Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:12 pm
"We'll probably just give her the hair and be done with her." Cecil said.

"She isn't too much of a threat."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:34 pm
Syra looked at Cecil with a raised brow when he stated she wasn't too much of a threat. "Yeah..." she said looking at him. It was obvious that the witch probably would have killed them if they didn't give her what she wanted considering that she struck Kira with a bolt of lightening. She just shrugged it off and didn't say anything else. She looked down at her wound to see it was completely healed.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:09 pm
Sheena wandered into the vilage silently. She yawned as she strode along.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:34 am
"But what after that?" Zoreal said. "We just continue wandering along whist a war is in our midst?"
Milo was just getting off kain now, and looking down from the conversation to look at Yuu, saw that his ears were perked up. Something or someone was nearby. "uh, guys?" Milo said softly "We may have some company."  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:31 am
"The more the merrier." Syra said quietly. She could smell the person but didn't sense any sign of threat but who knows. She just waited for who or whatever it was to show themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:15 am
Sheena whistled a tune as she walked unknowingly towards the group. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back as she whistled.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Violet Storms

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:52 am
(( domokun ))
User Image
Shelby followed the whistling and soon she was caught up to sheena. "oh hello" she said nicely Her brother cleared his throat. "ugh...this is robert"

User Image
"bob, if you like" he said and went to shake her hand

"may we join you" she asked and made bob stay next to her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 am
Sheena shrugged. "I..uh... dont see why not." She smiled. "Nice to meet you, lady, and rob..."
User Image  

Fujibayashi Shina

Violet Storms

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 am
"robert" bob said and followed the two girls

"sorry about him, he is really nice though" she said looking back "c'mon robert you'll fall behind"

"k" he ran to shelby and stood by her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:26 am
Sheena followed Shelby. "Where are we going, um, whatever your name is."
User Image  

Fujibayashi Shina

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 pm
"What should we do about this war?" Cecil asked. "We can't exactly run from it. And Zen is our enemy too."

"This is problematic."

"I hear Deralo is recruiting soldiers for the war at the Great Autumn Feast. We should head there. Plus, I will be needed to serve as commander of my airship."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:56 pm
Sheena stopped. "Airship!?" She turned and ran over to the group. "Count me in! I own an airship! Well, she isnt in the best of shape.."" She loved airships.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 pm
Zoreal jumped back, shocked, as someone ran up to them, yelling from behind. "That's...an idea." He said, awkwardly, answering him before addressing the newcomer. "Uh, yes, we have an airship." At this moment Zoreal realized that they had actually left the airship quite a ways behind them.
Milo, in fox form, and Yuu both circled the strange vistor's feet, sniffing cautiously. They stopped and Milo reverted to human. "not directly hostile, but not on our side of the war." He said, not any softer than would normally be, clearly not caring if this new person heard. "I suppose you'd like to come." not as an invite, but as an assumption of intention.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm
Sheena's aura,a large ninetail kyuubi fox, was standing nearby, to a select few it could be viewed, just a sillouette of a fox, completly purple, with red glowing eyes. It was just focused on the fox.
User Image  

Fujibayashi Shina

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:08 pm
Kira was still quite confused about why they were here. That other character who had suggested coming here hadn't told them much of why. "I'm sure the witch can wait a few more days." He said with a sigh. He knew witches were impatient. And he didn't want to take too long for who knows what the witch would do to him. But now they had the problem of war. "Yes, maybe we should head to the feast. I'm a little curious about enlisting myself."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff