Ship Wreck Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 pm
CARMANA

Carmana sighed in reliefe as hinata healed his leg......he looked at her and smiled weakly......his voice was weak......his throat was dry...... "thanks hinata"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Revenge isn't my choice ...

"Your welcome, and I'm glad you got your memory back." she said to him gentle smile with kindness, Neji glanced at his cousin. He knew his duty to protect her from Dark Lord for their future plan to open the Door to Darkness and unlocked the Kingdom Hearts, but he still worried about Alice without being with Keyblade Guardian, although it might be possible for him that Atticus will keep her out of trouble from last time, kidnapped by Sucitta. He have to think hard as he pulled out Thlassa Shell Lucky Charm, as he kept thinking about what she did to his forehead.

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked at hinata and hugged her "thanks again......and it was only one memory out of i dont know how many......" he sounded depressed......lonely......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata listens to him during his hug, she blushed a little about it. She can feel Neji's small glared from her back, from their strongest bond ability, but she doesn't mind. "Your welcome, maybe my cousin and I will help you find all of your missing memory."

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked at her and smiled......it made him feel better knowing she was willing to help him like that "thanks hinata......i really appreciate it"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata smiled sweetly at Carmana, while Neji stood still and look around with glare. "Again... your welcome, and..." she look at Neji and waved at him, "Neji-Nii-San~ you wanted to help Carmana-san finding his memory?" she called out, still sweet smile. Hoping he will help because his Byakugan has 800 meters, while she's 10 kilometers for her Byakugan.
Neji turn his face towards to his cousin, and heard her question. He never said no to her, but couldn't resist her appearance of her late mother. He smirked about it and walked towards her, "Alright, I never said no to you, Hinata-sama." he said to her and pat her head, she giggled a little,

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm
CARMANA

Carmana smiled and suddenly stodd stock still......there was a rumbling from the water......suddenly three dozen heartless jumped out and attacked hinata......carmana pushed her out of the way and screamed in pain as the heartless finaly took his heart......about to crush it and make him their own again......his heart beat feebly as though begging to be saved......his body his the ground hard......his eyes blank......blood trickling from his mouth......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Hinata screamed after seeing Carmana's heart got taken, before his heart got crushed, Neji summoned his Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades and slaughtered them all. He noticed the Heartless nearly going to crush Carmana's heart, his figureless gray lavender eyes widen and killed it by throwing one. He look at Hinata with stern look and his Byakugan were activated to keep an eye on Heartless that will appear, "Hinata-sama, you know what to do with your power!" he hollared to her, she looked at him and she nodded to him, then ran to Carmana's heart. Hinata begin to worry even more, he saved her because she's a maiden of pure light and one of seven princesses to open the door to darkness, so she walked to his heart and touches it by her own finger. Her purify heart and pure light sends his heart to his own body, as she followed the heart to his body. "I'm so sorry, Carmana-san... I wish... I wish can tell you about my own fate and what he wants me, but... I can't, I'm terribly sorry. I wanted to tell you why he's after me." she said to him and she broke out her tears to cry as Neji came to her and pat her shoulder. Neji heard everything from her, so he sighed to make his desecion, "Hinata-sama, I think I should tell him why Madara is after you."

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am
CARMANA

Carmana coughed up blood and woke up slowly......he looked at hinata and groaned "h-h-hinata? what happened to me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata lifted her head and see Carmana woken up, she bitten her bottom lips and embraced him to continue to cry. Neji see what she's doing, he understand her that she's completely worried. He can tell she's not going to say anything, he spoken out, "Your heart was about to get eaten by the Heartless, and she's starts to get scared. Kid..." he sighed in furstration about telling the truth about what happen in eleven years ago and what his aunt told him about Hinata's pure light of the heart, and looked at him again, "... have you ever heard anything about the seven pure lights?" he asked him to see if he knew anything about Princesses of Heart, if not he will explain everything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked at Neji and shook his head...... He wondered why Neji ask him that question. Neji should have known by now that Carmana had no memory of his past or any knowledge there in that time. " seven pure lights? What are you talking about Neji? You know for a fact that I don't have any memories of my past." You said as he held hinata close to him stroking her hair gently to calm her down  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Revenge isn't my choice ...

Neji twitched his eyebrow, he seems to forgot about his missing memory. He sighed to gave a huge explaination, "There are seven pure lights rest within the seven chosen females, they are known as Princesses of Heart. Most of villians trying to find them to use them to open the door to darkness and obtain power of Kingdom Hearts. I heard this dark master name Xehanort was dead, but the villians are hidden to attack the realms. I don't know what are they planning or where are they. I know three princesses, but other four are unknown. Only to protect the princesses is the keyblade, if people wield the keyblade and become Keyblade Guardian to protect them from any danger. I was chosen to protect Hinata-sama, she's one of seven princesses, she's actually a Hyuuga Princess." he explains to him and revealed about Hinata's status. Although Hinata doesn't seem mind letting her cousin tell the truth about her.

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 am
CARMANA

Carmana was shocked to hear about hinata being royalty......he was still holding her to him......when he heard the maniacal laugh behind him......he looked and gasped......it was his heartless......somehow still alive......because of a shard of carmana's heart that was never found...... "well well well......what have we here? Carmana......im surprised to see you here......remember me brother?" carmana stood up and looked at hinata......she was safely behind him......he looked at his heartless...... "like i could forget a monster like you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji walked besides Carmana, just to defend his cousin, "Byakugan!" he activated his Kekkei Genkai through his mind. He glared Carmana's heartless and summoned Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades. Hinata expression become sad and ill with pale skin because of darkness that she sense from heartless. Neji growled at Carmana's Heartless, "Who are you!?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash