Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:41 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Oh," Arielle said playfully, "I see how this is going to be." She made another face, pulling her bottom eyelids with her fingers and sticking her tongue at him before laughing. It was childish, yes, but it was also a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick almost fell of his chair laughing, the childish stupidity of the game was just to funny. He sat up a bit, gripping the table to keep from falling backwards. '"Arielle." He said,putting his palm on her forehead and ruffling her hair "you are such a kid." He joked, with a sheepish grin. Kedrick leaned back a bit, his hands dropping into his lap, a soft smile on his lips. He hoped that these kinds of moments could happen more often. Kedrick knew if he ever needed a happy memory to pick him up, this would be the first to come to mind.

User Image User Image User Image

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle couldn't help but laugh as Kedrick almost fell out of his chair. She was caught by surprise as Kedrick messed with her hair, causing her to blush faintly. She smiled back at him and a crazy thought came into her mind. She wasn't sure if it was going to work, but she was having to much fun. "I know you are but what am I?" Arielle asked teasingly as she attacked Kedrick and began tickling him, almost knocking him out of his chair. If the boy was ticklish, that would make her smile. She was actually excited about some of the less awkward moments that would happen while she was staying there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick frowned, but the corners of his lips where twitching "that's low Arielle..." he scolded, trying his best to sound angry "calling me a kid? and then...." He saw her reach forward to tickle him "no no no no no no no!" Kedrick tried desperately to bat her hands away and ended up really falling off his chair. He laid on the ground for a moment, his hands still held in front of him in self defense.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Face my tickling powers!" Arielle said as she fell down with him, only causing her to laugh some more. She did this with her younger cousins all the time and when she was younger, her older cousins did the same thing. She stopped after a few seconds and smiled, standing up and extending her hand to him to help him up. She was still laughing some, "Are you alright, Kedrick?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up at her from his place on the floor, a disgruntled, annoyed look on his face. He tried his hardest to maintain this emotion but then his mouth spread into a grin and he reached up to clasp her hand, pulling himself to his feet. "I'm fine, don't fret." He said, tugging gently on a lock of her hair.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle's smile began to fade as she saw the look on Kedrick's face. She didn't expect him to get made about it, he didn't seem like the guy who would get angry at a girl tickling him to the floor. She was about to apologize when Kedrick grinned, and grabbed her hand, pulling himself back up. She smiled in relief and blushed slightly as Kedrick tugged on her hair. She wasn't use to that, not since her parents. She was about to say something when she heard her grandmother grab their attention.

"You guys hungry for desert?" she asked with a smile, "Or will you be leaving soon?"

Arielle looked at her grandmother than back to Kedrick, shrugging her shoulders, "I wouldn't mind desert. How bout you Kedrick?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:33 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smirked at Arielle, then looked over at Mrs. Fields "you don't have to ask me twice!" He replied happily (apparently Kedrick was big on desserts) He looked back over at Arielle with an infectious smile. "I can't ever help myself, I love anything sweet." He sat down sideways in the chair, resting his elbow on the back."you know, you don't have to ask my permission for everything," He pointed out, noting her last comment. "i mean, I you wanted dessert and I didn't, you wouldn't have to ask my permission."

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Alright then. I'll get started on desert right away," her grandmother said with a nod as she walked back into the kitchen.

Arielle looked at Kedrick and found herself smiling again. She sat down back in her seat and pushed some of her hair back, "I know that Kedrick but I wanted to know if you wanted to eat desert. I didn't think I sounded like I was asking permission but oh well then," she shrugged her shoulders and laid her head on the table, closing her eyes, "I'll make sure not to do that next time."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "okay good!" he said, brightening as he looked up at her. "other wise we might have to start thinking of some form of serious punishment." he teased. Kedrick cocked his head, looking at her. "you look tierd..." He commented softly. "are you okay?" He sounded like a little kid.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle opened her eyes slowly and looked at Kedrick with a small smile, "Tired? I'm not tired at all. Just thinking is all," she sat up and propped her left elbow on the table, her head resting in her hand and looked at Kedrick curiously, "No need to be worried, Kedrick."

"I've got desert ready," Arielle's grandmother said as she walked into the room with two small plates of cake. It was white cake with vanilla butter cream icing and a strawberry on top. She sat them in front of Kedrick and Arielle and smiled, "My own little home made treat. Enjoy."

"Thanks grandma," Arielle said with a smile. She loved when her grandparents made desert from scratch. She picked up a fork and took a bite into it, smiling happily.

"Hope you enjoy it too, Kedrick," Arielle's grandmother said with a smile before leaving the room.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick couldn't hide his pleasure, looking at the dessert "wow Ma'am this looks great!" He said with an exuberant smile, looking down at the cake he tried to decipher exactly what it was. " He poked his fork into the cake, digging out a chunk, he took a bite, his eyes widening. Kedrick swallowed quickly, looking over at Arielle. "Wow! Arielle, you're grandma sure knows how to cook!" Kedrick paused for a moment then asked thoughtfully, "Can you cook to?"

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle giggled as she continued to eat her cake. She was glad to see that Kedrick enjoyed the desert, but then again, who wouldn't enjoy her grandmother's homemade food. She was halfway through the cake when Kedrick asked his question. She looked up at him, her fork still in her mouth and nodded. "I can cook. Learned from my grandparents."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"you must be great!" He said taking another bite of cake. "if you learned for your grandparents." Kedrick pulled the strawberry off the top of the cake, popping it into his mouth and rolling it around on his tongue before chewing and swallowing. " Because this," He said, motioning to what was left of the cake with his fork. "is amazing!" Kedrick turning his his chair to Mrs Fields "my compliments to the chef."

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"I'm good," Arielle said with a shrug, fork still in her mouth, "But not as good as my grandparents."

"Thanks so much Kedrick," Arielle's grandmother said with a smile, clearly hanging around in the kitchen to check on the kids, "I have some more left over if you want to take some to your new home Arielle."

"That would be great," Arielle said with a smile as she finished her cake.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff