Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 14. Debating & Extended Discussion
would you be in a relationship without sex? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you ever be in a relationship if you knew for a fact that the other person had no interest in being sexually intimate with you (or anyone else)?
  Yes. (I'm a female.)
  Yes. (I'm a male.)
  Yes. (I identify as another/no gender.)
  No. (I'm a female.)
  No. (I'm a male.)
  No. (I identify as another/no gender.)
  It depends on a number of things. (explain?)
View Results

paintxitorange

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am
jax is in love
KaitouKunoichi
jax is in love
because babies sometimes come with sex and i am not ready for that

There are plenty of resources out there to keep that from happening, y'know (patch, pill, ring, condom, female condom, etc)

we are still living at home so she cant get pill and such and she has a latex allergy

If she's over 18 and pays for it herself, she could get the pill at Planned Parenthood or another clinic-type place.

Also, they make sheepskin and polyisoprene condoms that work just as well as latex.

Just saying.
rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:35 am
paintxitorange
jax is in love
KaitouKunoichi
jax is in love
because babies sometimes come with sex and i am not ready for that

There are plenty of resources out there to keep that from happening, y'know (patch, pill, ring, condom, female condom, etc)

we are still living at home so she cant get pill and such and she has a latex allergy

If she's over 18 and pays for it herself, she could get the pill at Planned Parenthood or another clinic-type place.

Also, they make sheepskin and polyisoprene condoms that work just as well as latex.

Just saying.
rolleyes
she is 16  

jax is in love

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

cakefarm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:56 pm
Nope, no such relationships like that have existed for me nor am I interested in any like that. Although perhaps the closest to that for me would be my associates from when I was in high school, as almost every last one of them are someone or other I was trying to get in bed back then.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm
I'm personally willing to try any relationship. However, one without sex would die on me. I'm female (Identify more mentally as male, however), and have a huge sex drive.
The only way I could see it working would be a sexually open relationship.  

Kathrae

Sister Hyde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 am
Open relationship or not?

If not, I have to say no to this.

Also, Planned Parenthood will give under-aged teens condoms. With little pamphlets on how to use them, too!

I'm not saying have sex at sixteen, but s**t happens and it's better to be prepared.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:54 am
I honestly don't think so, unless it was an open relationship or a long-distance thing. >.<;  

Nyumonster

Skilled Rogue

Hiroran

Star Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 pm
Hmm, I could but I wouldn't prefer it that way. Because like with the long distance relationship is hard, and it most of the time doesn't work out. But in real life, I rather to have someone who live close to me and able to spend time with me every day. Sex isn't all that important but when it happens it kinda like a bonus. And the relationship would be easier anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 pm
User ImageJack: Where to, Miss?

I could be in a relation without sex because it is not sex that will be the sole point in common in my relationships. I want to have common interests in movies, clubs, art, and more. If sex is all we have in common then the realtionship will go nowhere and will be killed before it gets too strong or it will not be a relationship that will be a good one.

Rose: To the stars.User Image

Oshenukhar

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 pm
I couldn't do that. While sex is not the sole purpose of a relationship, it is just a given that it is there. Without sex people tend to go crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 pm
I love love. I'm like a reborn Casanova; a person not in love with women for thier sex and beauty, but for the sheer thrill of being caught in the romance and art, of love.

But, for me, the connection between two people just can't be expressed the same if there is no sexual interaction.

There is a difference between sex and making love. If the relationship were centered around not being physical, I couldn't do that.

I, personally, am a very physical person; I act before I speak. A hug means more to me than a love letter and a kiss says 'I love you'. If there were nothing beyond that, I'd go insane in having to keep my emotions trapped up inside of me with no release.

I'm just saying...

Spaniard The Last Angel

levenxin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am
I can be in a relationship without sex.. i guess.. if cybersex wasnt included.. but its just hard.. u just cant resist..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am
i could be in a relationship without sex. but i suppose it really depends. i mean if the person was asexual, i would understand. but if that person was not attracted to me, then i don't think i would be able to. it really just depends.  

yureika

Freiflug

Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 pm
The thought of me having sex with anyone honestly irks me. I'd rather be on the side watching. So, yeah, I can be in a relationship without it. I'd rather have an emotional connection over a physical one, though I know people will say sex helps tighten both bonds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 am
It'd depend on a number of things for me.

Like if they were tested positive for AIDS or another serious STD/STI and they didn't want me to get it. I'd respect their wishes and have an emotional bond because they're trying to protect me in the long run.

If they just plain don't wanna have sex and don't have a good reason for it, then no.  

Goddess of Glomps

abnormalchicksta666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am
I'm a virgin sooooo..... yes. lol  
14. Debating & Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items