Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
contest winner is deemed as the stupidest! dont run ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BedTimeTool

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am
Would it count if my car did the chicken dance i hope so  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 pm
well i don't know if you consider this stupid of not, but it was rather interesting, oh what the heck...IT WAS AWESOME!! other people thought i was stupid but i don't care, i'm not out to impress anyone lol.

So it was my first day of college, and i had like two hours between some of my classes so i went to the library. So i found a seat and started reading Howl's Moving Castle(one of my favorite books!!!), anyways so i was listening to my iPod and the song THRILLER by Micheal Jackson came on, and i was mouthing the words, no singing just quietly mouthing them to myself, and the next thing i knew i was actaully dancing to thriller, like the official dance, not subtly or anything. So while i was in my little zone, my friend adam comes up behind me and taps me on the shoulder and i take out my ear bud and he said "having fun are we" and i said "what the h*** are you talking about" and he said "you just danced to thriller...in the library." and i started laughing...yeah it was great...good times good times....  

Sarinei_of_Orin18

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

flyawaylittlebirdie

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm
At one point I got bored while my mom and I where shopping and as we walked down the animal food isle, I saw a kitty litter box. We needed one anyway, so I decided it was ok to act strange. After we had finished shopping and where outside I put said kitty litter box on my head skipped down the parking lot singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" until we got to the car. Never have I seen my mom so red in the face.

When I was little I had a cat that liked to hide. I found her under my moms bed but she was in the far corner(my moms room was only large enough to fit her bed, a little foot room and a dresser). I was trying to get her from the corner so I leaned over the edge of the bed she ran out of my reach at this point. I leaned further in to try and get her and as I did I didn't notice losing a grip on the bed and fell forward getting myself stuck in the corner of the bed and the wall. I was stuck there for more then half an hour screaming my lungs out, and had two black eyes and huge bruises all over.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:19 pm
does it hav 2 be real or can u make it up  

I8TheCookieMan

Professional Shapeshifter

aguafiesta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 pm
im a ghost ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:40 pm
im a ghost ninja ninja ninja  

aguafiesta

Astroel

Gracious Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm
my friend told me that if i crashed into a bush, stayed out in the rain for half an hour, ride a bike blindfolded, and run across a busy street, he would give me $200. when i crashed into the bush, he said he was joking and that i didn't notice i ran into a poison ivy bush on my bike. i was itching for about 2 weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 am
Gee, this topic is old; was there a winner?  

Sapphoro

hotter_than_you_4_ever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 pm
i once tried to hop a fence and fell and bruised my wrist bone and then when my friend can running to get me he fell on top of me (he is like 300 pounds!) and when I got up I slipped on a baseball bat and hit my head on a rock.no lie!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:47 pm
one time i was in a rush to get in my aunts pool and ran straight through a screen door did that twice first time i just hit the door the second time it broke and i went staight through  

Dovahkiin1995

sukyeko

Anxious Miko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 pm
whenI was 13 I played in one of thouse bouncy hut things meant for kids 3-5 and busted it then it litterally collasped around me and I started screaming  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:45 pm
I walked out of the bathroom and into my parents room when my mom told me I had toilet paper sticking out of the back of my pants. It was still attached to the tube all the way in the bathroom.

I've walked straight into walls and screen doors.

Ate a clump of dirt just to get my friend to go with me to stalk a crush I had.

Once I took a can of spray pam (that cooking stuff you spray on pans to grease them) and I sprayed it in my mouth. I thought it would taste like butter.

When I was seven I told my mom I wanted to eat dog food to see what it would taste like so she told me if you eat dog food you turn into a dog. So believing her I sat there pondering a life decision and finally ate it and instantly spat it out while my mom laughed at me.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items