Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Pack Legacies

Back to Guilds

Wolf Pack and Werewolf Roleplays and More, a Wolf Lover's Paradise! 

Tags: Wolf, Pack, Roleplaying, Werewolves, Wolves 

Reply Werewolf Roleplays
TrailBlazers (NEW, NEEDS MEMBERS!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiAmBlack_Heartx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm
Percilla didn't know what to do. These people seemed enough like her. Maybe she could have another tribe. These people seemed to have a violent side. Some thing Percilla could get use to.
Percilla bowed her head in respect and interduced her self. "I am Percilla Longfellow, and believe joining you would be a fine idea. I am new to New York and no nothing. But I know every thing about old world native american fighting. If that matters at all." Percilla paused and looked at the man. "But I do have one question for you. How many people to you kill and/or tourture weekly... no let's say daily?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:07 pm
"I can't say for the rest of these fine men and women, but me, I try to get in at least a few every week... Probably going to be a lot more seeing as we've just kicked off the biggest gang war in history..." Elric smiled, as he beckoned percilla into the fancy limo.  

Boiled_Squash

xiAmBlack_Heartx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Percilla smiled. She knew nothing of gang wars, but she knew alot about trible wars. And those where bloody and always ended in traggity, heart break and tears. But Apaches took no mercy, they found, not for honor, not for land, not for food, but for the pure pleasure of killing. And Percilla seemed to have latched on to the peasure. This is going to be fun.
"I believe this war you talk of will be bloody. I hope it bring heart ache and pain to these stupid people." Percilla smiled in the most evil of faishons. She really didn't like people that where different from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 pm
Rei looked over to the Apache girl, not liking or disliking her from the start. She watched as the two talked doing nothing to seem friendly or excited toward the new member.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Boiled_Squash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm
"I guess we better be going, then? Would you like to help us, Percilla, or do we need to, Persuade, you? I'm not above such tactics when they're necessary, you know." Elric smiled wolfishly, then sat back down in his fancy car.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm
Percilla smiled. "I will most definetly help you in your wars. Nothing would be feel batter. I just ask if I could use my own weapons. I know nothing of guns or others. I know knives. I have since I was two years old." Percilla smiled. Her grandmother gave her a hand made knife for her second birth day. And that one was her favorite.  

xiAmBlack_Heartx

Knightly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 pm
Name: Blaize Geraldo
Bio: Blaize and his parents went on a trip when he was five years old to a camping site. His parents were known for their curiosity for wildlife, especially towards wolves, got a little too close to what they thought was an oversized wolf. The hungry werewolf saw them and attacked, tearing apart Blaize's parents limb from limb. The werewolf eating its fill heard Blaize looking for his parents. Whlie Blaize was looking he came across the werewolf. Since the werewolf was no longer hungry it felt guilty for killing Blaize's parents and decided to give him the gift of being a werewolf. Blaize return to New York alone at the age of six. Since he had no other family that would take him in, he lived on the streets until he was found by the Trailblazers at the age of thirteen. When he became sixteen the Trailblazers gave him the opportunity to own weapons.

Human Form

Weapons: Blaizes Favorite Weapon strapped onto his side hidden behind his long black coat that he always wears, twin dual sawed-off shotguns strapped onto his lower back also behind the coat, and black fingerless biker gloves with steel tipped knuckles.

Werewolf Form  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:04 pm
As Balize was walking through the back alley-ways, he smelled something burning. "Smells like Elric and the gang were having some fun." As he turned the corner three strong guys cornered him as a fat one walked up behind them. "I suggest you call your little kittens off before I get irritated mister.I'm not looking for a fight right now. Fat guy says, "Who are you to think that you can order me around boy." Blaize says, "Don't press your luck chubby." Blaize smirked evily as his eyes flickered between human and werewolf. The fat man saw it and fear ran through his body like a cold gust of wind. "Step back boys, let him pass," said the old man as he nervously pulled his hankerchief from his pocket to wipe his brow. Blaize said, "Good choice." Blaize walked off casually headed for the side street that the trailblazers usually meet at.  

Knightly Guardian

Boiled_Squash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Elric smiled. "Blaize, come in, come in, we really need to get going to our next target."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 am
Blaize smiled. "Did you have fun Elric? Who is the target this time?" Blaize walked over and sat down in a chair leaning it back.  

Knightly Guardian

ElvenWolf06

Quotable Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:45 pm
Name:: Echo
Bio:: Echo was born a werewolf with parents and siblings just like her. On her 5th birthday her family was killed. the people that had killed them were hunters. The shots that they had fired had woken her up and when she went over to her dying mother the hunters took her left eye. They did not kill her because she was so little, but when they took out her eye her powers went ballistic she couldn't control it and nor could anyone else. She Killed them all and a friend of the family finaly calmed her down and fixed her up by blocking her energy output. She grew up with the friend and a hatred for most humans and guns.
Appearence:: Looks like a 21 year old with grey hair and a black streak that is always spiked up. SHe wears a green sleeveless shirt that stops above the bellybutton with a black leather jacket over it all with a wolf head symbol on the right sleeve. she wears normal blue jeans and hiking boots. and a leather eye patch that covers her left eye.
Extra:: She has a sliver ball in place of her left eye that serves as a dame for her powers. She will turn into a huge monster without it.
Weapon of choice:: 2 crossbows that are hidden under her jacket that shoot poison arrows and a short sword on her back also hidden under jacket.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm
Echo was just walking by the ally way sort of listing in. SHe whistled to herself tail swishing back and forth slightly. Hands in her coat pockets. " You guys really stink of burnt flesh and gun powder. You know that" she yelled down the alleyway while running into the wall right in front of her and one of her arrows fired at them and hit a dumpster " Man i hate my depth perception....... oh great now i have to get that out" she walked slowly closer to the Limo with an unintentional death glair.  

ElvenWolf06

Quotable Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
Werewolf Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers