Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digital Doubt..... ( Dead until proven otherwise. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 pm
Yasyamon still wasn't much pleased with this. None the less, there wasn't anything he could do to correct the situation. Carefully, he picked DemiVeemon up, carrying the still sobbing in-training digimon as they exited the hallways. Much to his unpleasant surprise, the dark hallway led them to what appeared like a moribund town. He visibly shivered. "This seems to get worst and worst..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:15 am
Leomon just sat there with his eyes open, in total shock. The hand of shadow had flown directly past his face, and there was a scratch on his nose where it had sliced him. Blood was slowly trickling down his face, and down his body.
"Oh...my...god." He said, in a state of complete and total agony. He slowly stood up, and walked out of the room, leaving everyone. Almost like he was in a daze, he walked past Demiveemon, Gaomon, and BlackAgumon, the torch still in his hand. He wandered around the hallways until he found another door. He slowly opened the door, and found a room full of axes, swords, maces, flails, and all sorts of other medieval weaponry. He slowly backed out, and waved to The trio outside the room to come to him.
"Guys...I just found a bunch of medieval weapons! I think this is the weapons storage! Come and look!" He looked back into the room, and in front of him was a silhouette That had the shape of a dog.
"Guys, stay back, there's a-" That was all he could say before a hand of darkness engulfed him, and dragged him into the room, slamming the door behind him. There were screaming noises coming from the room, and a horrid screeching sound as well.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:15 am
Ooh...nice twist. Keep it going like this and I'll host another round for sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:19 pm
Yasyamon practically leapt at the sound of the screechings shortly behind. On sheer instinct, he rested DemiVeemon on his shoulders, sure that the smaller digimon was safe and steady there before he ran towards the room Leomon had called out from last. Holding both his wooden swords firmly, he kicked the door open, standing in offensive manner, ready to fight off or protect himself from what may attack him. "Leomon!" He shouted into the room, hoping to hear an answer. It was morbidly dark and ominous within, as if it were the perfect room for an execution.  

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:30 pm
"Leomon!!!" Gaomon ran to Yasyamon and saw no Leomon."He was just here, now he's gone. WE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR GAMES!!! Let us out!! Gaomon faced the wall.Gao Rush!!! Gaomon rapidly punched the wall as fast and as hard as he can, but no luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 am
Gaomon was out of breath and sat back down on the floor. Its no use right now anyway, i have to figure out who the next reaper is. Gaomon got up and examined the remaining digimon:BlackAgumon, DemiVeemon, Yasyamon, and Angemon.  

oreck01

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:34 pm
A hand of Darkness reached out of the wall, grabbed Gaomon, and shoved a stake into his chest, killing him, and not allowing him to turn back into data. The man in shades stepped out from his portal, and addressed the tamers near him. "Well, the votes never lie, so you can't lie about killing a player....hehehe.....HAHAHA!" He turned around, and said one last thing to the players before leaving.
"Oh yeah, and as of now, I'm activating the reaper kill ability. One of the reapers now has the ability to kill one player at random. Good luck....hehe..." He said, disappearing in the portal, and leaving no way to follow.

First kill ability:
NOTE: KILL ABILITIES ONLY OCCUR IF ONLY PLAYERS DIE IN THE FIRST TWO TO THREE GAME PHASES.

A dark shadow crept up on BlackAgumon, and snapped his neck, killing him and not allowing him to turn into data. It crept away just as quickly and stealthily as it came.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 pm
(aw man xp gonk )  

oreck01

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:44 pm
(Whoo! There I go. Though I wanted a more bloody death)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 pm
(Fortunately, one of the lucky players also gets an ability called "Reaper Creeper" The player with this ability will PM me when the reaper with the kill ability PM's me, anytime during a new phase, before a death. With reaper creeper, the player can investigate another player, and find out if he is reaper or player. )  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm
Yasyamon froze. The room before him... was deserted. And the presences of both Gaomon and BlackAgumon had vanished. Stiffly, he turned, finding nothing behind him. A light walking through the corridors and he soon found the bodies of both the previously mentioned rookies. Yasyamon quickly covered DemiVeemon's eyes and hurried away. He had to have a way out of this mess! "Oi, DemiVeemon? Oi, answer me, are you all right?!" He called to the little one, hoping that he'd have some sort of company through this chaos.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:32 pm
Demiveemon nodded. He was scared for his life, Demiveemon looked at the remaining people, Angemon, Yasyamon, and Keramon, not counting the Leomon who had been seen getting pulled into a room but not sure if he has already died.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm
Yasyamon had, by now, run far from the corpses of before. Still he was lost within the maze corridor. So, for now, they were as good as dea. He paused, panting to regain his breath. "There must be a way out of here..." He muttered. Standing straight once more, he gave DemiVeemon a pat, as if trying to reasure the younger digimon while giving himself the comfort of being in the presence of something else other than lonesome. "Did you see any door at all until now? Something should lead us out."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:34 pm
(Now open for voting again!)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm
~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~

Username: Hurricane-hedgehog
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join...sheesh -3-

~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items