Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watermoon2

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:06 am
i look at the window and pull my hoodie down. my long black hair droop down. passing my waist. * its been 2 weeks and no demons appear* i thought, twirling the pencil in my hand. i took a quick glance at the three across from me and look back to my note book * is it because thers more vampires here?*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:45 pm
Pooppy giggled and tapped Alex on the head with her pen. "Sure there's not Al" she said rolling her eyes "whatever you say"

James picked up the thought and frowned, wasn't the school safe from demon attacks?

halfpintAce

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:48 pm
-AIDEN-

User Image
Aiden walked in carrying a small kitsune on his arms looking around a bit shyly, This was one of the classes he didn't have with his older sister or cousin and thought he wouldn't want to admit it he was a bit anxious. He sat on a desk and placed the kitsune on his lap hidden from view. He knew pets probably weren't allowed in class.

-RIKU-

User Image
Riku sat on Aiden's lap looking around, sensing the boy's anxiousness she nudged his arm and yapped trying to make him feel better.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Maered looked around the class. Lots of people she thought. She saw a guy carrying in a cute little kitsune. She went over slowly, so as to not alarm the animal or it's master. "Hello," she whispered slowly, to the boy and his pet.

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:23 pm
James looked at the kid with the kitsune and narrowed his eyes.
"What's a 12-year-old doing in high school?"

"Jamey" Poppy scolded lightly "be nice"

James said nothing his silver eyes still locked on the boy. His eyes turned liquid silver as he tried to enter the boy's mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 am
"He's in my Astronomy class" Alex said barely looking over to Aiden. "he's some kind of advanced kid" he trailed of at the look his friends were giving him.
"Yes I'm aware I should be the last person saying that" he then added in a lower voice "he's a half blood shifter" knowing James was trying to figure out what Aiden was.

BlaisexHarman

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 am
Riku looked up at the voice an djumped on the desk looking at Maereed with a quizical look on her face.

"Riku no" aiden turned around to see what had gotten the kitsune's attention "Oh..hi" he said a bit shyly. He glanced at the vampires and shifted a bit knowing they were talking about him. "I'm Aiden"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 am
User Image James nodded then leaned over to Alex, making sure no else heard heard, speaking low underhis breath so that only the other two vampires could hear.
"Any word on Morgead?"  

halfpintAce

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

Yuri entered the classroom walking up to aiden " why... did ...you...run....? " Yuri said panting as she sat down on the ground next to aiden's desk staring up at a man with glasses is that man trying to enter aiden's mind ? Yuri thought although it was strange why he would through " oh are you talking abotu morgead I met him in the Bikers Bar fighting with some guy " Yuri said leanign on the desk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Aiden sweatdropped.
"Sorry" he said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly "riku took off and I had to make sure she didn't get trampled"

Riku jumped down from Aiden's lap and went over to Yuri.  

JezebelxRedfern

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
~Yuri London~

" ohhh " Yuri said standing up and smiling " i guess my seat is right next to your too " Yuri said looking at the class order since the tables were two seated tables " mines by the window "Yuri said walking to her seat and placing books on her table and smiled at aiden not niticing him turning red " Aiden your face is red do you have a fever ?" yuri said placing her hand on his head " it doesnt seem like it though "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm
James looked over at the new arrival.
"Really now" he said giving Alex a look. If Morgead was already here they were both in trouble.

Poppy looked at the kitsune with a smile.
"Aww, look at it, it's so cute"

halfpintAce

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

" is that so? " Yuri said looking at them " after fighting with Jezebel he left with a smirk " Yuri said pouting " i was about to hit him for doing mean stuff to her "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm
Aiden ducked his head, why had he started turning red, as his blush got stronger one of his tails appeared (he has 3 while in animal for,) and fox ears formed on his head.
"No I'm fine" he murmured before dodging out of his seats.
"I'll get us some books"

JezebelxRedfern

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

" but i already have books " Yuri said confused and giggled Aiden's animal form is so Cute Yuri thought smiling

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff