Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

"This isn't my true form, I am simply making a body and inhabiting it" Fenix said. The glass figure started to move freely, it's glass wings actually beating to stay in the air. "If you mean why I did not die when Lolek did, that is a story for some other time. but I can assure you, he is dead", He voice echoed as she spoke. A soft and gentle voice, but firm.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 am
Dice didn't like the fact of a zanpaku-to spirit speaking freely on its own but it was for another time to think about it. "I do not doubt this but it is rather......troubling that you would speak to his killer for that matter." He inquired as he loosened his grip on his zanpaku-to yet his hand still remained on it as he watched the figure closely.  

Daalt256
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 am

"That's because you will need my help soon. I would call his death more of a suicide, but. . .", Fenix spoke with a chuckle, then she trailed off, giving to many details. She perched herself on his desk. "Why would it be troubling?".

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am
Dice winced a bit from his charred left arm as it begin to heal. He sets his zanpaku-to in his lap. "One because you're appearing to me and two, a Espada's zanpaku-to spirit seeks to help a Shinigami." He said as he winced once more.  

Daalt256
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 am

"Ok, it's troubling, I'll give you that" She said with a chuckle. "You'll know when you need my help, you'll know why as well". She had to admit, it was really boring being a shinigami. Stuffed up in this room doing nothing. Worse part was, she couldn't leave.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 am
Dice didn't like that he was going to need help from this spirit but if it was the only one he could turn to he wouldn't care. "Fine but I'm not leaving you alone then." He said as he stood up and walked over to the blade, taking it off the mount. He wraps it in a sort of cloth and slings it over his shoulder. The pain in his left arm had faded. In fact it felt like it had healed mostly already. "I need to train. I feel restless." He said quietly as he shunpoed from his office to the underground part of Squad 7's dojo.

[Exits to Squad 7 Dojo]

Daalt256
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 am

Fenix followed behind rather quickly. "Eh, fine" She said as she followed behind him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image
~Once the demon of chaos is released there is no end to it's power...
Total Speed:56 Strength:46 Stamina:30 Jump:10
Air Time: 27 Seconds

Ichengo walked into the Captian's office. He was just assigned to this squad and was told to take the paperwork to the captain. He saw no one was here and simply sat his papers on the desk. He then walked out of the Captian's Office wondering where the captain could be, or if there even was a captian. Of course he knew there had to be a captain here otherwise he wouldn't of been assigned to this squad. He then left the room again still wondering.

...ever growing in it's power to soon be able to obliterate the ones standing in his way, he only seen them as "Colateral Damage" to his goal~
User Image
{Word Count:}  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 pm
[Enters from Squad 7 Dojo]

Dice walked over to his desk. A new file caught his eye as he sat down. He opened the file and looked over it. "Ichengo Kigo. Fresh to the soul society from the looks of it. Green as grass." He muttered as he set it aside and put a glove over his left palm that was still revealed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 am
User Image
~Once the demon of chaos is released there is no end to it's power...
Total Speed:56 Strength:46 Stamina:30 Jump:10
Air Time: 27 Seconds

~*The Demon of Chaos shall engulf you in darkness and consume your wings.*~

Ichengo walked back into the captian's office. He saw that the captian was now sitting at his desk. "Captian, I'm Ichengo Kigo and I would like to obtain Shikai training." He said to him.

...ever growing in it's power to soon be able to obliterate the ones standing in his way, he only seen them as "Colateral Damage" to his goal~
User Image
{Word Count:}  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 pm
Dice looked up at Ichengo as he tightened the glove around his left hand. "I was wondering when you would come by. Fresh into the Soul Society and you're already a reaper. You must be very talented." He said as he stood up holding his zanpaku-to. "Let's get rolling then."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:42 pm
Ichengo's Eyes Widened. "You mean Right here, right now?" Ichengo asked him. He was a little confused. He looked at the Captain in confusion.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 am
Dice crossed his arms. "Yes right now. If you feel uncomfortable doing it here then let us go to the dojo." He said as he shunpoed from his office to the dojo without another word.

[Exits to Squad 7 Dojo]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 am
"Eh" Ichengo only made a noise and then followed Dice to the Dojo.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Aakuton

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:54 pm
when they made it through the gate Vox was still dizzy, but he couldn't help noticing the beauty and warmth of the. the walls were made of wood and paper instead of hard, cold stone. there was a desk and some sort of couch the whole room exuded a sense of cozy efficiency. its beautiful
yes Vox's first question seemed odd, even to him
Is there a sun here?  
~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas