Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☁ Cloud Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka worked for what seemed like an hour and a half, meticulously painting the various pieces of the summoning matrixes on 'Kazama's' approved places. When she was done, the tattoo's looked nice but the surrounding skin was red from the long drawn out process. Both tattoos took roughly 3 hours to do and she imagined he wouldnt be in that good of a mood. She smiled up at him, finally, and exhaled a sigh of relief. "Finished with yours. That only took....three hours...You could see if you could bribe Saiyuki to speed up the healing process for you. We will complete our contracts when everyone has their ink...Alright whos next?"She busied herself sterilizing her tools and pouring more ink. Her hand ignited for a second time, wiping all dna from the needle and essentially making it new again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 150/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito smiled slightly, seeing Kazama flex his muscles in an attempt to outman the black-haired genin. He waited silently as Takamatsu continued her work on Kazama's tattoo. When she finally finished he spoke up, reaching into his pocket to retrieve a picture of a white wolf howling at the moon. It was an amazing picture, one he'd loved for quite some time now since he first saw it. Handing that to Takamatsu he retrieved a second picture, this one depicting a dragon breathing a large tuft of flames from it's mouth. "The wolf I would like on my left forearm, and the dragon I would like on my right forearm..I hope they don't take too long."

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image

Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

She almost seemed to whimper at the details of the tattoos. These would take a bit longer to do than 'Kazumas' "Kaz...Activate your sharingan and watch me do this...Im gonna need your help on my own tattoo. "She silently got to work with the needle, once again etching out the proper summoning matrixes before she worked on the images themselves. She was quite surprised that the entire ordeal only took 20 minutes longer to do on Saito. At last she set the needle down in a empty bowl. She took a second to admire her work. She felt she was getting a little good at this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am
User Image

Saito Shinoda

Saito just sighed, allowing Takamatsu free access to his arms to work on the tattoos. It didn't hurt much at all, about the same pain as when he trained his body so hard it felt as if his muscles tore. Becoming accustom to that pain made such a trivial thing like this feel like nothing but a slight annoyance, one that he just ignored mostly. When Takamatsu finished the tattoo's he gave a nod of appreciation, glancing down to admire the work, he wouldn't admit it, but she did a hell of a job. Standing up he opted to leave his shirt hanging around his waist for now, so as to not risk brushing the newly done tattoos and risk messing them up somehow. Keeping his arms hanging at his side Saito kept a blank gaze on the group, patiently waiting for Hina to have her tattoo done so they could move on to Kumogakure finally.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 am
Yaroki
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin

User Image

Over the six hours of tattooing that went on the young dark haired girl practiced relentlessly. She pushed her body to its limits while the whole time hiding it as a dance. The experience was tiresome but the fruits were great, her flexibility was far greater then it'd ever been. Walking over to Takamatsu she sat down in front of her. "For mine I'll take a lotus on my right shoulder and the paw print I mentioned before on my chest above my heart." With that "Saiyuki" waited for the tattoo.
(Post 10/18. )

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 am
User Image

Taka's battle theme: The Night

"Sure. Just dont mind the pinpricks.,,"She waited for the uchiha to get ready to watch her hand before dipping the needle in the ink, and beginning with the lotus first.These were much simpler designs so she made sure to give them a little more detail than just silhouettes. The seals themselves were easily disguised in the designs,the various runic looking symbols used to created the curves and turns of the pictures. She moved onto the pawprint, not sure of what angle she wanted the print to be.She settled with a slightly turned print so it didnt look like a random dog had tried to grope her. All details aside, she finished Hina's in a little over 2 hours. She looked up briefly and the sun was going to set soon. There was still one more tattoo to be done, the bonding of each individual to their seals, and teaching them their jutsu.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:48 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Luckily for both Kazama and Taka, the male was rather decent at drawing, so the only thing he would have to put focus on is the individual inking of the the skin rather than a single stroke of a brush. As she had commanded, he blinked his eyes and they flourished his kekkei genkai, but was not even noticeable seeing as he was wearing red contacts. "Your artwork is amazing Taka-sensei, truly that of a professional. Quite commendable." As he sat and observed, his eyes focused on memorizing the structure in which the inking needed to be done. He watched the muscled move under her skin to try and determine the force needed and such. "What do you have planned for yourself sensei? Don't you already have one? Or are you expanding?" 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image

"I have one to summon my life partner. Now I require one to summon my team. This is the design of what I would like done. Its going to be quite expansive and I do plan on showing it off, so do well Kazama."She handed him a piece of paper, folded with the full design on it. It was a large ornamental lion, his jaws open and paw raised. It showed itself wrapped around Taka's midriff, its mouth on her stomach. She would need to stand for the work to be done properly, and the tattoo itself could take a bit to completely finish.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 am
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 Kazama was taken aback slightly. He knew she liked someone, but had no clue she was married. Interesting. This only gave him more reason to mess with her. The male filled the bowl full of ink and grabbed the needle, thinking about whether he could do this first try or not. "Alrighty then sensei. I hope you will enjoy what I bestow upon you." The male wrapped his left arm around her waist to pull her closer and also to be able to control her movements when he needed her to turn. Kazama would stop every once in a while and sigh. This process took roughly four hours to complete, and it was now dark all around, the moonlight shinning through the trees, the only real source of light recently for the male was the fire he had made for the group earlier. He sat back with a sigh and looked up through a crack in the canopy above, staring at the stars, his eyes tired he blinked and turned off his kekkei genkai. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 am
User Image

Chakra: 410/430

It took the majority of Taka's willpower to not cause the Uchiha to forget how to breathe, for handling her in such a manner. She cleared her throat though and simply dealt with it. She stood still the entire time, feeling each and every time the needle pushed into her skin, as her tattoo was formed. When it was eventually done she smiled at Kazama. "Nice work... Ok time to learn how to use this. "She pushed her chakra through her seal to summon Shizuka. She had felt like seeing her again. She formed the seals and her tattoo glowed briefly, smoke bursting into the area with a loud pop. Only there was no one new in the area. She suddenly looked very worried. She started forming the seals again.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 Kazama could notice the teacher's frustration with him while he did the work on her body and it only make him smile more. Oh how it was so much fun to tease her and push her buttons. "Thanks. I'm not a man of many talents for nothing." The blonde haired male with crimson eyes looked in her direction as she spoke about teaching us to use the summons. He quirked his eyebrow in interest and watch, waiting to see what was so special do to it. Just moments later, there was a little gush of wind followed by a puff of smoke. However though, when it had died down, there was nothing there. "Hn..?" 」™

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda

Saito gave a light raise of his eyebrow, seeing Kazama begin to work on Takamatsu's own tattoo. Of course the Sharingan helped him do the tattoo with ease, something that just made the black-haired genin sigh before shaking his head in annoyance. That pesky sharingan would be a pain later on when sparring since he knew Kazama could simply copy anything he did. When the Uchiha finally finished Takamatsu's Tattoo he watched intently, waiting for whatever technique they'd be learning to be used so he could see it. His hopes however were ruined when nothing happened. Seeing the worried expression on Takamatsu's face Saito just grunted, sitting down before laying back to be flat on his back. He was a patient man, so he'd just wait until it worked and then he'd see it.

Techniques Used:

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:36 am
User Image

Taka was somewhat confused. She never had an issue with this technique before. Shizuka always came when she was summoned. Going through process of elimination she came down to a few possibilities. "Either she is being prevented from coming here, or my Shizuka is no more..these are the seals. Hina and you should be able to figure out the chakra flow and help Saito as well. I will move ahead and scout. If I should make it to Kumogakure before you learn this jutsu, I will do my best to attain information, at which point you may summon me back. ."Her seals had already been completed with her team so she just moved through the simple seals and summoned saito from the forest floor to her side in demonstration. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and at least had something to focus on at the moment. She took a short drink of water, got a quick bit of food and then moved back onto the path to head out of fire country.

(( Feel free to rush learn the jutsu, or just chill here. Either way i need to move on. Something to occupy my mind. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 The males eyes followed her movements and watched when the chakra changed in specific areas. Granted he had one tomoe, but it was more than enough to help. To begin with, the male worked on each seal slowly, focusing on remembering each simple movement of hand and fingers alike, each twitch of muscle. "Hnnnnnnnnnnnn." As his hands weaved each seal, his thoughts began to wonder off into things that might help him with the summonings. For instance, he began to think about substituting with a active clone. One would switch places with said clone, but for summoning, you would have to pull it from one point to yours and vise versa with reverse summoning. While his thoughts had wondered, he had found himself very comfortable with the seals and could manage them fairly quickly. Now all he needed to do was just implement his theorized idea into reality. He looked over to Hina and then back to his cross. With a hum, he formed the seals and focused his chakra at the point that needed be, and when a thundershock boom, and a cloud of smoke, Hina appeared beside him as planned. With a wide grin, he turned to the two and began to explain how he learned it so easily, and thus should help them the same. 」™

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[
Ooc flies with the wind~
• Gyaku/Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse /summoning Technique ] Learned
]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 Kazama sighed as he stretched, leaning back against against a trunk of a tree, arms outstretched and chest pumped out, straining before picking up a stick and holding it as if it was his weapon, taking a few lazy swings. "Hnn.. I wonder.. Did I tell Taka-Sensei to make the Ouroboro my katana summoning.. Damn." He looked down at his hand and ran his finger over his skin gently for it was still a bit raw. He hummed slightly and applied chakra to it and hoped for a good result. With another crack and appearance of smoke, Taka-Sensei should appear as a result of lacking on the information part of what he wanted to do with his tattoo's. 」™

[Chakra Pool 335/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[
Ooc flies with the wind~
• Gyaku/Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse /summoning Technique ] Used -- C rank -- {-20 chakra}
]

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces