Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 am
.:Edited Uncommon (Cerynei):.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Syon
Owner: Golanth
Temper: Cold-hearted
Breed: Cerynei
Description: Light grey coat, brushed with a darker grey down the back, nose, and legs. Emerald green eyes, bottom rimmed with red. Red lace-patterened "stocking" markings, and red horns. Black hair, pinned back three times with red pins, the pins having little clumps of beads hanging from them. Two strands of beads on his flank and at the bottom of his front legs. His front hooves are black while his back are grey. Back guard armor on both his back and front legs, with red detailing and a red gem in the middle of each. The armor has black frill material under it, and the front armor the frills trail down long. He has two small fangs. (I asked in the custom question thread if these would be considered a mutant trait and was answered with a 'no' so long as they're for show only and he cannot eat meat/etc. If you consider them a mutant trait than just leave them off~ ). Tail looks like it has been dipped in black ink, and two chinks are missing from his ears.
Reference image(s): Quick soq sketch
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Long hair, beads, armor, chinks missing from his ears, and mouth in a frown rather than a grin. (described in more detail in the 'description' part.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:52 am
.:Edited Uncommon (Cerynei):.

Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Draeanna
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Temper: Earthy
Breed: Sylvan
Description:
Eye color: very light blue - almost white
Hair Color: Whitish/Greenish Blue
Hair Style - Very long like Crisanto's, only a little more wind blown look to it and somewhat wavy/curly. It should also have lillies tucked in throughout.
Body: A couple of different shades of blue splotched over her whole body. Vines should be wrapped around her, and some of the vines should have leafy tendrils hanging from them. There should be a few colorful humming birds flying around her. (See ref)
Reference image(s): Main, Side, Back
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches
Tag frame color: Whatever matches
Tag feather color: Whatever matches  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:59 am
BECAUSE THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION:

Quote:
WHEN YOU WIN, IN ADDITION TO POSTING YOUR FORM IN THE CUSTOMS AND NAMING THREAD PLEASE PM YOUR FORM TO ME.

THIS MEANS, AFTER YOU WIN.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm
Edited Uncommon (Regular)

Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Kaitlyn
Owner: naggeela
Temper: Halcyon
Breed: Spirited?
Description:
Body color: Colored just like the refrence picture but it dosen’t have to be exact but close with your own spin on it.
Eye Color: Red
Mane and Tail color: Brown with light brown highlights
Hoofs: A slightly different color brown from the mane and tail color. Also have the hoof feathers, sorta like what the Angini have.
Hair style: Mane: Long with straight cut bangs with some uncut pieces at the ends. (see reference picture) Tail: Very long and flowing and put up sort of like a ponytail (also see reference picture too)
Accessories: In the refrence picture she has flutter wings but I’m not getting her as a flutter. I would like to have the wings converted to a scarf that has the same feel as the wings, but I will leave the design of the scarf up to you to make it look good. With the scarf she won’t have the necklace she is wearing in the reference picture. The tail tie would be the same as in the reference picture.
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Naggeela/Ngesoquplush.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you  

naggeela

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm
Edited Uncommon
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name: Cináed
Temper: Dignified
Breed: Cosplay
Body: Body and markings should be based on this: Flag His hooves should be this color: x
Hair: White Braided mane and white medium tail
Accessories: A necklace based on the following image:
Lion
Eyes: This color x
Colorist: Mer
Tag Frame color: A tartan frame please in colors complimentary to his body, hair, hooves, and eyes.
Tag feather color: Whatever fits
Tag background: Background basis minus the fence along with a few thistle.
Starting stage: Basket
Cost: 675k

*rubs birthday luck on my entry* xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 pm
Common

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lucid
Owner: moonlit-raven
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pelt is a greenish yellow, with a darker green blended in around the edges. Both the ears and the end of the nose should be the darker green, along with the legs. There should be a bubble like markings scattered around the pelt. The hooves and fins should be black. His eyes are gold.
Reference image(s): Ref. 1
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: black
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: gold  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image
Uncommon Edited Slot~ <3

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Mint Hoshi
Owner: FlamingStar-Sama
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amicable
Breed: NNL Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): *Points down to Ref?* I do want her hair to be long-ish, and layered.. Her edits are hair, plus a necklace and I also want the hair around her hooves to be longer aswell. I don't have a ref on a particular hairstyle. The only thing I might push at ish a long bang or something, 'cause of, well. The obvious. XD But she does have a punky feel to her. So, I'll let you have a little fun with her hair, as long as it ish long-ish. Her tail, just the simple long straight tail ish fine ( the one you can choose from ), but if you wanna mess with the tail a lil, I wont complain. XD Alright, and there ish a choker like necklace I want to add to her. Which will have a flower pendant. I'm thinkin' the flower will either be glowing in the mint color.Then, you have her wings! I'm to poor to get a Soq with any wings at all, so, I came up with a better idea! To have a medium size marking of wings on her back. The same style as the ones in the piccie. But I was thinkin' about making the shadowing around the wings make it look like their actual wings, popping out of her back. I know shadows can do that sometimes, but if you'd prefer them not to be like that, that's alright too. And the wing marking, to also have very similar coloring. Oh! And I wanted to also add fishnet arm warmers to her front legs too. 'Cause... in her human piccies she always seems to have some fishnet somewhere. XD And I think that's about it! Have fun! Any questions, just PM me!? <33
Reference image(s): [ Mint Hoshi ] [ Human Minty ] [ Minty Soq Ref! Blurry.. But that ish just an example of her. Her wings should be larger, and the colors aren't quite right either.. And the hair is just random, play with it if you wants.. XD ] [ Minty Jokoa` ]
Default accessory color(s)?: Ummm... Teh mint color? D:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Combination of the four colors she has on her? <33
Hair/clothing edits: I believe I added that up there. o Ao;;

Calculated to 550K~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 pm
Editted Uncommon (Regular)

Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Riiura
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Temper: Illusory
Description:

Base coat; Very light, but not a pure white. Red-hued. Patterns are for you to decide, if applicable. C:
Eye color; Honey
Hair color; At your discretion
Hair style; Long, WOOSH-y, partially secured by a sample hair decoration (or several)- like so, with strands of pearls/small jewels connecting to it so as to cover most of her mane.
Hooves; longish fetlocks, hooves should be gold or silver to match the accessories, whichever color you decide to make prominent.
Tail; Same styles as hair/mane decorations.
- Much other jewelry as well, she's rather vain.
- Sash design 2 - Silk, tulle, etc, (at your discretion) sash, placed anywhere you like, with this pattern as a concept.
- Small forehead jewelry, Silver or gold, accented in the center with a ruby, jeweled headdress, etc. Again, at your discretion.
- Red kanji of the word illusion or secret on her flank, (choose one!)
- I like things to be flowy. Or glowy-ethereal. Or both. ;D
- More details? If you wish.

Please don't let the accessories overpower the actual mare. I'm also giving you several oriental-themed references, but she's not necessarily an oriental mare.

Personality-wise, she seems serene, but there's quite the sinister streak in her. Always hiding something, she's pretty deceptive/pretentious, hence my allusions to secrets and illusions. She shouldn't come off as the most happyhappy of mares, even if it looks like she really should be, so please make note of that. Possibly a [secretly!] deceitful air about her.

You have much artistic freedom with this as a whole; references are only conceptual. C: I trust your eye as a artist/colorist. Surprise me! I love surprises. <3

Stage: Adult Stage
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold or silver, other?
Tag frame color: A fitting red, or whatever may match with what you've come up with.
Tag feather color: Light, with golden hues.

Total: 600k to start? I am fine with adding more gold to the trade if you tell me you've gone beyond what I ask. <3

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:53 pm
:Edited Uncommon Soquili:

:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any one available
Name of horse: Shoshana
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: cost-play
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blond hair long and flowing, dragging the ground for both mane and tail. Not wavy but flowing no braids. Body color will be red as shown in image of centaur added for reference. Would like the face to be white like a bald faced horse only with the blush on the cheeks. A darker red for the socks of the mare. Eyes are to be a light blue almost a blue gray.
Reference image(s):Mane reference for body and roses.User Image
bald faced reference User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: light blue
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: med. blue
Hair/clothing edits: cluster of red roses at the bottom of the tail and partially going up it, and ring of roses on her head, red roses. Around her neck is another ring of red roses much like in picture provided. (refer to reference images provided)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image
Edited Uncommon Slot~ <3

*Proxying for Chi Sohma, it's a secret* ninja
This is Minty's mate! :'D

Name of horse: Yoru
Owner: Chi Sohma
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Paranoid
Breed: NNL Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: Red & Black
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Long straight hair, with long-ish bangs. But not covering to much of his face, not to cover his skelital marking~
Tail: Alright, since editing his tail would be considered mutant, I have come up with something! Alright, so, also make his tail long ang straight. It'll be two toned, the top of his tail being black, and the bottom being his blue color! I want it to be tangled in sakura flowers & bones! =D
Markings: His skeletal ones, of course! Oh, and a wing marking on his back~
Other: If it's possible to put the hair down his back to his tail, that'd be awesome. If not, it'd be loved if you could like make his hair super long runing down his back somehow to kinda make it look like it. Also! Sakura petals surrounding his feet would be nice. And horns are considered mutant too, right? o Ao
Reference image(s): [ Original Yoru ] [ Jokoa` Yoru ]
Default accessory color(s)?: Red?
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Combination of his colors
Hair/clothing edits: Alright! So, his hair is gonna be long, should probably give him his long bangs too. I want his mane to also have bones and sakura flowers tangled in it. No real style just long with his bangs. Oh! I just remembered! Very close to the bottom of his hair, make his hair wrap around a single bone to look like a low pony tail! I forgot she drew him like that. XD

Calculated to 650K~

IpseityNix

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 pm
Name of horse: Ronize
Owner: Nuclearity
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Euphonic
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): She will have a pale skintone as her main color, somewhat like Bella or Melanie [i couldn't find a non-preggo pic of her ^^;]. Her hair will be black, with scarce streaks of platinum blonde in it, and her bangs will be wispy and platinum blonde. Her tail will choppy and cropped towards the top, starting off in black, the next layer being platinum blonde, and the rest flowing down long in black with plat. streaks. Her eyes will be a nice bright green and her hooves will be black. She will have a fur collar [as in reference] but unlike the reference image, it'll be mint green, #AAF0D1 and will be held together with a black satin ribbon. She will also have dark brown ribbons tied up along her front legs, the brown being one that when mixed with the mint will look like a mint-choc-chip ice cream flavor color. She will have two belts resting on her rump, one diagonally-striped in the same shades of mint and brown and the other checkered in a light teal, #66cccc with gray, #cccccc. Her two legwarmers will rise to her "knees", the one worn on the leg closest to the screen being mint with brown trimming and the other being teal with gray trimming. She will also have two small hooped earrings in her right ear. I'd like her make up to be as shown in the make up reference, and her eyelashes elongated a little. Also, if possible, I'd like her eyes to be slightly narrowed.
Reference image(s):[concept image][fur collar kinda like this one only the "ends" not being "square", and the coloring being different][Eye make-up like this]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: she won't have any.
Tag frame color: whatever looks good
Tag feather color: whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane, tail, fur collar, ribbons, legwarmers, belts, earrings.
I have permission from bella dea, Melanie's owner, and Kailey Koreco, Bella's owner to use their Soqs as a references. If this permission is questioned, both bella dea and Kailey Koreco may be PMed for confirmation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:19 pm
Name of horse: Dûrion
Owner: Aniira
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cynical
Breed: Regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
• Eye Color: A sort of shiny, light gold. The puil should be a darker gold, not entirely black.
• Hair Color: As the "color" reference picture demonstrates. However, if the artist feels that the hair would look better a bit lighter, it's alright. I trust in the artist's skills to make him look amazing! <33
• Hair Style: As the drawn reference image demonstrates. Light, full, and soft-looking. Partially wavy, and very long. Elegant? On the mane, a single long, thick strand of hair and one braid is looped from the bangs around the ear, then on down the neck. (See Ref. Pic) There are a few small braids. The tail also has two sections of hair looped around the rest, below the cloth that is wrapped around the base of the tail. There is a few small, long braids on the tail, also. I would like for his tail to drag on the ground.
Reference image(s):
• Forgive the terrible drawing skills (can't imitate a drawing worth a p**p). This is a general idea of how I'd like this boyo to look. Sort of exotic, but not too much, eh? And I'd also like all four legs down, please. Like I said, slight alterations to the placement and appearance of items can be made. I'd like the artist to decide what looks best, and the sexiest!
Drawn Reference Image
• The cloth should that is LIGHTLY+LOOSELY draped around his chest and tail (despite how the picture makes it looked like it's choking him) and should be about this color, but without the crumpled effect or really shiny effect. Just this color, and a satin-like texture.General Cloth Reference (Could you also make the cloth fade to a dark, elegant looking purple in some places? So it would be burgundy and dark purple. xD )
I'd also like little GOLD tassles on the end of the cloth. LIKE THIS, except shorter, more tassles, and without the heart. :3
The ends of the cloth should be ruffled, like THIS PICTURE, except the ruffles should be a little narrower, and there should be a few more of them.
Color: Rocky Mountain Horse
The hair can be a bit lighter, if it would look better. But the picture pretty much says how I'd like his color to be.
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag frame color: The dark red of his cloth.
Tag feather color: The color of his coat fading to the color of his mane.
Hair/clothing edits:
•Could you make his hoof hair (fetlocks) a bit curly, like his hair? <3
• In his right ear (the one facing you): A golden hoop earring, and two small golden stud earrings. I'd like the gold of the earrings and bracelets, and every other gold thing on him, to be like this gold color-->Gold Reference, if it can be done. The darker gold of the actual leaf part is the one I'd like, deep and lustrous.
• On both front legs, midway between hoof and knee: About four or five golden hoop bracelets, but not too thin.
• Feathers behind his far ear (left), color of the cloth (dark red, burgundy, fading to gold at the tip), and at the base of his tail. But please ignore the ones that are on his chest, on the cloth; I don't want those anymore. <3
• Beads draped around his neck, over the cloth, and around his tail, over the cloth. These should be a burgundy/dark purple/gold, where they fade into each other. They should be a bit bigger than portrayed in the picture, and they vary in size along the strand.
• Cloth draped lightly and loosely around his shoulders and neck, then around his tail once and one end over his rump, while the other flies free. The ends should be ruffled and have tassels on them. The cloth is a burgundy color, the tassels gold. (See ref. pics above)

Aniira

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:19 pm
..: Rare Soquili :..

(i got mers permission to edit my post if anyone notices lol )

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: MERMAN
Name of horse: Lolita Bat
Owner: Lilwolfpard
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Secretive
Breed: Unicorn (on the cert can you put Pin Soq? )
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Color scheme wise, black white, silver, and a purply blue. I was thinking black base, with silver/white 'stockings' with lacey ends on the legs and tail as it nears the feet/tail tip. Ide love for her to have a bat or something batty on her body somewhere XDD In general, look at the pin i have as a ref and have fun o_o anything you think looks good <3 Her eyes though ide like to have black eyewhites, and White eye color with a glow or something >3 INVERTED EYES FTW.
Hair/clothing edits: Deff go for a loli theme (her pin brand is Lapin angelique afterall XD ) . Lace and bat accessories XD and ide love it if she had beads or soemthing on her that glowed, i really love glowy things >_>;. Hair wise, something messy and stringy probably. It would be a black in color as well, Can she have purply blue bat accessories in there somewhere? XD or beads or or SOMETHING *FLAILS* Imma be paying more then the price for a rare so feel free to edit as you wish XD have fun with her.
Reference image(s): http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/twewy/images/f/f3/Pin_166.png
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: Ur choice
Tag feather color: Ur choice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 pm
.:Uneditted Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You~
Name of horse: Xizil
Owner: Bouncy_Pineapple
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Paragon
Breed: Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black base. Silver eyes. Black medium length mane and braided tail. The tips of the mane and tail are light cyan-ish. His hooves are that kind of color too, and he has large solid swirls coming up his legs. He has a tribal-esque butterfly wing marking on his back of the same color.

And he has a dreamcatcher. Silver string, light cyan-ish feathers.
Reference image(s): What the colors should look like The butterfly wing marking should look kinda like this And this is his IC sister sooooo yeah. *shot*
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black fading into the light cyan  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers