START HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiger101579

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm
Name: Azrael Cane

Power: ha authority over demons, allowing him to command them as he sees necessary. Azrael can transform into any animal and Magic

Bio: After spending the past year as an inmate in the underworld's worst maximum security prison, the fallen angel Azrael is has escape

Personality: He isn't totally good or bad He has a strong need to prove himself superior to everyone around him and if he loses, will find ways to get even or ahead

Apperance: (My apperance is my avatar)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 pm
Name: Shiva
Race: Water Sprite/Human
Bio(optional): She was born completley from water, but unlike normal water sprites she has the abilit to turn into a human as well. Her mother died shortly after she was born and her father wants to kill her, that's why she's never in one place too long unless there is water present where she can hide in.
Personality: Bipolar, but shy at first.
On Campus Pic:
User Image
Off Campus Pic:
User Image  

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:42 am
Name: Okanu Ayano
Race: Mage
Bio(optional): Her parents are very powerful knights and mages, she ran away mainly because her parents were forcing her to have an arranged marriage, her childhood bestfriend is Shiva who had protected her when a pack of wolves almost killed her.She constantly wants to go wherever Shiva goes and calls herself a "Shiva's Follower."
Personality: Happy, cheery, and loyal.
On Campus Pic:
User Image
Off Campus Pic:
User Image
Dorm: 493 (Shares with Shiva)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 am
Name: Christopher "Chris"
Race: Night Catcher/Human
Bio(optional): Chris was born a few centuries back as a "Night Catcher". He became a strong apprentice and worked until he was 15. Ever since then he has explored his powers and mastered them.
Personality: Strong, Cheerful, Ego-centric, and Eccentic
On Campus Pic:
User Image
Off Campus Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Kuromi
Race: Sprite/ Human
Bio(optional): She was born a year after Chris was born and has never woken since.
Personality: Weak, shy, grumpy, and hyperactive
On Campus Pic:
Off Campus Pic:
User Image  

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:55 pm
Name: Tetsuya Jukiro
Race: Dragon Demon/Human
Bio(optional): A childhood friend of Shiva, his mother died in childbirth and his father sold him though he ran away and grew up in a Foster Care. He is very strong, intelligent, and calm.
Personality: Quiet most of the time and always willing to give a helping hand.
On Campus:
User Image

Off Campus:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 pm
Name: Lunar
Race: Neko/ Shape-shifter (Wolf)
Personality: Shy, Protective, Curious, Friendly

Bio:
Lunar had a rough childhood having to fend for herself. She only had a few good friends that she would hang out with, but as she moved around she soon lost touch with them. There was one boy whom she stayed with. Falling deeply in love with but he didn't feel the same. So she continued her journey meeting many strange people, some had even tried to kill her & her sister, Kit. Finding the school she hoped they had found a safe place at last.

On Campus:
User Image

Wolf Form:
User Image

Off Campus:
Same as on campus

Name: Kit
Race: Neko/ Shape-shifter (Husky)
Personality: Loyal, Friendly, Sometimes Aggressive, Protective
Info: Sister to Lunar

On Campus:

Husky Form:

Off Campus:
Same as on campus

Name: Coop
Race: Vampire/ Shape-shifter (Wolf)
Personality: Aggressive, Protective, Outgoing, Loyal, Pack-oriented, Friendly

Bio:
Coop was abandoned as a little boy by his father. His mother had died the year before he'd been abandoned. As he was left on his own, he was forced to take care of himself and met many strange people along the way. He had a friend in a city he stayed in for a while, but because he never stayed in one place to long he left. He came to the school in hopes of finding a home & a family to call his own.

On Campus:
User Image

Wolf Form:

Off Campus:
Same as on campus

Lunarmoon_94

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100

l Rainbow Condom l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 pm
Name:
Hiro Sauichi

Race:
Neko

Bio(optional):
Hiro was left for dead on the streets unti lhe was taken in by a woman. He had no interest in her since he is gay, but loves her as much as a son would a mother.

Personality:
Innocent, Remorseful, self-conscious,playful,curious, and forgetful.

In School ((Ignore the KYLE thing))
User Image

Out of School
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:31 am
Name: Kotarou Inugami
Race: Half-Human, Half-Dog Demon
Bio(optional): He has a very lonely past, because he is an outcast of both human and Dog Demon tribes.He is an expert of Ninjutsu and can summon dog spirits.
Personality: Hotheaded, Chivalrous, "Street Smart".
on and off campus pic: User Image  

I Special Nobody I

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Ok so I'm not sure where to put these guys cause some of them are part time students but some aren't-but aren't teachers either.
So here goes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The siblings that run Dilan's Diner. They are very close knit, and opened the diner after their father (Dilan) passed away.
They live on an apartment on top of the Diner.
Name: Elenore -Lenny-
Age; 23
Race: soon to be revealed
Bio(optional); Lenny is the oldest and minds the register. She also Owns the dinner-it is in her name, as well as the apartment above it.
Her story will unravel in time, thought let it be known that nobody knew Dilan had kids before Lenny and her siblings arrived.
Personality: Serious, down to earth, kind, cares incredibly about her siblings-and if you mess with them she will react like a mother would. She has a strong will veiled under a gentle touch
User Image

Name:Mayu
Race: soon to be revealed.
Bio(optional): is the second oldest she does the cooking. She is the one her siblings often go to for advice and mediates when her siblings fight. (mostly Lenny and Niki)
Personality: Mayu can be motherly like Lenny but is a lot more happy-go-lucky and cheery than any of her sisters. She can be a bit ditzy and naive but knows when to get down to business. She loves cooking and is hardly ever seen out of the kitchen. She doesn't go to school and is at the dinner most of the time.
User Image

Name: NIki
Race: soon to be revealed
Bio(optional): Niki is the middle one. She waits tables and does the cleaning. She goes to Blue Moon part time and helps at the dinner the rest of the time.
Personality: Flirty and a bit slutty, likes having fun and having a good time. Doesn't like working and usually dumps his work on his brother(while still keeping the paycheck)
She is very sly and cunning and likes to play people for amusement. Because of this she is almost always in trouble. Out of all her siblings she is closest to Duncan.
User Image

Name: Duncan
Race: soon to be revealed.
Bio(optional): Duncan is the second youngest He mostly does deliveries but he'll sometimes be seen picking up the slack-(waitress and cleaning when Niki bails. XD)
Personality: Sweet and a bit of a geek. Can be shy or a goofball depending of who he's with. Addicted to sweets.
User Image
Name:
Race: Soon to be revealed.
Bio(optional): Ellie is the youngest she waits tables and cleans alongside Niki. She sometimes balances the checkbook-she's a gifted child. So she attends the academy with her older siblings and takes some classes.
Personality: Shy, quiet-she barely says two words a day. Incredibly observant she will often know where everybody is and what everybody is doing. She often never says anything stating she doesn't care for drama but in truth she's often dismissed and overshadowed for being the youngest.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm
Name: Jade

Species: Angelic vampire

Powers: Can't name all

Personality: Tough, cute, and sweet

Picture:User Image  

Wolfphat

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

iiRicin

3,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 pm
Name: Dru
Type Half vampire, half human

Powers: Elemental magic

Bio:Her dad abused her, she couldn't use her powers on him because she was afraid and she ran away to find this place

Picture:http://legacythumbs.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/20090405144244.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Name: Alice Anderson
Race: Witch
Bio(optional): Well I was born on April 8, was five when my mother died. My dad raised me after that, so I guess I'm not the most lady-like girl in the world, but I was happy. My father is a great man that was well liked by people and happy. He always told me stories about Blue Moon Academy and that he wanted me to attend. I finally listen to him when he died. It's my first year here.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, rude when I wanna be. She likes to be with people and she likes to scare them sometimes. She is reckless sometimes though.
on campus pic:
User Image
Off campus:
User Image

percy book nerd2

7,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm
Students:
Name: Sora Roseheart
Race: pure blood vampire
Bio(optional): unknown
Personality: calm, smart, nice, can be dark
on and off campus pic:
User Image both on and off
dorm room #15  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:14 am
claiming eavanerude and kodai chars....*sighs* its good to be back!  

Cardent

Welcome to Blue Moon Acadamy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces