)
(mythical fire flower technique learned)  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm
"Walk a Pet"x5: Posts 3/3

Bast strolled in to the Residential District, looking forward to the haul she was about to get from the various pet-related missions that she was about to undertake. She spotted a couple of Shinobi sparring or training with dangerous techniques, and immediately called out to one in particular.

"Lucas! Take your friend and train in the marked areas, or at least away from the Villagers!" she yelled before jogging to different houses. She was claiming the "Walk a Pet" missions, since most of the people in the area were busy reconstructing still and could not walk their pets due to their jobs.

Shortly later, if Lucas and his friend were still in the area, they would see Bast managing a group of four dogs and a leashed bird. She held on to the leashes tightly, and had little difficulty until the second largest dog decided to try catching a bicyclist. The largest dog quickly put the second largest in its place, though, so the situation did not escalate.

The group worked its way around the residential district, and frequently paused to drink out of bowls that the friendly residents left out for them. The hydration kept the dogs happy, and the cats wouldn't go near the bird because of the dogs. Every pet in the group was happy enough, and all were tuckered out by the end of the stroll around the area.

Bast collected the money that she had earned and pocketed it all, thinking that the pay was good for the lack of strain that the mission involved. She folded up the five requests for pet walkers and shoved them in to one of her gourds before moving on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Ganchou and his workers had been peacefully restoring the district to it's former glory, plus some newest features, such as a heated jacuzzi and dance floor on the upper tiers, when suddenly Lucas and the mysterious swordsman began fighting in the district, causing explosions and generally damaging the area. The workers cowered and took cover, while Ganchou frowned, slid his mask down, and went to work. As Lucas launched his senbon at the gennin, Ganchou would flash into the way and knock them off course. Landing on a point halfway between the two, he would announce, loudly and clearly, "This is the Sunagakure Security Force. You are fighting in public zone. For your safety, and the safety of others, please move to one of the fighting and training areas." Turning, he stared directly at Lucas and added "Ah. I'm sure you're having a wonderful time, friend, but there are workers in this area trying to fix the damage from the LAST fight. Move it along." That done, he would casually leap to another building still near the two, his hands in his sleeves.

Repairing Zone 2/6  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 am
User Image
"Knowledge is power..."

douka state: none
Lucas was slightly startled by the entrance of the masked man but recovered quickly enough. leaping from the second story to where the man was before leaping away Lucas looked at the young genin with a look of approval.
"i will see you around. but i have work to be doing."
he said walking into the building's bottom floor and dissapearing.
Chakra: 290/360

"...wisdom is truth."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:23 pm
Ganchou, having heard the announcement earlier, had been evacuating the section of the city whilst shouting into his radio. "Code 1 Situation! Code 1. Meet me at the crevice, bring a med squad and stretchers! Once he'd heard his response, he made a sign and instantly vanished into the wind.

*Section Cleared*  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

With an intent based on hatred Tanki performed the seal once more and let off one final blast of black liquid lightning. Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ], the lightning decimated a wall from inside of the residential district. Tanki was livid and pissed off. Before storming out of the residential district Tanki let out an utter yell from deep inside of his stomach.
Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] [5/12]

Chakra: 140

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 pm
Post 5/5 for Construction

Bast walked in to the residential district, thankful that the workers were being noisy. This meant that she did not have to worry about waking up anyone who was asleep; they either would miss a little extra noise, or were already awake. Many of the apartment complexes were nearly complete, it seemed, although few people had moved back in yet. The outlet for the aqueducts--a lake that fed the Village's water supply--was burbling happily, and as the woman watched, the tier that she worked on spat out a bit of water. Strangely enough, the rest of the flows stopped at the same time, which was worrying. However, due to the great distances involved, if there were a flood in the port city, most of the water would likely fall out over the desert long before it arrived. Breaking out of this train of thought, Bast talked to the foreman and went to work.

With a hammer handy, the woman retrieved a bucket of long spikes and several planks that were to be used for the floors of an apartment. The area she was assigned to was just beginning in its construction, so she laid the planks down in the designated area on top of the base and was impressed to find that they had been cut to the proper dimensions already. Several of the nearby workers were impressed that she had picked up the correct pile of wood for the job. Thereafter, she quickly affixed the wood to the base as she was instructed. The spikes went in with some difficulty, but she was assured that this was normal. She continued this job for around a half-hour, all the while feeling very out of place in the midst of an all-male construction crew. It wasn't anything that she wasn't used to, though; after all, Suna's military force was populated almost solely by males, with only a few exceptions.

With the boards spiked down, she was instructed to get a paint roller and begin applying another layer of sealant. She quickly followed these orders and began rolling the sticky, smelly liquid on to the wood. Apparently, the wood had been pretreated with a sealant, but because the residential district had flooded a while back, the order was given to add another layer of sealant. This way, even if the area flooded again, the wood would still be useful. Judging by the lengths of the spikes, Bast figured that the planks would not move unless they were torn apart first, but she did not voice this opinion. Rather, she finished her contract, collected her money, and walked off, debating whether she wanted to come back after her break.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm
Wind Levitation, Levels 1-5: Post 5/5

Bast arrived at the residential district ready to work, only to find that it was jam-packed with workers already! She kept off to the side until she spotted a food stand that was serving the workers, but was unfortunately running out of food. She decided that this would be a good place to offload her extra rice, so she walked in to the kitchen, explained her purpose, and had the Princess begin filling bowls after she used Tensha Fuuin to give the golem a program that would allow it to compensate for its strength. When the bowls were filled, Bast would use Wind Levitation to float them out to the front, where they would land on trays. From there, the employees would place bowls of curry sauce next to the rice, chopsticks on the side, and a glass of ice-cold lemonade on the tray as well.

Unfortunately, there weren't enough employees to compensate for the large amount of food being processed. As soon as the rice was finished being scooped in to bowls, Bast began levitating trays. She lifted them up and floated them over to the table where hungry workers were picking up their food. From there, the workers would take the trays and move out of the way. They had just run out of food when a new shipment of rice came in. The Princess quickly set a large batch in the steamer, and while they were waiting, Bast started moving dishes. She levitated the trays back to the kitchen, where Mononoke, freshly arrived from the house, began washing them. The whole process had become very speedy, and by the time that the next batch of rice was done, so were the dishes. At this point, more employees arrived to take over the workload, and Bast was thanked and shooed out of the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 am
User Image 
User Image 
×××POST: Stepping out from the Kazekage's office and onto the street she headed towards the apartment district Hinako walked lazily towards the building. Hinako brushed a blonde strand away from her face and slightly under her scarf, Hinako had smiled. Looking up to the building Hinako wondered how her parents were doing since she'd moved out of the house but right now she needed to unpack her things.

Hinako placed her hand upon the handle and pushed as she made her way inside, walking down the hall and upstairs Hinako turned right and into the second last room on the left. Placing the key into it's lock Hinako turned the key and pushed the door as she walked into her already beautifully furnished room. Taking her already folded clothing in the beautiful antique wardrobe and took her empty suitcase in the washroom's closet. Now that Hinako had finished unpacking she walked out of her apartment and locked the door behind her.

Hinko made her way down the staircase, passing few shinobi's that lived in the second floor and walked down the long hallway and out the door as she looked around. Leaning on the wall for a moment Hinako started to think about where to go now. Hinako finally thought of somewhere to go and headed towards that direction from the apartment district.

×××OOC:  

iNishino Inferni

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ]

Zero walked to his front door frowning that the locks had been changed. So he simply scaled the wall and went in through his bedrioom window. Grabbing a few supplies, food a change of clothes and leaving his ninja tools in his dresser, he grabbed his camera and slid it into the houseing inside his gui. He was confident the thing would stay there for the duration of his travels. Confident he had what was needed for the trip he shouldered the bag and went back out his window making sure to shut it. He would keep the locks on for now. He departed to the gates.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru silently walked along an empty street. He actually went out of his way to avoid people for the time being. "Form a squad...and learn at least three techniques. Easy missions enough. Well...the second one...To bad I'm socially awkward..."

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"The good news is we only need to find a third."Zero said stepping from the shadows of a building just behind him. He had been tailing the man since they left he kages mansion. "Zero...You are Kageru?"He said holding his hand out with a fist made. This was deffinetly the kid he had seen in the office. Zero himself was still in his red setup and his long blonde, untamed hair was a bit dirty from his mission.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff