Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chip-boi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:16 pm
Hellos first i like to say hi XP im originally a halo fan and i still am but mrs smileycentralme got me into FF lol im also an artist and i love to draw, u can find my art on art arena and if u have any art request u can pm me or request it on this guild, i alrdy have a topic out called art request and i started to draw ff art instead of my halo art. (clouds hair is killing me -_-) if u havent seen my art go to art arena and look for it and rate and critque plzz thx  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Chip-boi
Hellos first i like to say hi XP im originally a halo fan and i still am but mrs smileycentralme got me into FF lol im also an artist and i love to draw, u can find my art on art arena and if u have any art request u can pm me or request it on this guild, i alrdy have a topic out called art request and i started to draw ff art instead of my halo art. (clouds hair is killing me -_-) if u havent seen my art go to art arena and look for it and rate and critque plzz thx

mrs smileycentralme? I'm not married yet >.<

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Xikem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am
hello. I would just like to say that Final Fantasy is awesome. I like all of the games except Crystal Chronicles, and FFVIII is my favorite in the series. Also, Squall is the best FF character of all time. SUCK IT, CLOUD!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 am
Lord Xikem
hello. I would just like to say that Final Fantasy is awesome. I like all of the games except Crystal Chronicles, and FFVIII is my favorite in the series. Also, Squall is the best FF character of all time. SUCK IT, CLOUD!

lol, welcome to the guild

(and i would like to say that Cloud > Squall)
xd lol no ill intentions xP

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am
Hi guys, just joined the guild, and I'm loving it so far. FF8 is my favourite of the series, although I just finished playing Tactics Advance and thought it was pretty awesome (I'm working on getting Cid in my Clan on my new playthrough). But My fave character is Reno, I've been trying to get my avatar like him, but the hair is wrong, and I'm stuck now. Anyway, I look forward to this guild doing well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 pm
Joined earlier this evening at the behest of the guild master. I hope I can make some meaningful contributions to the guild.  

Semeroth

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am
Semeroth
Joined earlier this evening at the behest of the guild master. I hope I can make some meaningful contributions to the guild.

welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am
I'm Alnette. I was invited here (don't know by who, it didn't say. Though I think it may have been someone who saw my Terra cosplay in the arena)I have been a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series since I could hold a controller. (Some of my earliest memories are of me playing FFI on the NES with my dad.)

Also, Ramza is the best FF main protagonist off all time. Cloud and Squall are just lame.  

Monopoly on Truth

Timid Survivor

xLance_Uppercutx

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm
Hello. InfiniteOuroBorus here. Invited last night... I am/was a big Final Fantasy nut, even though I have not really played much FF since IX and XI. (Not a huge fan of the newer generations of Final Fantasy, tbh.) That being said, I've gotten all of the GBA remakes of the original six for the Nintendo and Super Nintendo.

Been playing since the original Final Fantasy was released on the NES and yea. Hope my stay here is prosperous and that I can help out in whatever way is needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:17 pm
Lord Xikem
FINALLY SOMONE AGREES SQUALL IS THE BEST!  

Neo Bahamut 95

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm
Hello
If you cant tell i think mage classes are the best classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 pm
Um hi...I am Aeros, i am a photo editer, i like to make pics for others. I got to know this place, because i was requested here. I dont really talk through forum, so if you wanna talk pm me...  

xXAeros Wind Of DemiseXx

xXAeros Wind Of DemiseXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm
Btw if you have any of the items in your inventory that are on my dream avi, that you are dont use, then feel free to give it to me, i will accept it...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm
Kaltxi mo frapo!

I don't know what else to say so hi!  

XionGrey

Semeroth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 pm
XionGrey
Kaltxi mo frapo!

I don't know what else to say so hi!
Oel ngati kameie.

*<3 Na'vi*  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever