Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Village Gates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:12 pm
{The smoke around him is just transfering the damage. I get what you mean by a non-solid object, when Lieselotte usually creats a smoke steel ball shes uses alot of smoke because it compacts. Atm Lieselotte attachted her nervous to him by connect with her smoke, so shes getting the damage dealt.}

Striker ran towards Hachimata, turning into smoke as he ran. When he was close he was just a smoke stream, he entered through the pores of Hachimata's skin. Striker reformed inside of him.

{Least I put something ^^; }  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:52 pm
Shinsuke paces back and forth atop the bridge. "I really want to know whats going on! those tree's are so high i can't see a thing!"
"why don't you just look through some creature's eyes?" Yuri replys, leaning against the railing.
"...Because, no animal will get close enough to that to see anything. it is a fight between jinchurriki. and I can't look through their eyes. the demons would reject my precence immediatly." Shinsuke sighs and lays on his back.
"You know this is a fight niether of us is involved in. if one of us interfears, death would follow." Yuri runs his hand down the handle of his katana then pulls out a flask an drinks some water.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 pm
"I've got just the thing tht'll rip through that annoying smoke armor of yours!"
Hiro growled
He focused all his chakara into wind atributed chakara and fused it with his sword.

"Let's go!"
Hiro yelled.
Gaidoku charged at Hachimata and Hiro lept off Gaidoku's back.

The bijuu wind chakara fused into his sword gave it the ability to cut through anything so he slashed right through the beast.

When Hiro came out on the other side Gaidoku caught him on his back and shot a toxic dragon bomb right into the hole Hiro made in Htchimata.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:31 pm
Hachimata looked at the toxic posion go intot he hole, he hissed and quickly shot out fire aiming at Hiro. Striker was next to Lieselotte, when Hiro made the hole scars appeared on Lieselotte's body. She was in a deep sleep fealing no pain for the moment. The hole bleed, but still the pain transfered. But sooner of later Hachimata would bleed to much. Striker still wasn't allowed to talk untill Lieselotte gave him permission  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 pm
Gaidoku evaded the attack, but still got his tail singed.

Hiro jumped up and sent a wind chakara wave down at Hachimata which sliced open a new wound in the smoke armor.
Gaidoku took the chance to fire another blast of toxic smoke into the bijuu's wound.

Hiro lands on Gaidoku's back again and they move back to a distance.

The poison Gaidoku's been usig in his attacks is one that defuses chakara.
The more of this poison that infects something, the less they will be able to control chakara and the more it'll take for a normal attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm
Before the wind wave hit Striker had sensed the air change and quickly got out and took the damage or it. He hit against Hachimata, and quickly got up to block attacks. Hachimata was ignoring Striker and focused on Hiro and Gaidoku. He kept blast out fire every so once in awhile. Striker jumped of his back, it took him awhile to land but once he did he took off towards the gates.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 am
"Here comes one now." Yuri says pointing twords the forest.
"I'm Guessing I should send out some survalence." Shinsuke wistles and several hawks incircle him, they then take off to the woods, fly far from any damage, but the can still see everything with their vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:32 pm
Striker attacked anyone who got in his way, not caring how young or old or who they were. When he finally made it he could see Shinsuke.

(This was all I could think of atm)  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:53 pm
shinsuke stands infront of yuri, ever-watching. yuri places his hand on a metal railing that turns bright red.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Striker looked around for something to use, as he was gonna open his mouth speak he closed it quickly remembering his order. Instead he growled, his flame was building up in his mouth. He shot it out, a small fire bolt past straight by them. Striker turned around and pawed at the ground, creating a hole. He fired a ball of smoke down into it, once in the ground the ball became a small string. It traveled through the ground moving towards the gate.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:16 pm
Hiro took out a sutra he had "borrowed" from Shin when he wasn't looking.
It was the sutra used to seal back the power of the bijuu. As long as it wasn't at it's full power form, the seal would work.
He wrped it around his sword and Gaidoku dove down at the Snake.

"This ends now!"
Hiro lunged his blade into the wound that was still present on Hachimata.

The sutra glowed and the light it gave off not only affected Lies and Hachimata, but Hiro and his Bijuu too.

Houkou's chakara was sealed again and Hiro reverted back to normal.

(ooc: you better not say that "the sutra had no effect, Hachimata was too powerful" or something like........ T.T)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:44 pm
(lol, I'm not a god modder geez...)

Striker saw a light then he got a weird feeling, he quickly started to make his way back. After the light Hachimata had disappeared, Lieselotte was laying their still in a sleep. Slowly cuts appeared, it was from when the smoke transfered the damage.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:35 pm
Yuri quickly manouvers around Shinsuke and jumps off the railing. Hits the flame with his hand, absourbing it. he then jumps into a tree closer to lieselotte and hiro and stands in a tree, his hand resting in his pouch. Shinsuke follows and stays on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:04 pm
Striker could feel them, he turned his head while running towards Lieselotte and sent out a bolt of flames. Lieselotte slwoly began to breath, she could sense Striker but her body was numb.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm
Hiro was exhausted and colapsed on Gaidoku's back.

"I'd say you're a weakling for collapsing like that..... But I'm on my last legs right now too.....*sigh* These Bijuu are tougher then I remember..."
Gaidoku said out loud as he landed and turned into human form.

He was supporting the half unconcious Hiro and puts him next to a tree.

"So what now? You're not going to try to take us on yourself are ya?"
Gaidoku adressed Striker.  
The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games