Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Organization for Roleplay and Chat!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Randomness Founded by the Restless Souls
The Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm
good cuz u'll need to hold on tight cuz were not safe here -begins running at 50 mph-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:25 pm
*radios you*come in are you there?i need assistance here we have company!*painful noises are made and said over the radio,it cuts off*  

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ookami-Akuryou

Lonely Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Akuryou held on as he said. Her ears twitched as she heard the radio.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm
-stops- damnit its those hunters again........ kage bunshin no jutsu -creates a clone- listen i'll be back i promise....... u stay with her u got it
clone: yes sir
me: good -leaves in the direction where sage is-  

cmsntn05

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm
*is bleeding heavily*you have made a big mistake, now your in for it*i cut a symbol into my arm,it bleeds as my body goes into its secong form,battle mode**says in deep yet screechy voice*lets rumble!*attacks the hunters*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm
SAGE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -creates a whip out of black aura, catches u then swings u into a pile of rubble- ............. so ur still after me as always little sister and i see u brought company
yumi: this time brother ur finished
me: *sigh* -in one swift move the other hunters are on the floor in pain- sister this hatrd has to stop -reverts to light form- i don't wanna hurt u and u know that............ the memories i have when u loved me as ur brother are still in my heart and i think their alive too inside u
yumi: shut up.....stup up -crying- i hate u
me: u know thats not true -walks towards her-
yumi: stay back -throws kunia and grazes my cheek, but i'm still coming closer to her- plase don't come any closer
me: plase yumi -is already infront of her-
yumi: -crying uncontrolably- why brother...... why after what i did?
me: cuz ur my only sister i can't stay mad at u forever now can i? ^_^
yumi: -drops her weapons and hugs me-
me: -i hug her back-  

cmsntn05

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 pm
*stands up like nothing happened as my claws extend more and i lunge at your sister stabbing her,not knowing what i am doing*die you foul beast and never come BACK!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm
no...no...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMIIIIIIIIIII................ -holding her close to me- plz don't die -crying- don't die
yumi: forgive me.......... big broth....... -closes eyes-
me: -looks in horror then my face turns from sorrow to anger and hate- u how dare u......... -aura as black as hell and as evil as evil can be began to form on the ground around me- sage i'll never forgive u......... -looks at u with the eyes of a true devil- I"M GONNA KILL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -the aura shoot into the air like a gizer and my body began to aquire demonic features like long fangs and claws and bloodlust eyes- FOR HURTING MY FAMILY U WILL SUFFER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

cmsntn05

Ookami-Akuryou

Lonely Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:53 pm
Akuryou frowned where she stood, she shivered. Akuryou could feel the evil aura even though she was not close to it. " Damn... " She muttered

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm
-a clone appears with yumi in his arm-
clone: take care of her........ i managed to healer but she now needs rest so plz look after her -puts her down then vanishes-
( to the fight)
me: -charges at sage then i punch him soo hard that he coughed up blood-  

cmsntn05

DarkPoeticRedemption
Captain

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:21 pm
*gets up wipin' the blood off of my face*whats done is done and now the real fight begins!*dark aura surrounds me as well spiking up to extreem levels as i boost my power with my forbiden ancient magic and psychic powers*LETS RUMBLE!*i say demonically as i stab you with my fingers and slings you into a wall*YOU KNOW HOW THIS WILL END,REMEMBER THE LAST FIGHT!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 pm
Akuryou looked at the clone and then at Yumi.

Ookami-Akuryou

Lonely Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 pm
-breaks ur fingers like if they were twigs- this time i have a reason to kill u -still crying tears of hate and despire- u'll pay for what u have done -my skin begins to peel as blood ozzes out of the wounds and begin to drip upward- NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -charges at sage with sword at the ready-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:28 pm
*Stands at a 3mile range watching the battle*
*slience as always looking at the combats and fighting going on*
*studying the movements and tatics of the fighters*

lazyusername

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Ketsuki_THE_darkblood

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm
(I guess i'll input myself here)
~Hiding in the distsnce, in wolf form, watching all that is and has been happening~ 'this has gone too far! i must step in!' ~Disappears and reappears, in human form ecxept with wolf ears and tail, within a mile of the battle~ "This is pittiful! You are both of the darkness! Halfblood or not!" ~A strange aura appears around my body in attempt to stop the on comming attacts~  
Randomness Founded by the Restless Souls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff