Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Cosplays You Wish You Saw More Of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBladeSeeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 pm
D'aw it's so nice to so many people want Yu Yu Hakusho cosplays < biggrin

At cons last year I cosplayed Hiei finally, after perfecting my cosplay, only to find that not enough people even remembered the series! (Sure, given it's like 20 years old..but still relitively new compared to that in the US) I was kinda dissapointed, and then even rean into a guy who was like "Hey too bad I didnt see you yesterday, I was Kurama! biggrin " It was a bummer D:

Aha, for my own personal taste, I love seeing Bakuman (That's kinda unfair to ask for though since it's barely gonna be published in the states this year.. ) and classic anime like Yu Yu Hakusho and DBZ and so on be ing cosplayed.

I tend to cosplay minor characters often, another one of my recent cosplays was Cody Hackins/Kyuuta Ootaki from Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban and I got noticed more times as Cody than Hiei! Blew me away, but it was really nice to be recognized and made it all worth the work. So note to anyone who on the off-chance might not think approaching those cosplayers is a great idea, do it!! After working so hard, it's such a nice compliment to be recognized and hear things like, "YOU'RE A TRUE FAN, CODY!!" etc. <:3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 am
I'd like to see obscure cosplays, whether they be of little-known anime/manga, or little known characters of any anime/manga.

Anyway. I'd love to see moar:
~ Gravitation
~ This Ugly Yet Beautiful World [/censorcensor] whee
~ Mirage of Blaze
~ Free Collars Kingdom (if you don't know what this is, look it up. Seriously)
~ Fruits Basket (manga characters; I've seen a Tohru and a coupla Kyos, but where's the love for Isuzu and such?)
~ Cardcaptor Sakura
~ Saiyuki / Saiyuki Reload (spelling?)
~ Slayers
~ Ranma 1/2 (YAY for oldies)
~ Black Cat
~ Eureka7 (I'm surprised I've heard so little of this)
~ Negima!?
~ Fate/Stay Night
~ Characters from films: Miyazaki (of course), Laputa (Castle in the Sky), Paprika, etc.

Some of those I've seen/read very little of, but I thought the character designs were deserving of recognition~

Edit; ALSO...
Cariella
I'd love to see someone cosplay something from M.A.R., but it's such a lesser known anime I doubt anyone other than me will. crying

I love M.A.R.! If I ever see a Ginta cosplayer I will immediately enter fangirl mode~  

chobits_chii123

Ashta Nightrayne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 pm
chobits_chii123

~ Saiyuki / Saiyuki Reload (spelling?)

It the correct spelling. I cosplay Son Goku from Saiyuki :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm
salsababy2889
Personally I wanna see more Hunter x Hunter cosplays, especially since it's one of my most favoritest anime ever .x . Anyways, the one I most wanna see from HxH is Hisoka since he's my favorite anime character >3> And I always get so excited when people say they've cosplay/are going to cosplay Hisoka, until I then realize they mean from Yami no Matsuei (which I love as well) so I get disappointed ._ .

That's interesting that you say that cuz I cosplay as Killua xd ! And I agree there needs to more HxH :3  

Nirati

IRL Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lv99 Burney

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:49 pm
At MECHACON '09 in the middle of the showroom floor
3 guys cosplayed as Diamond Head (silent hill) Zabuza (naruto) & Cloud (FF7) were having at it.
It was great XDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 am
Anything Kurumada Masami art work cosplay EXCEPT Saitn Seiya
I too often see SS. I want more love for b't X, Fuuma n Kojiro, Silent knight sho etc  

shireishou

Newbie Gaian

SsPie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 am
Eyeshield 21
Prince of tennis
Slam dunk
Yu yu hakusho (trying to Currently)
Hunter x Hunter
Gundam wing ( Also currently doing myself =-=)
Kyo kara maoh

The big fat one's I want currently the most Dx
I would also love to do Eyeshield myself
But meh cosplaying such bulky (muscled) men?! gonk
It aint gonna work! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 am
Forgot to mention Saiyuki Dx!!  

SsPie

puffinseatmuffins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm
i would love to see more of

Dnangel
Gravitation
Trinity Blood
a hamu hamu from Gakuen Heaven! (hamu hamu heaven!)
more vocaloid characters! (the lesser known ones)
miyazaki characters. (howl's moving castle, etc.)
Clamp characters! (even though some of the outfits
are extremely complicated i'd love to see more amazing
sakura's.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm
7dancer10
i don't know why, but I REALLY want to see like an army of storm troopers complete with Darth Vader in the lead...not anime, but I think that it would be AWESOME...other than that, I really want to see a really well done Magical Girl Cosplay.(Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Tokyo Mew Mew, Full Moon, mermaid melody....you get the idea..) but not a sailor moon, you could go to a Halloween party in the middle of NOWHERE and still find at least one Sailormoon
*GASPS* but what would be SUPER cool is if there was a MASSIVE group of Alice in Wonderland Cosplayers with all of the main characters.....but the red queen sould have her army of cards...hmmm that would take like what...over 50 cosplayers? *sigh* but it would be so intense! crying ...wow I talk a lot....

than go to gen con. my boyfriend and his friends are all going to gen con in august and going as the characters from space balls.
lmao  

puffinseatmuffins

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm
I agree with whoever said Miyazaki characters, although I have seen a few miyazaki cosplays.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm
JennJuiceboxTM
it would be super awesome to see cosplays from...
-Shugo Chara
-Zombie loan
-K-ON
-Soul Eater
-hitman REBORN!
-Rozen Maiden

but the character i would mostly love to see are...
*Ikuto(Shugo Chara) (not a crazy fangirl -_-; just think he's cool)
*Chika(Zombie loan)
*Yuuta(Zombie loan)
*Bel(hitman REBORN!)
*Death the kid(Soul eater)
*Amu(Shugo Chara)

and yyea there's more but i'll stop there ^^;
YES! Zombie loan! =O I agree!!! *high-fives*

They should have removable hands too! =O (if cosplaying Chika or Shito) Good luck pulling that off though. xD  

Mirialiah

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:54 pm
superdum2
any 1 from elfen lied or .hack
I second this one too. I cosplay Lucy/Nyu but I would especially LOVE to come across someone doing Kohta, Nana, or Mariko.

Then for .hack, I would love to see someone dressed as Subaru because I always thought her outfit was gorgeous but I knew I could probably never pull it off. x3 That, and I love Tsukasa too. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 pm
M00fin_girl
I want to see more cosplays from:

-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Kenshin
-Angel Sanctuary (Please! I could die happy if I saw an AS cosplayer.)
-Full Moon wo Sagashite
-Tales of Symphonia
-Tail of the Moon (I swear. I'm like the only person who reads that manga.)

Nooo! I read Tail of the Moon too. x3 (course I'm very very behind--- it's been so long I should probably just start over)

And I second all of these. <3 Especially Full Moon. I've always wanted to see someone do Mitsuki's hair (and do it well). O.O'  

Mirialiah

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm
Did anyone mention Animal Crossing? If not, ANIMAL CROSSING!  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff